Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

weedemon

enthusiast
Im only a year into waiting too :( oh well whats a little more time right? been a year so far... :p

HAL, is a huge tease though slowly releasing beautiful photos and info, but I want to see the money shot! lets see the grids in detail!

Is he still the only one so far to have gotten one? I think so. I know we have a 2nd one on the way! too

patience... hehe where can i buy some of that in the mean time? :D

weedemon,

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Guess I need to start saving my money. This seems to have a LOT of awesome.

Madcap79,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Madcap79 said:
Guess I need to start saving my money. This seems to have a LOT of awesome.

I think there's going to be a whole lot of penny saving by a whole lot of people. Me included! :lol:

momofthegoons,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I'll wait till the "Grand Opening" myself as well...

I do really want a Cloud, but I just refuse to get caught up with the anxiety of waiting. Also, of the chance that a v.2.0 might come out by then for whatever reason.

smokum,

arf777

No longer dogless
Those of you who have gotten your invitations - any idea when you pre-ordered? Still people who pre-ordered in the first weeks, or anyone who pre-ordered a month or more later gotten an invitation yet?

Like lots of folks, I want to make sure I have the money in hand when my turn finally comes up. I pre-ordered a little over a year ago, but recently had to use my Cloud $$$ to deal with 5 speeding tickets in one month (no, I don't drive insane, my county needs money and gave out 10,000 tickets in one month). Saving up again, just terrified of getting my invite and not having the money ready. I assume I have at least a month to do so. But during the first attempt to take payment (in the fall) you had to use your invite pretty quickly or you'd lose your spot (at least that's what the emails said).

arf777,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
It seems like most of the people who got their confirm to purchase so far preordered on the first day that the pre-orders were available.

MarcellusWiley,

m0j0h4nd

I'd be surprised if we were even through the first few hours of pre-orders, much less the first day.

m0j0h4nd,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
arf777 said:
but recently had to use my Cloud $$$ to deal with 5 speeding tickets in one month
I hate to tell you this but you might want to save some $$$ for your next insurance bill (increased premiums) . . . those tickets cost more ways than one. :uhoh:

t-dub,

BL4ZE

Well I had a good feeling last week that I'd be getting my invite this week and sure enough I did! I haven't even ordered yet since I can't decide on shipping lol i'm really tempted to pay for overnight. I've gotta decide here soon though .

Arf777 - To be honest i'm not exactly sure when I pre ordered, I've tried finding out but I can't find any record of it and I never got the confirmation e-mail to begin with. That said I'm pretty sure I was somewhat early in the list.

BL4ZE,

arf777

No longer dogless
At the current rate, I'm sure I have the time to put my money together again, even with the increased insurance:(.
FYI - if anyone else out there drives in the MD -DC area, in Maryland it no longer matters if the surrounding traffic is going faster than you, you will still often get ticketed - with the photo tickets, they just ticket everyone going over the limit, even if it's every car. Which is the opposite of what a lot of people like me were taught in drivers ed (though that may be due to my advancing age)

arf777,

caseball2051

arf777 said:
At the current rate, I'm sure I have the time to put my money together again, even with the increased insurance:(.
FYI - if anyone else out there drives in the MD -DC area, in Maryland it no longer matters if the surrounding traffic is going faster than you, you will still often get ticketed - with the photo tickets, they just ticket everyone going over the limit, even if it's every car. Which is the opposite of what a lot of people like me were taught in drivers ed (though that may be due to my advancing age)

i know this is off topic but I was taught that going wtih the flow of traffic was OK as of 2004-2005. dont feel too old. (im in a different state, however)

caseball2051,

sweetdreams4.2.0

@BL4ZE how much is overnight shipping and how much is regular? im interested in the prices so i can get money together when order comes i can get it asap

sweetdreams4.2.0,

BL4ZE

Overnight was like 73, 2 day was 40 and then ground was like 14 I think? I just went with 2 day since it wasen't going to ship out in time to get here by tom.

BL4ZE,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
BL4ZE said:
Overnight was like 73, 2 day was 40 and then ground was like 14 I think? I just went with 2 day since it wasen't going to ship out in time to get here by tom.

That sounds right, it might have been $13 for ground and $40 for 2 day though, can't remember

IAmKrazy2,

sweetdreams4.2.0

i mean regardless i rather spend 40 and get it in 2 days then spend 13 and risk a slight chance of anything happening while it travels on ground. The cloud deserves nothing but the best... that wont burn a hole in my pocket at least

sweetdreams4.2.0,

BL4ZE

sweetdreams4.2.0 said:
i mean regardless i rather spend 40 and get it in 2 days then spend 13 and risk a slight chance of anything happening while it travels on ground. The cloud deserves nothing but the best... that wont burn a hole in my pocket at least

That's sorta how I looked at it. I didn't wanna take the risk of it not arriving before the weekend and $40 isn't anything when your already dropping several hundred.

BL4ZE,

sweetdreams4.2.0

exactly, i'm going to spend so much on it, along with the case i already got might as well put out for the shipping and get it asap. i'm still confused about hereatlast he has had the cloud for multiple days and we havent gotten an in depth review yet although i appreciate the pictures, im dying to hear more people praise this vape :)

sweetdreams4.2.0,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Nice flo and eonblue have got emails. I have to be getting mine tomorrow. I'm going crazy knowing my email is so close. What tubes did errybody get?

Mr. Smoke No More,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom