Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

mmafighterthe25

Didn't they already name it?

Is Nimbus not good enough? I wouldn't give a shit if it was called the donkey fluffer! I've seen what they're products can do.....

BTW - no body was hurt in capturing of this classic photo.....

they have to rename it, nimbus is already taken by an e-cig so is nebula

mmafighterthe25,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Last time I was in a cage it was in a Turkish prison, I ended here with Parkinson's Disease! The weed helps alot really, that's why I like the cloud....

Not only is the best extractor I've seen when it comes to a vaporizer it also got the voices in my head to stop speaking in Spanish!

How The Vapexhale "Translator"? It actually helps you understand your own lunacy!

11eleven11

Like I said on the indiegogo page...

VapeXhale Storm

There is power behind the word and the VXH has the power and precision to match it.

lightning-volcano2.jpg

"The VapeXhale Storm is a high class, heavy hitting vaporizer built for quality from the ground up. With patented(?I think..?) advanced heat configuration technology that can allow you to regulate the power of your Storm with precision control, you know that when you dial it to your favorite setting, you will be getting the thickest white cloudy hits. No matter how hard or soft you draw, the advanced temperature regulation keeps it precision, allowing you to control your storm.

You're in control of your storm. Dial in low to taste a beautiful herbal breeze, or dial high to create a thick vapor storm - a powerful strike of herbal flavor stronger than a blow from a titan's hammer. Fair warning: the flavor the VapeXhale Storm brings out of your herbal materials will set a new standard that you may find yourself demanding from all future vaporizers. We take flavor very seriously. With an all glass airpath, you can be sure that nothing interrupts the taste quality of your experience.

If you want to taste and feel the essence of your herbs to the deepest level, choose the VapeXhale Storm."

Also this is now fantasy land, but what if the glass they made had a funnel water swirl after pulling? Like Mothership Glass... *DROOL* :whoa:

MarcoPolo07

It's great that they have a new and improved version they're selling and I wish the best health and wealth to the Vapexhale company..My Question is when are they going to start replacing previous faulty units? I'm currently on my third cloud now and have filled out a replacement ticket but have not heard anything back.I have also constantly called and cant get through due to a full message machine :( My brother also has a faulty unit( that I talked him into buying ) and has yet to hear anything.Now I LOVE the cloud,when it works..and seeing many of the post on here it seems I'm not the only one whose had such bad luck with such an expensive product.

MarcoPolo07,

toros23

I like fog or storm.. Don't forget hurricane, tornado, monsoon, tsunami... Could just keep going with the weather/nature theme..

So I guess they don't like cumulonimbus?? : )

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Don't forget to post your name suggestions on their indiegogo page. More activity will help their campaign with exposure.

I pried some top secret info out of sm55 tonight which left me even more optimistic and excited for their new vape. I think that pretty much any experienced vapehead who's used a Cloud will agree that its performance is second to none. If you were thinking that the new model was simply a Cloud in new clothes, think again. Hell, even if it was only a makeover with cleaner fit and finish, a cooler exterior and rock solid reliability they'd have a winner. The monkey didn't stop there. ;)

Top Bottom