Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
When life gives you lemons take them to the cleaners (jacks cleaners). :lol: Mmmmm....lemony sativas in the cloud. :D

Progress,

chant86k

I'm so curious/interested/excited about the VapeXhale cloud lol

How many of you have actually used it?

I am dying to get a vaporizer, and I love water pipes and percolators...so this seems like the perfect match....but I don't know very much about it yet.

There is no LCD display, right? Does this make it more difficult to control/monitor the temp/vapor?
Has anyone had issues with spilling water over the base?

Any information and pro's/con's that anyone knows about the cloud, would be very helpful to me.

Thank you!! :)

chant86k,

Gongvape

stonemonkey55 said:
Thanks to everyone that came out to SPARC yesterday to enjoy the Cloud. Met a lot of cool peeps and happy to see everyone's happy faces as they exhaled some tasty vapor. I think I may have found my new favorite strain, Jack's Cleaner. Anyone familiar with that strain? One of my favorite Sativas thus far.

Hey SM you should fly out to Michigan me n lots more wana try out the Cloud.hehe:)
But no seriously tho you are right about Jack cleaner, I have Pandoras Box witch is a JC x space queen bx and it is the best I've ever come.across thus far. I have grown to really enjoy Subcools work ya cant go wrong with a TGA strain. Stonemonkey try his Apollo 13 if you get a chance its a really awesome Sativa aswell.

man I Cant fricken wait to taste them clouds from the vxc Cloud!

Gongvape,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I'd have to assume I am the only person in Michigan who has had a chance to try the VXC, got to love that.

Space Queen has C99 genetics (I believe), and was a delight to me. Have never tried anything with JC genetics, but have heard great things.

IAmKrazy2,

treecityrnd

That's a +3 on getting the Cloud to Michigan. We can't wait! Or if one of us get the cloud first...give the other peninsula lovers a call!

Stop bragging Krazy! :cool:

treecityrnd,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Been vapin alot of Subcool's Qleaner lately, which is the Jack's cleaner F1 x Purple Urkle x Space Queen. Little bit of an indica punch on top of the sativa high but tastes different apparently. Ive had 2 phenos, one tasted just like strawberries, other (current) tastes like fabreze. Truly a bullet proof strain though.

Edit: Never tried pure JC :(

Mr. Smoke No More,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Enough of the reviews of strains I will never hold! Let's get onto some play time with the Cloud!

So the Cloud is claiming its spot in my lineup pretty quickly. I have pretty much forgotten about my SSV, as I made a list of vapes I own and use this morning and accidentally left it off entirely!

The two I use all the time now are the Cloud and the PD. (I just ordered a MFLB PA, so well see how good that thing is.) The Cloud is such a pleasure to use. Every one of my vapes does something special that I like (PD for efficiency, MFLB for portability, Ion for bags, E for fan assist, SSV for big hits, blah blah blah), but the Cloud is the only vape that I can't find anything wrong with during the user experience. For instance, I had been using the PD and SSV exclusively for a long time. The SSV was my main driver with the PD for when stock was low. Before that the PD was my main driver with the SSV for a quick punch in the face (that was before my tolerance went up!). But the PD is a slow hitter that can take too long when in a hurry, and both those vapes leave my throat a little sore with consistent use. I loved hitting the Cloud as hard as I could last night! It is enjoyable to use. I ran in to a new head shop here last week and the kid in there had actually tried a MFLB before...a real shocker around these parts. His main complaint was how slow you had to suck. His eyes lit up when I told him what the Cloud could do.

And I think every PD owner should get a Cloud. They are an even better compliment to each other than the PD and SSV, and heres why. I've been testing the Cloud and got to the last of my goodies when I did what I always do...switch to the PD exclusively since I can make a little last forever in that thing. I've been using a carb tube for the PD that CD made me a while ago, but have since gotten to like the feel of water-filtered, ice-cooled vapor (thanks to monkeyman!). So I took a bullet stem for the PD and bought a rubber grommet from my local head shop (the kind for downstem fitting) to mate it with the hydratube. The result was the best PD hits I've ever had. It was a near perfect fit and could use a little tweaking, but the seal was plenty tight enough without much fuss.

Monkey didnt mean to, but on the way to making a Cloud he also made the perfect PD accessory. I am now using the Cloud when I am long on weed or short on time (or just want that perfect hit!) and the PD when I am long on time or short on weed. But either way, I am digging water-filtered, ice-cooled vapor hits!

stickstones,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
treecityrnd said:
That's a +3 on getting the Cloud to Michigan. We can't wait! Or if one of us get the cloud first...give the other peninsula lovers a call!

Once the Cloud launches and I can quit my day job, I do plan on traveling to several states to do demo days with the Cloud. I've been really enjoying meeting a lot of new people that have been dying to try the Cloud. I gotta say that the people I have been meeting have all been very interesting people and great conversationalists. Very different than the types of people that I deal with on a daily basis who are only concerned about profits/loss, improving their bottom line, or how their quarterly earnings report will affect stock prices.

During my last trip to SPARC, I met a young man who is getting a degree in traditional chinese medicine. He was familiar with vaporizers such as the Volcano and owns an Extreme himself. His fascination with the Cloud was awesome to observe and his knowledge of how other plants could interact and enhance cannabis use was very mind expanding. Being able to meet so many intriguing and fascinating people has been one of the greatest perks of doing this job. OK fellas, back to the grind!

@stickstones - thank you for sharing that observation, once the Cloud has launched, I will look into possibilities of different adapters for the HydraTubes.

stonemonkey55,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
treecityrnd said:

Are you from the UP? Is that still considered part of Michigan? Kidding of course, the UP is full of interesting people, and some beautiful landscape. Sorry about bragging. Miss the VXC more then you can realize, but i wont be nearly the last VXC owner in MI. I can bet, at least 3 or more of my close friends will end up with a unit eventually. These friends didn't even get a chance to try the beta, but i am predicting their response will be very positive.

IAmKrazy2,

sunsett70

abo27495 said:
ThouShaltVape said:
abo27495 said:
the sovereignty tree and the vxc brand tree will both have a recessed joint but Im not sure about the pricing

This is conflicting info - couple posts back the answer was 'protruding'. Can someone clear this up? I'm not 100% on it either.
the vertigo tree has a protruding joint

dude, excuse me if this is a silly question but what difference does a protruding or recessed or non-recessed joint have on the vapor effect?

sunsett70,

abo27495

sunsett70 said:
abo27495 said:
ThouShaltVape said:
This is conflicting info - couple posts back the answer was 'protruding'. Can someone clear this up? I'm not 100% on it either.
the vertigo tree has a protruding joint

dude, excuse me if this is a silly question but what difference does a protruding or recessed or non-recessed joint have on the vapor effect?
It has no effect, its just an aesthetic thing. Im afraid that ill break a protruding joint.

abo27495,

elixsor

Ben away from this thread for awhile is the still hope for a summer release on this thing? Really need a new vape!

elixsor,

doback

Hey stonemonkey and the fc community, introducing myself somewhat formally / informally. I've been around the forums for a bit and have posted hear and there but never truly felt intrigued to give an all out post. So here it goes:

I live in San Francisco and have a medical card. I medicate for my gastroentestinal issues. At first it was for my inflammatory bowel disease which caused severe diarrhea, vomiting, 50 lbs of weight lose the whole kit and kaboodle. Marijuana helped insurmountably but it did not cure anything and eventually my IBD led to GERD (gastroentestinal reflex disease) which then led to pretty severe esophagitis. The hunt for information and for my health has led my down many different paths and for me to fully type out what's going on will take far too long so here is it related to marijuana and vaporizers!

With my esophagitis it makes me impossible to smoke and extremely difficult to vaporize. My esophagus has no mucus lining and by doing any inhalation of debris / hot air leads to cancer about 300x quicker. So for awhile I consumed only edibles but because of the strength it caused my lower esophagus sphincter to relax far too much which causes my stomach acids to come up too easily eroding even more of my esophagus. So edibles were out of the equation too. I soon began experimenting with vaporization temperatures and water, then organic cotton and virgin coconut carbon. I've been using volcano to zephyr to iolite to ssv literally almost any and every vaporize I've been able to get my hands on along side with my carbon cotton filtered bubbler to medicate and it's been doing pretty well. But for what I've finally wanted to say and sorry for the long information section but:

Stone monkey I can NOT wait till I try your invention and also very upset that due to my condition I could not make it out to SPARC the other day. I not only wanted to test this great machine out but also wanted to meet you personally and share stories as well and personally my own gratitude for having some one out there with the means and drive to create such a vaporizer that you have created for this community and even the world!

Hope to possibly meet you at SPARC sometime soon and can't wait to have my own VXC sitting next to my night stand. Thank you and the whole FC community for your time.

P.S. It is so calming to be able to talk to and know where my vaporizing technology comes from especially because it is so closely linked to my health. Thank you stone monkey for all your hard work!!

doback,

ThouShaltVape

Loves Me Some MMJ
Thanks for sharing your story doback ^^^ I enjoy hearing how people seriously benefit from this community. Good luck to you -- I hope you are one of the first to get the cloud as you decidedly need it.

ThouShaltVape,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
doback said:
Hey stonemonkey and the fc community, introducing myself somewhat formally / informally. I've been around the forums for a bit and have posted hear and there but never truly felt intrigued to give an all out post. So here it goes:

I live in San Francisco and have a medical card. I medicate for my gastroentestinal issues. At first it was for my inflammatory bowel disease which caused severe diarrhea, vomiting, 50 lbs of weight lose the whole kit and kaboodle. Marijuana helped insurmountably but it did not cure anything and eventually my IBD led to GERD (gastroentestinal reflex disease) which then led to pretty severe esophagitis. The hunt for information and for my health has led my down many different paths and for me to fully type out what's going on will take far too long so here is it related to marijuana and vaporizers!

With my esophagitis it makes me impossible to smoke and extremely difficult to vaporize. My esophagus has no mucus lining and by doing any inhalation of debris / hot air leads to cancer about 300x quicker. So for awhile I consumed only edibles but because of the strength it caused my lower esophagus sphincter to relax far too much which causes my stomach acids to come up too easily eroding even more of my esophagus. So edibles were out of the equation too. I soon began experimenting with vaporization temperatures and water, then organic cotton and virgin coconut carbon. I've been using volcano to zephyr to iolite to ssv literally almost any and every vaporize I've been able to get my hands on along side with my carbon cotton filtered bubbler to medicate and it's been doing pretty well. But for what I've finally wanted to say and sorry for the long information section but:

Stone monkey I can NOT wait till I try your invention and also very upset that due to my condition I could not make it out to SPARC the other day. I not only wanted to test this great machine out but also wanted to meet you personally and share stories as well and personally my own gratitude for having some one out there with the means and drive to create such a vaporizer that you have created for this community and even the world!

Hope to possibly meet you at SPARC sometime soon and can't wait to have my own VXC sitting next to my night stand. Thank you and the whole FC community for your time.

P.S. It is so calming to be able to talk to and know where my vaporizing technology comes from especially because it is so closely linked to my health. Thank you stone monkey for all your hard work!!

Wow...brutal stuff you're dealing with there. And I get pissed when I can't get high...thanks for the perspective!

The Cloud is easily the most comfortable vape I've ever used. With the water and ice sections I don't get any more particulates in my system and the vapor is never hot. If you own that ssv and want to know what it will be like, just hook it up to a water/ice bong. But you've probably already done that. I can't wait for you to get a Cloud, as it seems perfect for your situation. Good luck!

stickstones,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
doback said:

Thank you very much for sharing that story. I just sent you an email and let's try and connect at SPARC really soon.

I'm not really the type of guy that needs anyone to motivate me but reading your story reminded me why I wanted to do this in the first place. I've always wanted to do soemething that would help and benefit people and throughout the last 18 months of development or so, working with glass blowers, managing Powernerd, excessive meetings with our CFO about forecasting, budgeting, etc etc has caused me to lose sight of that.

Sometimes my friends give me shit when I talk about how the Cloud is going to improve the worlds health one lung at a time but then I show them a post like yours and the see the impact something like the Cloud can have on people. Thanks again for reminding me why I wanted to do this in the first place and let's meet up soon.

stonemonkey55,

Pappy

shmaporist
@ doback > Very moving post. I wish you the best. Echoing what sticksandstones said, I think the VXC will help alleviate your discomfort. Hopefully it won't be too much longer before SM has one in your hands. ;)

Pappy,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
herbzzzzzzzz said:
just watching that show the shark tank or something like that, u guys should get on that show and ask for like 10 million, have the black guy who owns fubu try it out, i bet they'll be amazed

http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank

Heck, it'd probably go over better then the 'wakin bacon' (aka bacon alarm clock... :| ).

I would really enjoy seeing the VXLabs Presents: The Cloud, on the shark tank!

Purpl3_Haz3,

abo27495

any updates on the enclosure and the new heater? I need one of these babies a.s.a.p.

abo27495,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom