Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

greystr0ke

EonBlue said:
I received my unit today, the Vertigo glass tube is really sharp, I'll be sure to post more later tonight. :)

You're killing me. My Cloud is on it's way but it's gonna be a few more days.

greystr0ke,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
congrats Eon!
if you can remember, can you tell us when you registered to preorder?
what serial number did you get?
pics plz ;)

moodswing,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
greystr0ke said:
EonBlue said:
I received my unit today, the Vertigo glass tube is really sharp, I'll be sure to post more later tonight. :)

You're killing me. My Cloud is on it's way but it's gonna be a few more days.

You both are killing me! But congrats! I pre-ordered 2/9. It will be a while, I assume. I'm looking forward to more pictures and comments to tease me more.

Vapinghole,

EonBlue

Soul Rebel
moodswing said:
congrats Eon!
if you can remember, can you tell us when you registered to preorder?
what serial number did you get?
pics plz ;)

I pre-ordered as soon as registration was open on 8/1/10, SN00018.

EonBlue,

moodswing

low tolerance is underrated
EonBlue said:
I pre-ordered as soon as registration was open on 8/1/10, SN00018.

thanks for the reply.
seems to be some discrepancy on when registration opened

moodswing,

Egzoset

Banned
Euh...

In order to remain with the mainstream topic i'd suggest that some sort of assemble-it-yourself kit should be thouroughly considered!!!

:peace:

Egzoset,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Egzoset said:
Euh...

In order to remain with the mainstream topic i'd suggest that some sort of assemble-it-yourself kit should be thouroughly considered!!!

:uhh: :huh: :hmm: :shrug:

pakalolo,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Egzoset said:
Euh...

I have no idea what this means, but there will not be a assemble yourself vxc....

IAmKrazy2,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
EonBlue said:
He-Man said:
Pre-order form was up on June/11/2010
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=75950#p75950

So I suppose these Clouds that already came were all from first day of preorders.

June is correct, I pre-ordered in June and received my confirmation on 8/1/10 (post #884)
They must have got your preorder on the 6th of june and u just didnt get a confirmation until august because i preordered minutes after u on june 6 and have yet to get my email. They are still working through the first day of preorders unless ive been passed by :/

Mr. Smoke No More,

Troi

Egzoset said:
Euh...

@Egzoset, I just want to clarify with you the design and purpose of the cloud. VapeXhale was started by vapor enthusiasts with the following common beliefs: first, Bags are a thing of the past, and not our preference as they do not deliver vapor in the quality or freshness that we desire. We are not sold on the safety involved in inhaling vapors through a plastic bag; and our goal is to move towards 100% glass, currently we only put the steel ez bowl in the airpath, and we would like to eventually move towards a glass ez bowl in the future.

The cloud is a highly advanced engineered product, we have not designed this product to be built by the customer, and due to the many layers required in its construction the thought of us even going down that road is not an option.

VapeXhale would love to have your business but you have come to this thread several times asking the same questions and we want to make sure we have clarified this for you. Hopefully the Cloud is something you choose, and we guarantee you will realize that were bringing something awesome to this market.

Troi,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Mr. Smoke No More said:
EonBlue said:
He-Man said:
Pre-order form was up on June/11/2010
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=75950#p75950

So I suppose these Clouds that already came were all from first day of preorders.

June is correct, I pre-ordered in June and received my confirmation on 8/1/10 (post #884)
They must have got your preorder on the 6th of june and u just didnt get a confirmation until august because i preordered minutes after u on june 6 and have yet to get my email. They are still working through the first day of preorders unless ive been passed by :/

The discrepancy is due to us first shipping out the tubes with the Sovereignty Tree, then the Vertigos. The ShowerDomes are being prepped so that is why folks have been skipped over, just waiting for ShowerDomes to ship and then you guys will get your email.

stonemonkey55,

Mr. Smoke No More

stonemonkey55 said:
Mr. Smoke No More said:
EonBlue said:

The discrepancy is due to us first shipping out the tubes with the Sovereignty Tree, then the Vertigos. The ShowerDomes are being prepped so that is why folks have been skipped over, just waiting for ShowerDomes to ship and then you guys will get your email.
Damn i had to pick the showerdome lol. Hopefully they are ready to ship soon im a complete psychopath right now waiting, knowing im so close.

Mr. Smoke No More,

m0j0h4nd

stonemonkey55 said:

So your still working on day one orders though? Also any idea when you plan to ramp up the number of invites sent per week? At this rate for people who didn't pre-order till much later, like May '11, it seems like we still have months to wait. I think most people are interested in hearing more information about this.

m0j0h4nd,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
just registered waiting to be approved. i ordered a vertigo tube. pre ordered a showerdome and changed mind and then pre ordered a vertigo and that is what the registration email said i have . psyched for clouds
:) :) :) :) :)

jackstraw62,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
m0j0h4nd said:
stonemonkey55 said:

So your still working on day one orders though? Also any idea when you plan to ramp up the number of invites sent per week? At this rate for people who didn't pre-order till much later, like May '11, it seems like we still have months to wait. I think most people are interested in hearing more information about this.

I think it's time for everyone to sit back and relax about this before this turns into a big wait list and complaint/impatience thread. Give these guys a chance to get this process together so that it can flow smoothly. I realize it's been a long time coming, but you've all shown you can be patient in the past. Now's no time to prove that wrong. :peace: :2c:

momofthegoons,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Troi,

Troi said:
...I just want to clarify with you the design and purpose of the cloud. ... ...you have come to this thread several times asking the same questions and we want to make sure we have clarified this for you.

Thanks for taking the time to put all this in writing as 1 single post!

Pardon me this remark but it seems perhaps you've forgotten some other posts i've made, or maybe you've got a few misleading impressions somehow... Please rest assured there's nothing in today's reply which sounds new to me as i just wouldn't post here at all if the Cloud had failed to catch my attention.

I do have questions remaining unanswered though.

Egzoset,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I have a question for those of you that have used The Cloud (beta testers and current owners) If you fill an ELB and just take a few hits off of it, can you leave it in the cloud or is it best to remove it so that there is no "premature browning"? I am pretty sure this was covered before, but my search did not yield the answer I was looking for in a wholesale fashion. THanks in advance if anyone can chime in on this...

Bluntcrush,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Egzoset said:
Salutations Troi,

Troi said:
...I just want to clarify with you the design and purpose of the cloud. ... ...you have come to this thread several times asking the same questions and we want to make sure we have clarified this for you.

Thanks for taking the time to put all this in writing as 1 single post!

Pardon me this remark but it seems perhaps you've forgotten some other posts i've made, or maybe you've got a few misleading impressions somehow... Please rest assured there's nothing in today's reply which sounds new to me as i just wouldn't post here at all if the Cloud had failed to catch my attention.

I do have questions remaining unanswered though.

What are the qustions dude?

IAmKrazy2,

ioright

Cloud Connoisseur
So if some people here are already receiving their Vertigo tubes does that mean all of the Sovereignty ones have been accounted for and shipped? I ask this because I myself ordered a Sovereignty tube. Maybe its because I am from up north in Canada?

stonemonkey55 said:
Mr. Smoke No More said:
EonBlue said:

ioright,

Mr. Smoke No More

Ya honestly I don't really get that either bc I'm pretty sure when I preordered there wasn't even an option of get the sg tube, just the sgw and vertigo. But whatever soon enough. But iorite I imagine only the first few sg packages were shipped, just as I'm sure they won't ship out all of the vertigos b4 starting with the sgw packages. If u didn't preorder real early I would suggest taking moms advice and sit pack and wait patiently.

Edit: don't think they are discriminating aboot us being canucks

Mr. Smoke No More,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom