Discontinued Vapir NO2

al bundy

Vaporist
That was a very detailed and informed first post dude ,
Welcome to FC , ChrisTSV .
We can always use the help of a guy like yourself .

Happy Vaping

i just did the brass bowl and drilled em out to the next size up.
i will say MUCH better airflow, Well worth it.

NOW i didnt do the SS outer bowl yet because i want to know where you put the holes?
i figure near the top so the air has to travel down to the bottom of the brass bowl,getting heated along the way,before entering.
If i put em the bottom the air pretty much has a straight line to the inlet of the brass bowl less time to heat. either way thats a venture next time i open it up.

I've been trying to figure a way to locate the battery right behind the circuit board
trying to make the No2 1/3 shorter.
theres no reason it cant be cut down right below the red button. pull the buttons and board forward and use the same battery right behind it......
i need a empty No2 shell

al bundy,

poonman

is it possible to order this on amazon and NOT get a crummy model? That is my only option as of now.

My guess , to your question , is yes . It is " Possible " .
But do be careful , because of purchasing from a non-licensed seller that isn't authorized by Vapir .
Your 1 year warranty will " Not " be honored by Vapir .
That I have found , is very important to have .

in short ;
The wires from my charger started to fray and showing wires by the 9th month .
I contacted vapir and got a new one sent up to Toronto ( free of charge ) in 1 week .
Very good customer service for me .

Can I ask why amazon is the only option for you ?
I took a quick look , and the ones going for around $100 , sounds too good tbt .
There was 1 for $154 , that might be a valid seller ?
But last time I checked ( 6 mths ago ) Vapir.com was selling the NO2 for $ 179 .
Plus sometimes they offer a promo code discount which brought it down to $130 .

And welcome to FC ,
You should be able to get a lot of info on almost any vape models you're interested in :)

poonman,

exit

someone may remember me from asking/discussing car chargers a while back...

i had one that looked like this, which just broke but survived a good 4 or 5 months of use!
GXOlS.png

i just replaced it with one (also from eBay, $7 a piece shipped) of these - actually got two in case one broke again, but this particular one i found came with a years warranty vs. the 60 day warranty or less you usually find on the top style charger.

zUvsI.png

the cable on the second one also seems to be of much nicer/more flexible quality. it doesn't have an LED like the first one but I think the construction is definitely more solid

again, for anyone who is looking, 12V DC center positive 5.5mm x 2.1mm (although there is a little bit of leeway - the second charger i posted was advertised as fitting both 5.5x2.1 and 5.5x2.5... either way it works!)

the NO2 is still fantastic, i'm too absentminded to have something like a solo. my NO2 has been around since november and it's still going strong, despite how i've beat the hell out of it!

exit,
Reactions: poonman

SunnyInPhilly

is it possible to order this on amazon and NOT get a crummy model? That is my only option as of now.

I got a functional model for $100 on amazon in January. I use it all day/everyday.

When a tiny bit of smoke starts to appear when I exhale, does this mean the load is done, still going, ? It's a little annoying not to be able to tell when a load is done with a vape compared to other smoking, but I am a vape convert now.

When it taste dry and stale I turn it off. When it gets me too baked, it turns itself off!

SunnyInPhilly,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
As long as you read the reviews than Amazon is a great place to shop. On most amazon vendor advertisements it will state whether or not their an approved vendor. And, if the order is actually fulfilled by Amazon or is listed as "prime" than Amazon offers buyer protection. I'm a prime member - I've bought 3 or 4 vaporizers on Amazon with no issues at all. :2c:

mvapes,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. Well I'm glad it's worked for you. I didn't have much luck w/ my Vapir Digital and didn't take up vaping for a couple years because it was such a crappy unit leaving me to think vaping was a joke...it was an older model they made. Hey, whatever keeps you combustion free ;)

Lo,

al bundy

Vaporist
my daily driver too. i took it to the beach yesterday. inside a water bottle sleeve.
they could still make it 1/3 smaller if they moved the battery behind the buttons theres nothing behind them but wasted space.

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
The Vapir Digital (first one) was garbage.. true.
My Vapir NO2 is great.
Long ago I got an extra just in case, but have never had to use it.. it is still brand new and in box!
Last night I was thinking that I should buy a backup. I wouldn't want to be without it.
I like how you think Vitolo!

Vape N Bake,
Reactions: Vitolo

al bundy

Vaporist
Yep the Vapir digital really sucked hence the No2=Number 2
I know a few people complained of nasty taste and fumes on some older models which i guess they fixed.
i bought mine used (took a chance)and its a 2010 model as far as i know serial starts 1006xxxxx=june 2010 and am really happy with it.

I think in Oct Vapir has the sale at least they did last year for $130.00.

Now I got 7 off of ebay for friends at $115. each
I had a problem with one(didnt produce the same vapor as the rest or mine).
The guy I bought them from sent me a bill with the price of 179.00 so it was covered and Vapir replaced it.
not saying its right but if you do buy,ask the vendor about the warranty. thats what I did before i bought them.

al bundy,

poonman

Thanx Vape N Bake ,
So true , where is the love ?

I finally received my replacement battery from Vapeworld .
After 13 months , the original wasn't hold in the full charge .
The portable life was diminishing from 2 hours rapidly down to only half an hour .
Plus I was using it 7 days a week , so I think I got a pretty good use from 1 battery .

And also , it is time for a full maintenance cleaning .
I will have to disassembled the unit and clean out beneath the brass chamber .
Me thinks some debris has settled down in there .

I saved the pics and tutorial from a few pages back .
Wish me luck .

Vitolo

Vaporist
Be careful. This is not from an authorized Dealer, and the Vapir people will not grant you a waranty on it. (I know of a couple that have used this seller.) The units may work well... but you are taking a gamble that nothing will be wrong or can go wrong with the unit.

Vitolo,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Be careful. This is not from an authorized Dealer, and the Vapir people will not grant you a waranty on it. (I know of a couple that have used this seller.) The units may work well... but you are taking a gamble that nothing will be wrong or can go wrong with the unit.

True - good catch, but - now that I look there are about 10 places on Amazon selling them for that price and at least 2 of them are authorized retailers.

mvapes,
Ive been using the n02 for a couple days and it seems to take two to three bowls of it to actually get me high. am i packing it wrong? i sprinkle it in but should press it down tighter? i have the temp at 366

Pain Killer,

al bundy

Vaporist
Do you use the included scoop?
i just drop some in and go no tamping or packing,just hit the side get it all in.
try 375F.
Is it reg weed or high end? Regs will take more than higher end weed.
And is this your first vaporizer?

al bundy,

al bundy

Vaporist
For me, i have the screen lifted off of the bottom of the bowl and I fill it almost to the top of the brass bowl.probably a scoop and a half.
For regs i go 375-385F.

al bundy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
He raised the screen, for air flow, from it's current position.
There are vids that demo this... I do not like the technique, I leave screen as it comes.
Let weed be dry, and medium grind.
The scoop should fill the chamber just a "silly millimeter" from the top .. some say 3/4... I fill 7/8.
I vape at 377º.
Do every hit to it's fullest.. you should get 12-20 hits from a session...
when you dump the herb it should be brown... and you should feel medicated.
You may be dumping the herb too soon...
A session takes 10-15 minutes. That is how long a chamber full should last at minimum

Vitolo,
Reactions: al bundy
alright thanks for the help i seem to be getting much more out of a session now. should i be filling to the brass ring or the actual top of the bowl?

Pain Killer,
Top Bottom