Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkmeaner

Yeah I knew color would come up too. The design just seems to set itself up for it, you know with the heat shield and all. It is like you could leave the main shell one color and maybe provide custom heatsheild colors for a two tone look.

I think that is a key to the 7th floor success, "Customization"

stinkmeaner,

2clicker

Observer
for the helluvit i went ahead and thought of a few colorways

the ever so popular rasta
VXCrasta-1.jpg

exclusive FC edition
VXCfcedition-1.jpg

other random colorways
VXCwht-baby-choc-1.jpg
black-1.jpg
VXCred-black-1.jpg
VXCorange-grey-1.jpg

2clicker,

Carbon

Maybe I missed this info in the shuffle, but how does one know what temperature the device is set at when using the dial on the front?

Carbon,

stinkmeaner

Carbon said:
Maybe I missed this info in the shuffle, but how does one know what temperature the device is set at when using the dial on the front?

Stonemonkey will better answer, but I will give you an idea. From what I understand the Cloud has very good heat retention, and knowing Stonemonkeys choice of vaporizers, I assume that they designed it around the actual heat exchanger so that you have very little temperature fluctuation.

With that said, vaporizers don't really need a temperature readout, as long as the control loop is programed within certain parameters, it will not burn your herb. The Cloud seems to me like it will be the type of vaporizer that you just turn on and enjoy, it shouldn't take too long to find your own personal sweet spot and once you do, you will find little need to move it around too much.

stinkmeaner,

vapormonkey

Yup, the blue and white is like a cloud in the sky. or---->The Cloud.

Try reversing the colors though amd make the outer part white and lets see what that looks like.

vapormonkey,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
I know I have not contributed to this thread often. It is probably because I am already having enough trouble patiently waiting for an opportunity to use (and purchase) one of these puppies! :drool:

I want one with a Prog-Frog Green shell, knob & switch; and a brushed-silver, whitish-blue tinted underbody. Oh yeah, and a platinum-set diamond VXC logo! :brow:

Progress,

2clicker

Observer
vapormonkey said:
Yup, the blue and white is like a cloud in the sky. or---->The Cloud.

Try reversing the colors though amd make the outer part white and lets see what that looks like.

here you go
VXCwhite-baby-1.jpg

and here is one that id be proud to call mine!
VXCstlblues-1.jpg

and just a brown
VXCbrown-gray-1.jpg

2clicker,

lwien

I can see it now.

Custom Clouds available at an additional cost. Please allow an extra 30 days for delivery as these are a made to order option.

lwien,

george

Yaaa this Blackhawks fan wouldn't mind a custom Cloud :brow:

How about instead of custom colorways.........

Stickers! , that are custom made to fit the VXC. (It would be cheaper than a custom made model and you could remove the sticker and change up your Cloud's color/design whenever you want.

george,

2clicker

Observer
OH NO NOT A BLACKHAWKS CLOUD!!!!!!

yeah i guess it could be done... somehow :lol:

friendly game of baseball anyone?
VXCstlcards-1.jpg

2clicker,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Well, SMVV seems to have amassed some of the best glass blowers in the circuit. Finding a good airbrush artist shouldnt be a stretch no?
Wow... Im vaked.

AGBeer,

Carbon

stinkmeaner said:
Carbon said:

Stonemonkey will better answer, but I will give you an idea. From what I understand the Cloud has very good heat retention, and knowing Stonemonkeys choice of vaporizers, I assume that they designed it around the actual heat exchanger so that you have very little temperature fluctuation.

With that said, vaporizers don't really need a temperature readout, as long as the control loop is programed within certain parameters, it will not burn your herb. The Cloud seems to me like it will be the type of vaporizer that you just turn on and enjoy, it shouldn't take too long to find your own personal sweet spot and once you do, you will find little need to move it around too much.
I assumed the dial was a temperature control and not just an on-off. I think they probably have it so that the user can set the temperature that they like. I don't know what heat retention has to do with what temperature you vape at. Since there's no readout I'm guessing that they'll just have a guide so that for example 9 o'clock is 300 degrees F, 12 o'clock is 350F, etc. I'll wait for the monkey to weigh in.

Carbon,

2clicker

Observer
Carbon said:
stinkmeaner said:
Carbon said:

I assumed the dial was a temperature control and not just an on-off. I think they probably have it so that the user can set the temperature that they like. I don't know what heat retention has to do with what temperature you vape at. Since there's no readout I'm guessing that they'll just have a guide so that for example 9 o'clock is 300 degrees F, 12 o'clock is 350F, etc. I'll wait for the monkey to weigh in.

was stink was saying is that after some use you will find out where on the dial your preferred setting is. and in theory the dial is the temp control. the higher you turn the dial the hotter it gets. so basically with the cloud youll likely have to find what setting on the dial works best for you. there will not be a solid answer for everyones preferred vaping style.

as for the heat retention... this is needed so there is no "down time" between hits. when someone takes a pull on a vape like this the air you draw will cool the heater. heat retention will help this from happening as much. the better the heat retention the better the functionality all together.

2clicker,

vapormonkey

If they place an image of the Vape Exhale monkey on the unit then we could ask folks, "how do you milk yer monkey?" :lol: Oh brother I'm vaped silly! :rolleyes:

How about starting Milk Monkees Anonymouse for those trying to get off the vapor? :p

vapormonkey,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom