Vapman

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Am I alone in having 0 interest in the station? I understand I'd probably feel differently should I had the pleasure of using one but somehow it seems like it may rob the vapman of some of its magic..?

I've also heard some of my particular usage styles aren't station friendly: 2 hit extractions and tiny pan 1-hits since the heat required is pretty extreme and you're dancing with busting. For more drawn out sessions and larger pans I'm sure the station is great however. The torching and spinning of the VM between your fingers just seems so pertinent to the ritual.

Anyways, I hadn't checked out my kief accumulation in my grinders for quite some time. Armed with 1.5g's I decided to experiment a bit, hash is scarce as hens teeth in my area so pressed kief is as close I get very often. The VM handles pressed kief better than anything I've found, generally I've used it to sprinkle or sandwich between layers of herb in other vapes but since this revelation my kief press may come into play far more often!
The thing that made me interested in a station...is using the vm as a daily driver and adding an additional element to the unit without comprimisation would be nice...

You may find yourself in the boat one day.

It's just nice to have the option of versatility.

I feel I may need to add I'm in no way criticizing the station. I respect Renés designs and engineering as much as anyone...

I just feel automation of the process isn't ideal for me. Then again I've found myself gravitating towards unregulated and butane powered vapes lately. Something I hadn't considered before is the fact that a station makes sharing with neophytes entirely possible, which I'm sure many of you would otherwise not consider (I know I wouldn't!).

Its a different strokes deal for sure, it certainly does add to the versatility of an otherwise already very capable unit. I'm making a batch of abv qwiso tonight, kicking myself for not getting any concentrate screens!

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
It's just nice to have the option of versatility.

Exactly, my Vapman now is both a flame powered portable and a plug-in desktop that I can use dry or with water tools. It gives me the option of a quick two hits extraction with the torch or longer and more precise sessioms with the station. It not only is my daily driver but since I got the station I used another vape only twice.

VapourHaze

Rexcornish on IG, Vaping since '02
The station costs what it costs .. if you feel its not good value then move along.

Now i never hear people complain about the price of 7th floor products .. they are literally just a soldering iron and dimmer switch. . Nothing more .. i paid £200 for my ssv?

Also @vapman i tagged you over in the element table top lamp thread .. would you be so kind as to have a look over there?

The more i use other vapes .. the more i love vapman! Stay lifted vapfam!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
The station costs what it costs .. if you feel its not good value then move along.

Now i never hear people complain about the price of 7th floor products .. they are literally just a soldering iron and dimmer switch. . Nothing more .. i paid £200 for my ssv?
Kind of like you in the Jyarz thread? They literally aren't just a soldering iron and a dimmer switch. I complained about their pens...:2c::peace:

@VapourHaze All I could find is the "home vaporizer by element" thread and that thread seems to be dead for years? Did I overlook something?

Thank you,

vapman

Many moons ago, someone else didn't use the search function: www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/anyone-tried-out-the-element-delux-table-vaporizer-vapmans-big-brother.10996/#post-933200

I hadn't looked to far into your desktop. I hadn't realized it was halogen powered somehow..

So you've made the man powered vape, a halogen powered vape, a torch powered vape and finally an electronic heating station for the vapman.. Are you exploring any other heat sources or in works on anything new?

Not that I'm not happy with my vapman.. but I would love to see what else you cook up given the diversity of your previous designs!

birdbraineater

Many moons ago, someone else didn't use the search function: www.fuckcombustion.com/threads/anyone-tried-out-the-element-delux-table-vaporizer-vapmans-big-brother.10996/#post-933200

I hadn't looked to far into your desktop. I hadn't realized it was halogen powered somehow..

So you've made the man powered vape, a halogen powered vape, a torch powered vape and finally an electronic heating station for the vapman.. Are you exploring any other heat sources or in works on anything new?

Not that I'm not happy with my vapman.. but I would love to see what else you cook up given the diversity of your previous designs!
Just for fun, what with summer in the near future, perhaps a solar powered Vape is in/on the horizon. A magnifying glass heated vape?????

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
. . . . Oh what a merry-go-round!
tumblr_nkkci77nbx1s58j52o1_500.gif

:D

So, er . . . . what do you all reckon? . . . .

:hmm:

:peace:

Last edited:

vapman

Manufacturer

Thanks for the link, I did a post on that thread.

At the moment I am busy getting the new series of stations ready for the market and have no time for new projects. If I would have the time I'd love to try myself on that huge market of the portable battery powered vapes. I am no fan of batteries (I think batteries are the worst source for heat) but I still have some revolutionary ideas about making a efficient battery vape with a very low power consumption. I see there is still a huge gap in the market, these battery vapes are using far too much power IMO, they all have more or less the same technology and there is still some undiscovered land to be explored, I am sure about that.
I think we are still at the beginning of vaporizing, the good ones will stay and new ones will enter the market.

Let's look at the evolution of motor cars. In the beginning there were all sorts of shapes, forms and motors and these days they all have the same aero dynamics and very similar technologies. Through years long developments it became more and more clear what is good, safe, lasting and useful.
Just my own thoughts, you are welcome to disagree!

@VegNVape I love your sense of humor, inspiring others to do silly things is the best medicine.:tup:

vapman:)

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Dude! You got it down!

Your technique just freaking perfect.

It's really interesting that I see you do it differently than me. I don't heat in bursts like that. I heat it constantly for different lengths of time - longer at first and shorter as the session progresses.

But man, you know your vapman!

Great job!
Thanks! I actually got my flame technique from somewhere in the receeses this thread

And I started doing it to reduce the charring.
Whenever I blast the heat for too long I notice little cherries forming and get worried.

@WakeAndVape puts on a vapman seminar every time IMO
At least I'm doing something right? :cheers:

Yep @WakeAndVape, great technique.
Where's that glass stem from? MFLB?

Nah, it's a glass filter they make for roiling joints...I tried the MFLB glass stem and liked it, but it broke the first day I was using it.

bounce5

Thanks! I actually got my flame technique from somewhere in the receeses this thread

And I started doing it to reduce the charring.
Whenever I blast the heat for too long I notice little cherries forming and get worried.

At least I'm doing something right? :cheers:

Nah, it's a glass filter they make for roiling joints...I tried the MFLB glass stem and liked it, but it broke the first day I was using it.

Where did you get the glass filter? I like the look of it and it looks thicker than the MFLB glass. Does it fit snug and work as well?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Where did you get the glass filter? I like the look of it and it looks thicker than the MFLB glass. Does it fit snug and work as well?
I got them at a LHS, but here is an amazon link to the exact tip.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00NE...C_UL100_SR100,70_&refRID=04WFV4NAX0YS7B5M31GZ

it fits snug and it is thicker than the MFLB stem (which died on the first day from a drop)

And it's short. That was the main selling point. I didn't want a mouthpiece that threw off the appearance ratio of vapman too much.

@vapman if you ever do develop a battery powered portable, count me in!

Top Bottom