Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
havock69 said:
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
jimbo said:
That would be me :) I would love to keep the SV but I have to keep the peace with my wife, promised
her that I'd only have four vapes and four pieces of glass :(

Anyways, awesome reviews and videos everyone, keep 'em coming!

It's all good though, because she's promised you that she'll only have four pairs of shoes, and four handbags, right? :rolleyes: Haha I kid I kid :lol: ....at least once you get the cloud, you'll have 3 vapes, plus one super Vape!

Priech brotha, preach!! Haha
I always get shit for buying more glass and mire vapes. But I think she's coming around, bought a few things from 7th floor and she was just as exited as I was.

I'm only 20, and not married, so my collection remains uninhibited. Though that's not to say that I have a big collection...With the herb being as expensive as is is, even through a dispensary, I cant justify many purchases that don't greatly increase the value or efficiency...I definitely know i will be in the clouds with all of you waiting for yours, just not without a job, lol. When I switched to vaping, my consumption was cut in half instantly. Saving me half of my cost on meds. This paid for the Vape in just a month or so, making it very worth it.

When the time is right, i will have a cloud, and hopefully some nice glass to go with it, like yourself havoc.

Purpl3_Haz3,

havock69

Purpl3_Haz3 said:
havock69 said:
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
It's all good though, because she's promised you that she'll only have four pairs of shoes, and four handbags, right? :rolleyes: Haha I kid I kid :lol: ....at least once you get the cloud, you'll have 3 vapes, plus one super Vape!

Priech brotha, preach!! Haha
I always get shit for buying more glass and mire vapes. But I think she's coming around, bought a few things from 7th floor and she was just as exited as I was.

I'm only 20, and not married, so my collection remains uninhibited. Though that's not to say that I have a big collection...With the herb being as expensive as is is, even through a dispensary, I cant justify many purchases that don't greatly increase the value or efficiency...I definitely know i will be in the clouds with all of you waiting for yours, just not without a job, lol. When I switched to vaping, my consumption was cut in half instantly. Saving me half of my cost on meds. This paid for the Vape in just a month or so, making it very worth it.

When the time is right, i will have a cloud, and hopefully some nice glass to go with it, like yourself havoc.

I'm only 21 I just so happen to live with her lol. So I'm kind of married lol

havock69,

ShadowLink12

Activist
I love how quickly this thread has turned into people talking about getting crap from their girlfriend/fiance/wife. At least in my experience, my fiance gives me crap, but then loves a good quality vape experience and hates it when we smoke with friends or out of an inferior pieces. Any ladies on here get crap from her male significant other?

ShadowLink12,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
ShadowLink12 said:
I love how quickly this thread has turned into people talking about getting crap from their girlfriend/fiance/wife. At least in my experience, my fiance gives me crap, but then loves a good quality vape experience and hates it when we smoke with friends or out of an inferior pieces. Any ladies on here get crap from her male significant other?

My post was merely out of jest...

I apologize being the penny on the track, and derailing this thread a little bit...so to get it back on track, heres a question for SM, or anyone with insight....i love camping, getting off of the grid for a weekend, or week, etc...but now that i Vape, I feel I will need it when i go camping....and while the LB is with me nearly anytime im on the go, i love bong in the woods...that being said, how easily would this be in the future of say a few months, with the VXC?
The two things i think of would be a portable power source, or an inverter with a car...
Any idea if this is a route you will try to Travel in the future? Possibility of providing a battery pack like the EQ has available? If not, how would the VXC work with a car power inverter? I figure the ones that connect to the car battery directly, as opposed to the small ones that connect to the cig lighter, would be what im looking for, correct?
Thanks, and sorry once again

Purpl3_Haz3,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
How many Easy Load Bowls will come with a production model? Really just curious as I have nothing else that comes to mind while I anticipate this vape...

Now, where did I put that time machine? :lol:

Bluntcrush,

Pappy

shmaporist
havock69 said:
Anyways...back to the cloud. Any pics of the sg hydra tree?
5662951292_4e9317a476_b.jpg

Pappy,

lepstadder

ahhh, you can see the glass air entrance in that pic at the bottom of the cloud

Will all models have it visible or will be more recessed, dont matter either way

Does it get hot?

lepstadder,

Troi

lepstadder said:

Will all models have it visible or will be more recessed, dont matter either way

Does it get hot?

@lepstadder -- Yes its quite nice to see, especially when your holding it, you can clearly look up the bottom and see that its an all glass air path, very nice thing. I sure hope that the production models don't plan to recess the bottom of the air tube, as its nice how it sticks out beyond th enclosure.

I needed to send my unit back for upgraded calibration for the next round of beta testing, and getting to use the cloud and then having to give it back was just torture, I am very excited for everyone here once the final production unit goes out, your all in for a great experience, and it will be an experience that doesn't require you to send it back due to any discovered kinks.

Troi,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
lepstadder said:

Does it get hot?

I don't agree, I think it does matter. In one of Pappy's videos you can see that it lights up to tell you the state of the heater. It'd be a shame to hide it, I think.

pakalolo,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Troi said:
lepstadder said:

Does it get hot?

@lepstadder -- Yes its quite nice to see, especially when your holding it, you can clearly look up the bottom and see that its an all glass air path, very nice thing. I sure hope that the production models don't plan to recess the bottom of the air tube, as its nice how it sticks out beyond th enclosure.

I needed to send my unit back for upgraded calibration for the next round of beta testing, and getting to use the cloud and then having to give it back was just torture, I am very excited for everyone here once the final production unit goes out, your all in for a great experience, and it will be an experience that doesn't require you to send it back due to any discovered kinks.

I also am sending in my cloud for recalibration, and I'm really going to miss it. Less then a week with the cloud, and everything else just seems uncivalized. VHW, PD tonight I would think... MW is a possibility too.

IAmKrazy2,

Learner

havock69 said:
Anyways...back to the cloud. Any pics of the sg hydra tree?
havock69 said:
I meant the one by sovereignty not stone glassworks
Fiend said:
Elluzion said:
Are there any videos with the Cloud and the Sovereignty HydraTree Glass?

I am only seeing the SGW's and VG videos.

The VG Hydratree looks amazing! I want this vape NOW haha.
I believe SM stated that they were not releasing a video of the SG hydratree until it's released.
stonemonkey55 said:
Sovereignty asked that we not post his HydraTree until it was ready for sale...

It seems this is still the situation.

Learner,

max

Out to lunch
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
how would the VXC work with a car power inverter? I figure the ones that connect to the car battery directly, as opposed to the small ones that connect to the cig lighter, would be what im looking for, correct?
One that plugs into the lighter will do fine. You just need to make sure the power rating is adequate.

max,

Carbon

Man I was doing so well for so long just gingerly waiting for this thing to finally be released. I don't know what happened recently, but now I'm frothing at the mouth like a rabid dog awaiting the time when I can get my hands on this thing. Perhaps it's just the fact that it actually exists and is in the hands of a select few that has me going or maybe it's just that the closer to actual release the more tension there is.

In any case, eagerly anticipating this as I'm sure I've already mentioned. :ko:

Carbon,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
max said:
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
how would the VXC work with a car power inverter? I figure the ones that connect to the car battery directly, as opposed to the small ones that connect to the cig lighter, would be what im looking for, correct?
One that plugs into the lighter will do fine. You just need to make sure the power rating is adequate.

+1 to this. I have a small PA that plugs into the car lighter and I have used my SSV through it. You should be golden.

AGBeer,

OC513

Dabaholic
Man I am a guy who hates to wait and waiting for the Cloud has been difficult......I can see some light at the end of the tunnel now.....not sure if that makes it better or worse!
The vids and reviews are great, thanks guys.

OC513,

B.

War Criminal
AGBeer said:
max said:
Purpl3_Haz3 said:

+1 to this. I have a small PA that plugs into the car lighter and I have used my SSV through it. You should be golden.

ive done the exaxt same move with great success.

B.,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Purpl3_Haz3 said:
I apologize being the penny on the track, and derailing this thread a little bit...so to get it back on track, heres a question for SM, or anyone with insight....i love camping, getting off of the grid for a weekend, or week, etc...but now that i Vape, I feel I will need it when i go camping....and while the LB is with me nearly anytime im on the go, i love bong in the woods...that being said, how easily would this be in the future of say a few months, with the VXC?
The two things i think of would be a portable power source, or an inverter with a car...

Prior to splitting up with fiancee, we had gone camping several times in a motorhome and travel/pop-up trailer. Ex only smoked joints, but I took Extreme, Iolite, MFLB and dugout/bat with me. We were never without AC power (even if we had to use the gennie from the motorhome), but I found I was always taking the MFLB with me when I took the dogs for a walk. And we do (or did) have a 5000 watt power inverter and 4 deep cycle marine batteries. I've got a portable battery setup for the Extreme, and I would imagine that with the right adapter it would work with the VXC. I'll find out when it gets released to the public.

Tom

tdavie,

Raf007

Retailer
IAmKrazy2 said:
I miss my Cloud so much I was almost thinking about taking a T-break... Almost.
Lol you kind of scared me on that one :D

As far as battery pack if I got it well Hippi is working on one that should be multi-vapes compatible. See one of his threads.

Raf007,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK... I too am getting the itch to have one of these. Is there ANY time table for those of us who pre-ordered?

Tstat,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom