Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

lepstadder

We all think you are doing a great job and appreciate the clarity of you communiqus

feeding the hype machine
maybe

Not of your company, but of vaporizing in general

That is something i am sure we all do, with our friends and loved ones, touting the benefits of healthy vapor

We should all be happy to see the birth of such a neat company, that holds integrity very important

lepstadder,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
SM55 Quote: "One thing to keep in mind is that my behavior today is the same as my behavior when I first joined this forum. Ive always shared my vapor experiences, videos of my newest vaporizer/glass, and have always evangelized what I thought were great products. "

I think this statement shows how this thread became the monster it is today, looking forward to closing this thread down and starting the first real chapter in the VX book. Production Model Thread. The preamble was a bit wordy, but sets the foundation for one hell of a book; a Harry Potter amount of sequels. (never read a single one or seen beyond the first two movies by the way). But i sure have read a lot about vapes. :D

IAmKrazy2,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
looking forward to closing this thread down and starting the first real chapter in the VX book
Amen.

There's a reason for all the hype around this product and it IS stonemonkey's fault. ;)

Then again, from my personal experience, and from reading the posts written by the other lucky people who have tried a beta Cloud... It's not hype at all. It's the future. I know it's excruciating to wait but the VXL guys know what they're doing so let them get it right.

@sm55, is this why you haven't made the latest video public? :ninja:

vtac,

RussyRoo

Ignore the hate SM, I think it is just misplaced frustration because everyone is so desperate to get their hands on the cloud. Rest assured your extensive input here is valued by most. Its really great to get such a good insight into not just the cloud, but also what goes in to producing a product like this. It's easy to see why other manufacturers cut corners. I'm thankful you are not. I think the cloud will be well worth the 'hype'.

RussyRoo,

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
I can't imagine the negotiations in a situation such as this. It blows my mind and I do not envy the VX team at all.
I recently completed negations and signings after working with a couple attorneys for something a fraction of the value, probably a 10th really if not less. It was no fun and quite stressful. Insane amount of what feels like wasted time and energy. Not truly wasted as it will achieve the end result needed but stress hormones wasted exponentially! You guys may have some/more grey hair by the time this thing goes live.

I, as most of all fc members I have to assume, appreciate the inside scoop and we are probably close to as excited and anticipating the release as sm and cohorts.

You guys rock! Do it till you get it just right for YOU. We, as vapor enthusiasts, will be here even another year plus for that product! Good luck, big time!

*edited to correct spelling mistakes....

Irie,

max

Out to lunch
RussyRoo said:
Ignore the hate SM
There is no hate here, at least not any expressed by anyone in a post. Referring to any frustration or misunderstanding as such just serves to aggravate, rather than ameliorate. I realize that 'hate' and 'hater' seems to be used by many these days to refer to any sort of negativity, but as an accurate form of expression, it just plain sucks. Or maybe, to be more current, I should say it's a big fat 'fail'. ;)

This thread was started 20 months ago, and one thing the long process makes clear is just how difficult it can be to bring a new product to the marketplace. Most of us, including the Vapexhale crew, didn't think it would take this long, but I'm sure plenty of people who have been involved in this kind of thing wouldn't be surprised. In this case, being 'in on the process', more or less, has been both informative and frustrating to many of us. If you're on the list to get a Cloud, or just waiting for some positive reviews on production models before you pull the trigger, this waiting game has definitely made patience a big asset. If you don't have it yet, better get some. It's a long list, and once units start to ship and get reviewed, the waiting will just get tougher for some folks.

max,

los

max said:
RussyRoo said:
Ignore the hate SM
There is no hate here, at least not any expressed by anyone in a post. Referring to any frustration or misunderstanding as such just serves to aggravate, rather than ameliorate. I realize that 'hate' and 'hater' seems to be used by many these days to refer to any sort of negativity, but as an accurate form of expression, it just plain sucks. Or maybe, to be more current, I should say it's a big fat 'fail'. ;)

This thread was started 20 months ago, and one thing the long process makes clear is just how difficult it can be to bring a new product to the marketplace. Most of us, including the Vapexhale crew, didn't think it would take this long, but I'm sure plenty of people who have been involved in this kind of thing wouldn't be surprised. In this case, being 'in on the process', more or less, has been both informative and frustrating to many of us. If you're on the list to get a Cloud, or just waiting for some positive reviews on production models before you pull the trigger, this waiting game has definitely made patience a big asset. If you don't have it yet, better get some. It's a long list, and once units start to ship and get reviewed, the waiting will just get tougher for some folks.

max when i grow up i wanna be just like you lol....when i think of you i think of yoda from star wars. not that you are green or short lol but the knowledge and wisdom you share with us obviously comes from a person who is extremely wealthy in that regard. thanks, you have no idea how many times you have helped me out.

los,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
los said:
max said:
RussyRoo said:
Ignore the hate SM

max when i grow up i wanna be just like you lol....when i think of you i think of yoda from star wars. not that you are green or short lol but the knowledge and wisdom you share with us obviously comes from a person who is extremely wealthy in that regard. thanks, you have no idea how many times you have helped me out.

+1 Max is the man, very wise indeed!

stonemonkey55,

abo27495

hey sm. I was wondering what kind of estimate you can give as to how long it would take for the units to be manufactured after the papers are signed. Do they still have to purchase and program the machinery and so on.. it feels like it could still be a while.

abo27495,

Ennui Cookout

Yeah, Max is one of my favorite posters to look out for here.

Really, I'm not too impatient on waiting on this vape and I really wouldn't say there's been any hype other than the byproduct of being one of the most alive threads on the forum. It's going to be awesome, there's too much evidence in this thread to believe otherwise. That being said, my current vapes certainly are hella fun and it's not like I won't continue to collect even after the Cloud hits my collection... I'll just probably be far more demanding past that point.

Every time I check this thread, I'm just thankful I locked in a pre-order on the SG piece because this vape is going to be a classic. :D

Ennui Cookout,

max

Out to lunch
Alright, you guys stop sucking up to management. ;) Seriously, your comments are much appreciated.

VapeXhale will be a success because it's got good people + vape knowledge + talent + business sense. Having used the product and conversed many times with sm through the years, I know the company will be providing super products and service. And IMO the best part of the buying experience (aside from the vape itself), is buying from one of us.

max,

RussyRoo

max said:
RussyRoo said:
Ignore the hate SM

Sorry i should have been more specific, just seemed to be a little negativity creeping into the thread as peoples patience wore thin, which i didn't think SM and the team deserved given how open they have been with us all here.
Sorry for any misunderstanding :ko:

RussyRoo,

max

Out to lunch
Really nothing to apologize for Russy. Just a knee jerk reaction from me, from years of trying to head off forum conflicts. This one's been mostly clear sailing, but others not so much. Your post was a good one and reflected the sentiment of most VXC fans. This company's going to make it because good people + extensive vape experience + talent + business sense = success. Having used the product and conversed with sm many times over the years, I feel very certain that VapeXhale is going to provide both super products and service. And it's extra nice that we'll buying from one of us.

max,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
RussyRoo said:
max said:
RussyRoo said:
Ignore the hate SM

Sorry i should have been more specific, just seemed to be a little negativity creeping into the thread as peoples patience wore thin, which i didn't think SM and the team deserved given how open they have been with us all here.
Sorry for any misunderstanding :ko:

RussyRoo - we definitely appreciate your message and semantics is something that the internet isn't very good at articulating. I didn't feel that Silver420Surfer, or anyone else for that matter was being rude, I just wanted to level set the situation. It is one of those things that is easy to take for granted, like if you got an ice cream cone everyday from a teacher and one day, she decided she wasn't going to give you one, it would be easy to react negatively. But if you thought about the fact that other students weren't getting ice cream cones, then it would be easy to put into perspective.

Anyhow... just another reason I love this forum, we are all very civil in the way we deal with each other, even when there are differing opinions (.....at least in this thread :D)

stonemonkey55,

malawigold

Landrace Advocate
SM- is the gridded circ the SG piece that those who preordered sovereignty getting? and if we preordered the lower tier pieces are we able to upgrade to that one?

malawigold,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
When I worked for Lexus, 10+ years, we called it managing expectations. "under promise, over deliver." Which is exactly what I know you guys will do. I can totally see VapeXhale as the Lexus "standard" of vaporizer companies for innovative products, ownership experience, and customer service. :nod:

t-dub

t-dub,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I can totally see VapeXhale as the Lexus "standard" of vaporizer companies for innovative products
I agree with the sentiment, but honestly feel that that's an understatement. Unless everyone else is still driving cars from the 1950s. ;)

vtac,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
vtac said:
...Unless everyone else is still driving cars from the 1950s. ;)

TbT - My 'Dream Car' is a fully restored (or not even restored) VW Beetle. :D

Honestly though, I cant say Im a 'gotta have it as soon as its released' fan of the VXC, but I do have mad respect for SM and the company as a whole. From a vaporist who has little to no intentions of picking up a VXC anytime soon, I see the Cloud being the next 'Volcano' - At least I hope this level of success for it.

This vape very well looks like it could be the next 'breakthrough' vaporizer for the 'movement'. For that, I am very excited for SM and the boys, and the vape community as a whole.

AGBeer,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
AGBeer said:
vtac said:
...Unless everyone else is still driving cars from the 1950s. ;)

TbT - My 'Dream Car' is a fully restored (or not even restored) VW Beetle. :D

you sir, have just officially become the most square and boring person i have never met! :p

please tell me that the peoples car is not really your DREAM CAR! i realize that it is an historically significant auto, with over 20 million sold worldwide, its cute and reliable but its not a dream car! i think it succeeded precisely because it was basically the antithesis to anyones dream car - its an everyday car! anyone could afford it, anyone could drive it, anyone could fix it, there is nothing that sets this car apart.

typically, one dreams of items that are unattainable, they're either too expensive, or too fast, or too impractical. i don't recall seeing a selection of beetle posters to hang on my wall when i was looking for my lamborghini countach, poster, as a kid.

do us both a favour and go watch some top gear episodes on tv, or youtube! check out the 'cool wall'. :peace:

btw, i am excited for the vxc as well, however, i don't check this site looking for updates everyday about the vape - thats what my email is for! afterall, when my turn comes i am sure they will let me know because who doesn't want to get paid? also, i don't think i will get that email till either before or just after christmas, certainly before april 20 2012, i hope.

notmyrealUSERname,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I remember those posters as a kid. I had one of Loni Anderson, another great high end racer. ;)

t-dub

t-dub,

weedemon

enthusiast
notmyrealUSERname said:
i don't think i will get that email till either before or just after christmas, certainly before april 20 2012, i hope.

I hope your wrong! hehe i can't wait! :p i still check daily :p
Once production begins I bet they will be able to fill demand pretty quickly. The HT's are already made i think right? so just waiting on the unit itself!

weedemon,

jackmormon

For all anxiously waiting the opportunity to purchase a VapeXhale Cloud.....

The sleaziest and cheesiest vaporizer seller in the land now has them available for sale with your choice of Hydratube and free shipping!!!!!! I just put mine in the shopping cart and and am ready to do a Paypal payment for it. :o

You can get yours here:

vaporizerforweed net/vapexhale-cloud [removed]

SM-If this hasn't been brought to your attention I thought you would like to know about it.

Modnote: Please do not link directly to these scam sites, we don't want anyone to get screwed.

jackmormon,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom