Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
One thing to keep in mind is that even if the Cloud is surrounded by HydraTubes like in any of the "X-shaped" concepts, you won't have to lean over anything because once you put a HydraTube on top of the Cloud, you will have all the clearance you need and the other HydraTubes won't get in the way.

The material for the CloudStation will be the same as the Cloud enclosure, brushed/anodized Aluminum

stonemonkey55,

nickzzzx

I prefer the cloud station 3 of the bunch, although 2 looks really badass...
I wonder how many people will be able to fill up all 4 spots!

nickzzzx,

RussyRoo

stonemonkey55 said:
We will hook up our European customers with a similar intro pricing structure so you guys won't miss out.
I love you guys!! :D:D I'll definately be ordering the SG gridded hydratree now! :D

RussyRoo,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
jumpoff_the_planet said:
Do you think you will produce different types of cloudstations or will you settle on one design?
For now, there will only be one CloudStation, but in the future, I am sure there will be many different iterations. We're focusing on perfecting the Cloud and with our limited resources, we can only work on and develop a few products at a time. If we can focus and perfect just a few products, hopefully the sales will be brisk so that we can ramp up our engineering and development team to keep pushing the vapor tech.

stonemonkey55,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Hey man id really like to pick one of these up at the pre order discount ( pre ordered but may be on bounce list, never got an email ) but its looking like launch is going to happen right when i am out of town and unable to pay. Anything you can do for me monkey?

Survivalism,

JohnDeere

I did not notice a spot for the different bowls on the cloudstation, any news on the conservation piece?

JohnDeere,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@lepstadder - videos are coming soon!

@bambalambam - No official release date, latest enclosure should arrive by end of month, then final testing.

@JohnDeere - we have been focusing on the Cloud and CloudStation, the conservation bowl has been put on the backburner but is still on the roadmap

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@rastaman - sorry about missing your question, I thought I had answered it a few pages back. The extra HydraTubes will be in the 150-250 range right now. We are working with our team to try and project how much these things will cost AFTER we master the manufacturing process. We had a set price range in our minds of what we wanted to pay and are working hard with our team of blowers to achieve this. It has been a difficult task thus far which is why we have held off on any final prices until we can accurately project the final manufacturing cost for these pieces.

stonemonkey55,

rastaman.fb

ok i understand. i should have searched better in the thread . thx for the quick reply.
Its a high price tag but i think its worth the money :)

P.S.: (i know there is the sell thread but im just asking) is anybody selling their VHW ?? :)

rastaman.fb,

hereatlast

That's a pretty solid price IMO, check out any of those three artist's products and you'd probably pay a lot more, not to mention that all the hydratubes are going through an extra set of hands.

Still looking forward to pics/video of the SG trees, I'm real curious how the hydratube designs will evolve/change over time.

hereatlast,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
@ SM, with the final enclosure still in the works these questions may not be answerable but....

What is the approximate heat up time of the cloud? Time to vapor, and time till ideal heat?

Can you keep the cloud on the same temp and just "turn it on". In other words, is there a separate off/on switch, or does the temp dial turn the cloud on? It would be nice to keep it on the same temp on the dial, and just flip a switch to turn on off. Also, please make the temp dial a little easier to read then the VHW, where i feel sometimes it is difficult to dial into perfection. Thanks

IAmKrazy2,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Sorry fellas, been running around like a chicken with its head cutoff over the last couple of days.

@iamkrazy2 - the heat up time should be fairly quick. We were at optimal vaping temperature in about 2 minutes in our earlier enclosures. My non-scientific opinion is that with the new enclosure, heat up times should be slightly improved upon.

You are correct in your assumption that you can just dial in the optimal temperature for YOU and then just slip the on/off switch without having to recalibrate your temp. The temp dial will be designed so that it is easy for you the end user to calibrate

@the rest of the peeps asking about SG gridded - I have the gridded trees themselves, just figuring out how we are going to do the final enclosure. We are actually waiting on a proprietary part to test out, will fill you guys in once we get to test it out and see if it enhances the user experience

stonemonkey55,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Happy Sunday everyone! I took the feedback from everyone's emails and here are the next 3 concepts. What do you guys think?

CloudStation-1A.jpg

CloudStation-2A.jpg

CloudStation-3A.jpg

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I like the concept. I personally see myself in the end with two Hydratree's, and not 4. Any chance there might be a two piece cloud concept later on? Just wondering. Keep on keeping on. More video's soon? They really help tide me over until the actual launch.... Thanks!

IAmKrazy2,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
I don't like the deep wells on all the hydratube holders. Those are just going to fill with crud and be difficult to clean and always look dirty. Try one concept with a flush bottom and just the male joint sticking up, no areas for crud to accumulate.

DeepFried,

Gatsby T Pig

I have been following this product since mid-March. I also signed up for the email but they stopped a while ago. I read somewhere that the emails were bouncing but I never bothered to send in my email again. Like many other people I did not 'friend' the VXC facebook page for numerous reasons. As I have watched this vape, the more information that has been released the more excited I have become. I watched the three videos, checked out the website and have mostly read through the discussions here.

I went on a few trips in the last couple months and have been trying to stay abreast of the information. I only have two questions. I am almost positive someone else has asked the first one, I just can't find it... so, sorry in advance.

How do you clear the tube? I know there is no slide and I can see the vapor suddenly release as if there is a carb on the enclosure.(like I said, sorry)

Did the prices for preorder go up? I am still intending to purchase one of these models but I could have sworn they were less before my trips.

If these things are available in early September the timing will be perfect. I have some vacation coming to me and in an odd coincidence my family will be leaving on my birthday. It will just be me, my dog and the VXC making sexy time.

Gatsby T Pig,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom