Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapormonkey

Simple green works better than the 91% iso and salt? Ever tried Walmarts Mean Green? May even work better and cheaper yet...

vapormonkey,

Pappy

shmaporist
vapormonkey said:
Simple green works better than the 91% iso and salt? Ever tried Walmarts Mean Green? May even work better and cheaper yet...
I just luvs the culla! :p

Pappy,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
2clicker post #1191: will the VXC be available by itself w/out any glass?

i think i missed the answer to this question, could you please inform me if it is possible?

VapeXhale website FAQ: Can it be used with existing glass pieces?

Absolutely, if you want to use it with existing glass pieces, just flip the Cloud upside down and it can be used with any 18.8 and 14.4 (with appropriate adapter) water tools.

what size is the joint exactly? i assume its 14.4mm. i have different adapters that will handle every combo between 14.4mm and 18.8mm, so i am okay there. so i am confident that i will be able to use the VapeXhale with my current glass, except;

SM55 post #1198: Part of creating the VX experience was to create a vaporizer that you could cater to your vaping style. We are in the process of creating new HydraTube concepts for people like you. People that might not want a perc but would like to use ice instead. I have no release dates for these HydraTubes but this is something that we have definitely put thought and effort into.

i have a perc stem with a 55mm joint. i would like to see a custom adapter that i could use to go from the VapeXhale joint, to the 55mm stem, on my current, 2 piece h2o beast (Hoss; foggy dew). not sure if this is even possible?

lego bongs, and the hoss glass system, and the like, are going to become more and more popular, if you can provide glass adapters you will be able to provide yet another reason for people to buy a VapeXhale, namely, me!

notmyrealUSERname,

2clicker

Observer
glass... glass... i need HYDRATUBES PRONTO TONTO!!!!!!

or i guess i can wait like everyone else. :ko:

2clicker,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@notmyrealUSERname - initially the VXC will only be offered as a package. Down the road, once we get a better handle on our supply chain, then we will offer it by itself.

as far as the Hoss Foggy Dew, is that what you are referring to?
foggydew.jpg

If so, you would just stick the Cloud into the 18.8 or 14.4 joint where the bowl is currently residing. If you wanted to use the 55mm joint itself, you'll probably need to find a glass blower that can make a custome 18.8 to 55mm adapter. I'm guess you can find someone on Etsy to make one for you but as of now, we have no plans on producing these adapters ourselves.

@lepstadder - currently testing a few different beta units as we speak. Pretty much every free hour that we have, we are spending on the VXC, when I know we are one month out or so, I will let you guys now. It could be as early as Xmas but I've gotten myself in trouble giving out time frames that we can keep but we are in final test phase so things are looking promising!

stonemonkey55,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
If so, you would just stick the Cloud into the 18.8 or 14.4 joint where the bowl is currently residing. If you wanted to use the 55mm joint itself, you'll probably need to find a glass blower that can make a custome 18.8 to 55mm adapter. I'm guess you can find someone on Etsy to make one for you but as of now, we have no plans on producing these adapters ourselves.

yes! that is the exact model i was referring too (what is the correct name for that bong - nice glass, 2 piece tree pec?). i suspect, that i would prefer to use just the stem because i can barely clear that thing while smoking through it. maybe that has to do with my water levels? seems like every time i use it, i am trying different levels. (if you have any experience with that water pipe, then could you please tell me about it, in whatever thread would be appropriate?)

anyways, i assumed that 'any' vaporizer would be hard pressed to actually milk that thing, - (i don't know because i haven't tried, and i haven't seen any youtube vids about it yet). i have a few other pieces that i think would be more enjoyable to use with the VapeXhale, therefore, i would be more interested in using the stem as a 'backup' hydratube. time to begin hunting for, yet another, adapter!? - fair enough.

notmyrealUSERname,

rastaman.fb

Hey Folks, whats good.

Im still counting the days until this thing gets ready to ship^^
so stonemonkey, ive got a couple of questions

1. Regarding the (now) long development and fine tuning phase, has the possibility increased of getting a european version from jumpstart ??

2. Would there be something like a super size-me-super-duper-yes-yo-this-is-it all time mega pack ?? Like f.e. 2 vxc + 4/5 Hydratubes ( because i wanna actually be in posession of all hydratubes available : yeah i know sounds kinda geeky :) ) . And i'd also like a second vxc in my gf's house so im not forced to travel wih my soon to be fav. Vape ^^

Keep up the good work.

rastaman.fb,

george

THCMuscle said:
I LOVE the concept of this vape. I want one!! Eta on shipping?

stonemonkey55 said:
currently testing a few different beta units as we speak. Pretty much every free hour that we have, we are spending on the VXC, when I know we are one month out or so, I will let you guys now. It could be as early as Xmas but I've gotten myself in trouble giving out time frames that we can keep but we are in final test phase so things are looking promising!

george,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
rastaman.fb said:
Hey Folks, whats good.

Im still counting the days until this thing gets ready to ship^^
so stonemonkey, ive got a couple of questions

1. Regarding the (now) long development and fine tuning phase, has the possibility increased of getting a european version from jumpstart ??

2. Would there be something like a super size-me-super-duper-yes-yo-this-is-it all time mega pack ?? Like f.e. 2 vxc + 4/5 Hydratubes ( because i wanna actually be in posession of all hydratubes available : yeah i know sounds kinda geeky :) ) . And i'd also like a second vxc in my gf's house so im not forced to travel wih my soon to be fav. Vape ^^

Keep up the good work.

1. We are looking into doing CE certification first, let me check in with PowerNerd on this one for the timing...

2. Would love to do a mega pack for sure but having trouble keeping the right quantities of SG and VG HydraTubes at the moment. Feel free to shoot me an email and I can try and make something happen

That should be in Stonemonkeys Signature since the question is asked every day.

Done

stonemonkey55,

vapormonkey

Stonemonkeys play on words are always funny and infectious as hell! lol Always makes me smile. Learned of the Monkey through the Youtube vids. I like the kid. I hope the cloud meets expectations which seem very high.

vapormonkey,

2clicker

Observer
stonemonkey55 said:
Would love to do a mega pack for sure but having trouble keeping the right quantities of SG and VG HydraTubes at the moment.

have you seen those Name Brand Glass showerhead percs...? they look incredible and would make a fantastic HydraTube :brow:

http://www.namebrandglass.com/index.php

also, did you ever look into any of those hard cases for the clouds? specifically the seahorse stuff...?

2clicker,

hereatlast

2clicker those NameBrand glass (they're actually local to me, nice!) circs. are a weird style IMO, hard to beat Vertigo/SGW/SG in that regard. Namebrand also seems like a little overpriced, not sure how that would translate into large numbers though.

Further, it seems that VXC's in-house scientific blower is more than capable, I'm really really looking forward to more of his work...very cool the intersection between this type of functional and scientific glass. In fact I'm not sure I'll be after one of the big 3 depending on what that scientific blower comes up with.

hereatlast,

Raf007

Retailer
@SM
About that CE certification :Afaik it's not mandatory for your type of product, but if you decide to put the Label it then becomes a real process to follow.

Raf007,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom