Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
t-dub, posted I really like #2 . . . :) Then, I Said:

I am all about #2, but #1 is a close second for me... if you can even say some shit like that
:rofl:

Last edited:

John Lewus

Haven't had a chance to listen yet, but this looks to be interesting:

http://www.vaporreviewblog.com/podc...ew-cloud-evo-with-seibo-founder-of-vapexhale/

If you read the forums a lot of what is in here is covered already. However SM did mention there was a one year warranty on EVO's which I assume is the standard. Can someone confirm if the early birds had a 2 year warranty? I thought I read that at one point but was not sure.

The Higher Primate sounds very interesting with the focus on being the best medical vaporizer yet.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
If you read the forums a lot of what is in here is covered already. However SM did mention there was a one year warranty on EVO's which I assume is the standard. Can someone confirm if the early birds had a 2 year warranty? I thought I read that at one point but was not sure.

The Higher Primate sounds very interesting with the focus on being the best medical vaporizer yet.

I think it is a 2 year warranty for early birds but I can't find where I read it.

fluffhead,

SD_haze

I think it is a 2 year warranty for early birds but I can't find where I read it.

Here is the post about 2yr warranty!!
Just a quick update on the warranty side. Anyone who upgrades or purchases an Eagle through the IGG campaign will have a 2 year warranty. This is a great incentive (along with the price discount) to jump in right now and get first dibs on the new vaporizer.

When we release the VapeXhale Eagle in October, those that purchase at that time will receive a standard one year warranty. After a full year in the market, we should have enough market data to extend the warranty. While the testing has so far been very positive, we do not want to make empty promises and would like more data before jumping back to the 2 year warranty. We would love nothing more than to offer the same warranty as the Cloud+ but we need to make strategic decisions and currently, there isn't enough data for us to make a intelligent decision at this point.

The great news is, all early supporters and adopters get the 2 year warranty and since most of our contributors are from this forum, it is more or less, a moot point.

JoeKickass

Completely off-topic,
Warning: Off-Topic posts are against the rules and may cause more people to like you.

lol, but seriously mvape hair for your thumb?? is that like a girl's eyelash or something?
fingers_9_zps0fba1435.jpg

:lol::rockon:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Looks cool.

Are the colors part of the design or just reflections on the all black surface?

Sinclue,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Glass is glossy too, why the sudden hate? :)
Polycarbonate is synthetic glass I think so it could complement the aesthetics of glass well.

t00fatt

I'm going to guess I'm in the minority here on this as well, but I really don't like the look of the glossy housing. It is far too glossy and a bit cheesy and tacky in my opinion. Although it could be glossy rainbow colored and I'd still be just as excited for it :freak:

Top Bottom