Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys, maybe you can help me out.

I'm trying to find a video of someone demoing the Cloud at one of the conventions last year. The man was hitting a very, very big bong if I remember right. I've been skimming the thread but I can't seem to find it. It was a very big bong, so it's why I remember the video so distinctly.

I'm trying to find the video so I can show my cousin the power to the Cloud.

Dr. Plutonious,
Reactions: JoeKickass

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Glossy black looks nice when you have a car paint finish but a lot of cheaper glossy black plastic enclosures show every single micro scratch and look bad over time with use. I am ok with the glossy black finish as long as it handles wear and tear.

I will have one of these in my hands very shortly (these were taken by Prof Vape) but I can tell you that we paid for the most expensive finish possible so it is my expectation that this is a quality finish. Once I get one in my hands, I'll be sure to give some feedback on the finish but the east coast team seems to be very pleased.

grokit

well-worn member
I will have one of these in my hands very shortly (these were taken by Prof Vape) but I can tell you that we paid for the most expensive finish possible so it is my expectation that this is a quality finish. Once I get one in my hands, I'll be sure to give some feedback on the finish but the east coast team seems to be very pleased.

Thanks for the updates, how are the white and green(?) EVOs coming along?

grokit,

Smoke1ForMe

Prof Vape needs to expedite that thing!! Can we just skip September?

Smoke1ForMe,

hookedonvape

i think another design should be made altogether. you guys are selling evos. is the cloud name something you want to keep in the name. should be the vapexhale evo. and evo should be the main focus on packafing. i like all the designs, juzt no pic of the evo and the special swagger tubes. i realize everyone is not getting one but a classy swagger shot, maybe stacking, would be perfect with a pic of a evo on it. def a monkey design pic of an evo, contents and some glass pics since moisture conditioning is so important

hookedonvape,

abhishek

Hi
Please help me to decide a good home Vape..currently I am using Arizer solo(I have 2)
I love my Solo , but hits are good,and not great..I still light up, and curse my self later :(
I have been Confused all along, first I wanted to buy Plenty(but so maNY mixed reviews) , then I got attracted to Minivap(unbelievable price)
And now here I am thinking of preordering EVO.please gimme ur inputs so that i can buy confidently..
Sorry for bad english

abhishek,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hi
Please help me to decide a good home Vape..currently I am using Arizer solo(I have 2)
I love my Solo , but hits are good,and not great..I still light up, and curse my self later :(
I have been Confused all along, first I wanted to buy Plenty(but so maNY mixed reviews) , then I got attracted to Minivap(unbelievable price)
And now here I am thinking of preordering EVO.please gimme ur inputs so that i can buy confidently..
Sorry for bad english

The cloud will produce some heavy hits ... tho no one tried the EVO ... the first cloud was as good as it gets ...

m0sh,
Reactions: abhishek
Hi
Sorry for bad english
If your worried about the MV price then why even consider a EVO? You know the EVO is going to be more $ right?

VapeNStone,

lazylathe

Almost there...
October_zpsfdbc2c70.png

lazylathe,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Midnight Oct 1, this thread is for vapexhale going to be all like
I
Nemo-Seagulls_.jpg

It will be hard, but I'll at least try not to be one of them.

I was not trying to be a dick about it...
Just getting excited!!
Reading about the amazing hits has me wanting mine now...
And the videos on youtube don't help the cause either...

:tup:

lazylathe,
Reactions: JCat

hookedonvape

awsome look at the evo cant wait ti see tge white ine. i take it this ua heat resistant plastic of sorts. is there any qorry of the plastic getting toi hot? and are vents stull planned for the top?? btw monkey i got thattaken care of, ddnt mean to bother you at such a busy time

hookedonvape,
Top Bottom