Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumpoff_the_planet

I am sorry if this was already covered or not but I have been extremely busy lately.

I was one of the first individuals to pre-order when the price was set at $350, I noticed the increase to $450.

Which price will I be able to buy at when they are available?

PS (I am dying for a new vape and I have been waiting patiently for this amazing device since the beginning, I don't see any product that would be more desirable)

:peace:

jumpoff_the_planet,

max

Out to lunch
IAmKrazy2 said:
I personally didn't notice any increase in performance in the coarse bottom screen, or any decrease with the fine mesh so my coarse bowl just sits on the side barely used.
I detected no difference either. I think the coarse screen would be useful if you wanted to vape a piece of a bud instead of ground. With ground, the coarse mesh bottom just allows more leakage of fine particles.

jumpoff_the_planet said:
I was one of the first individuals to pre-order when the price was set at $350, I noticed the increase to $450. Which price will I be able to buy at when they are available?
Buyers in your state will have to pay the extra $100, plus a $50 surcharge. ;)

$350 was the special time limited pre-order price. When that ended (May 8th), you could still get on the waiting list at the regular price.

max,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Man, all of these awesome reviews about the cloud are just getting me uberly excited for its launch. I may just sell my launch box to help fund this guy for when my pre-order # comes up :o :o

Elluzion,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
For those who don't know, I suck with computers and such. I'm planning on shooting a cloud video or two on my droid this week. Hopefully that will help you all during your wait. Good things are ahead.

IAmKrazy2,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
t-dub said:
You don't have to pay when you preorder. Only when your # comes up
t-dub

I meant for when my pre order number comes up :)

@krazy: that is very exciting:) I am sure you will be showcasing some of the clouds fat rips :)

Elluzion,

VapeXhale

Vapor Enthusiast
Manufacturer
Hello fellow vapor enthusiasts!

We are happy to announce that the "Big Day" has finally arrived! We have finalized our contract with our manufacturer and are gearing up to start production.

Those that have pre-ordered at the discounted pricing will receive a confirmation email shortly. You will have one week to place your order at the discounted price. The members that pre-ordered after the discounted pricing will receive their email in approximately one week from today. Again, you will have one week to place your order before the site is opened up to the public.

When you receive your email, it will include a link to our private ordering page. Once on that page, you can choose your package and enter in your payment information. Your credit card will be processed and charged at that time. You will receive your order in 8-12 weeks. During this waiting period, you can cancel your order and request a refund at anytime.

Why the wait? Its purely a function of supply chain management (I won't bore you with specifics) as well as getting our assembly line set up and people trained to operate the machinery. As we get a better handle on this, the wait time will shorten. However, if you would like your VapeXhale Cloud as soon as possible, I recommend placing your order when you receive your email so that we can send it out as soon as your unit is assembled.

Thanks for sticking with us. We're so excited to get the Cloud into your hands we can hardly wait.

SM55, Robot, and PN3K

VapeXhale,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
VapeXhale said:
Hello fellow vapor enthusiasts!

We are happy to announce that the "Big Day" has finally arrived! We have finalized our contract with our manufacturer and are gearing up to start production.

Those that have pre-ordered at the discounted pricing will receive a confirmation email shortly. You will have one week to place your order at the discounted price. The members that pre-ordered after the discounted pricing will receive their email in approximately one week from today. Again, you will have one week to place your order before the site is opened up to the public.

When you receive your email, it will include a link to our private ordering page. Once on that page, you can choose your package and enter in your payment information. Your credit card will be processed and charged at that time. You will receive your order in 8-12 weeks. During this waiting period, you can cancel your order and request a refund at anytime.

Why the wait? Its purely a function of supply chain management (I won't bore you with specifics) as well as getting our assembly line set up and people trained to operate the machinery. As we get a better handle on this, the wait time will shorten. However, if you would like your VapeXhale Cloud as soon as possible, I recommend placing your order when you receive your email so that we can send it out as soon as your unit is assembled.

Thanks for sticking with us. We're so excited to get the Cloud into your hands we can hardly wait.

SM55, Robot, and PN3K

Great news for everyone. Congradulations VX crew, your hard work is about to go mainstream.

Packing up some Pineapple Chunk to celebrate.

I have been a bit under the weather but we got some sun here in Metro Detroit so it might be a good day to shoot a VXC cloud video. Only problem, sore throat may cause me to loose a lung if i try and take on of my usual lung busters... we'll see, but im expecting a uncontrollable coughing fit. Oh well, i guess that is the price of admission. Cheers all.

IAmKrazy2,

weedemon

enthusiast
oh yes this is the message i and so many others have been waiting so long for!

Great work guys and congrats on getting us there! I am so pumped! :)

and so begins the daily checking of my secondary email account again :p just like springtime when i preordered :D

weedemon,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
VapeXhale said:
Congrats!

This truly is a big day in vapor history. I'm so excited for people to finally have a chance to experience this.

vtac,
Im glad i pre- ordered last week im thinking about fasting from vaping until this comes out lol yeah nevermind that one but this update is definately exciting. Finally!

mflb_hustler,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
mflb_hustler said:
Im glad i pre- ordered last week im thinking about fasting from vaping until this comes out lol yeah nevermind that one but this update is definately exciting. Finally!
Haha, I was thinking of "fasting" too lol, but we all know how difficult that will be. Maybe we should start a thread for support and actually try?

&

YESSS! So stoked about the announcement. The WAIT is going to be difficult, and I was hoping to get the VXC by Christmas, but it looks like it's not going to be a VXC-hristmas this year :(, but oh well. It is understandable.

Congrats to all the VXC team! <3

Elluzion,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I didn't see any email in my inbox from VapeXhale. Yahoo thought it was spam, so anyone using Yahoo email, be sure to check your spam folder or you might miss out!!

:peace:

Stu,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Elluzion said:
mflb_hustler said:
Haha, I was thinking of "fasting" too lol, but we all know how difficult that will be. Maybe we should start a thread for support and actually try?

There's a reason pretty much everyone who's tried a Cloud has said it gets them medicated faster and harder than anything else. Going from a relatively smaller hitting vape like a MFLB to a Cloud, it's more likely that you'd want to build your tolerance up. ;)

vtac,

arf777

No longer dogless
Awesome!
I got a question though - anyone else who received the email notice one bit seems a bit vague? After we create a username and password, are we supposed to get a second email before being able to order, or do we just wait a while and then try logging in?

Can't believe it's finally order time! WOOOOOOOO!

arf777,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
arf777 said:
Awesome!
I got a question though - anyone else who received the email notice one bit seems a bit vague? After we create a username and password, are we supposed to get a second email before being able to order, or do we just wait a while and then try logging in?

Can't believe it's finally order time! WOOOOOOOO!

Arf777 - You will get a second email before you are able to order that will confirm your registration. We did it this way because people have already forwarded the link to non-discount pre-orders. This way we can double check.

Quick note - we received over 100 bounces, if you did not receive an email already, please email support@vapexhale.com and we will get you the link shortly.

stonemonkey55,

jimbo

winterize
Guess mine got bounced, emailed support, hopefully get a response soon! Congrats on getting the Cloud ready to ship SM!

jimbo,

dirtpie

I got the first email and came up with a username and password. Now I'm just waiting on the second email so I can pay!

I'm so excited to get to vape with all my glass hassle free!

Thanks!

-dirtpie

dirtpie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom