Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

theCerberus

Hello,

My cloud+ I bought at TY expo a month ago broke yesterday. It does not get hot/ go green anymore. a and now after a short while just flashes red/green. I am a Nimbus fanatic and did open a ticket with vapexhale on their site.

I have an idea for a name for project nimbus

since vapexhale is VXL how about

The VXL CXL

Assuming its of course going to produce XL clouds :D
I also like how it rhymes. :)

I sit here awaiting the project nimbus cloudless, with only my arizer solo left :(

---
theCerberus

Timothy

What does everyone think about this proposal to Vapexhale?

To Stonemonkey, Troi, and VapeXhale Crew:

How would you feel if you have been saving and saving for your dream car and the dealer assures you the model will be around for a long time, then less than a year later a new model is released making their "dream car" now obsolete or outdated?

I was thinking and came up with an idea that would keep current customers happy. What if you offered a program where customers can send in an existing Cloud and have it modified to Nimbus specifications.

This would calm the people which have recently purchased a new Cloud, then now a new model is announced, besides you have several board members which have sent the $150 plus upgrade but have not sent in the units.

The reason I make this post because I see many asking to send in their old Clouds as payment or exchange for a Nimbus, but we know that is preposterous, what could you do with a bunch of used Cloud.

Timothy,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I have been meditating more on the "Fanatic" funding situation, decided to go back into the booth for a bump, and managed to get the spousal unit on board :) The bottom line is this: I love my Cloud. Every day it has helped me tolerate the excruciating pain of my existence, and that means a lot to me. Seibo Shen, and VapeXhale, have made a profound difference in my life and I want to support them all I can. I also can't wait to see what they have in store for us, I'm sure its going to be amazing. Anyways, taxes or no taxes, upcoming tooth extraction not withstanding, I am in all the way :D

I have been meditating more on the "Fanatic" funding situation, decided to go back into the booth for a bump, and managed to get the spousal unit on board :) The bottom line is this: I love my Cloud. Every day it has helped me tolerate the excruciating pain of my existence, and that means a lot to me. Seibo Shen, and VapeXhale, have made a profound difference in my life and I want to support them all I can. I also can't wait to see what they have in store for us, I'm sure its going to be amazing. Anyways, taxes or no taxes, upcoming tooth extraction not withstanding, I am in all the way :D

Nice!! My spousal unit is also on board I just don't have the money lol. Working on that as we speak.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
What does everyone think about this proposal to Vapexhale?

To Stonemonkey, Troi, and VapeXhale Crew:

How would you feel if you have been saving and saving for your dream car and the dealer assures you the model will be around for a long time, then less than a year later a new model is released making their "dream car" now obsolete or outdated?

I was thinking and came up with an idea that would keep current customers happy. What if you offered a program where customers can send in an existing Cloud and have it modified to Nimbus specifications.

This would calm the people which have recently purchased a new Cloud, then now a new model is announced, besides you have several board members which have sent the $150 plus upgrade but have not sent in the units.

The reason I make this post because I see many asking to send in their old Clouds as payment or exchange for a Nimbus, but we know that is preposterous, what could you do with a bunch of used Cloud.

Definitely more to come on this topic ;) Thanks to everyone with their input on our Indiegogo campaign. We will be coming out a new promo video that will talk a lot more to the specifics of who we are, what we're doing, and where we are going. Please keep the feedback coming, we are all reading them - http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3569338

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
If the cloud was an introduction to what the guy's have to offer is going to be spectacular. I like the idea of correlating this to dream car type ordeal. It's technology, it's always going to get better - there was the Veyron, then the Veyron SS, then the Veyron Vitesse....what's amazing here is this.

All these new products keep dropping, some cheaper, sore much more expensive and regardless of how cool they or their creators my seem - I always end up back here! I remember when I first starting using the cloud, I called a friend who shares my hobby and prior to purchasing we would tell each other "how good could it be?" I said bro, just got my cloud a couple hours ago and yeah it's that good. Done, my VAS was gone like Paula Deans career! I can't imagine when the Nimbus hits....

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Timothy

New cars do come out every year with slight upgrades and changes. It certainly doesnt make a one year old model obsolete. Most of the changes in the nimbus involve it being easier to open up and fix, with not nearly as much change going into performance. I instead applaud the VX crew for making improvements. Something many vape companies wont even do

John Lewus

have you tried to test the temp of the air where the ELB goes.. w/ the ELB in, and the thermometer in the ELB?? sorry if you did and i overlooked it.. but it seems like that could effect the data a little bit?

I like the way you think. I'll try testing again with the elb in and cap off because it will provide some resistance to air flow.

First let state that was a nice experiment. Good job!.

As far as measuring the temperature inside the bowl where your herb is plays a big part in what will be extracted due to plant fibers or dense trichomes(hash/oil) cooling off the air. This is why going slow will give a better result, the air has more time to stay in contact with the herb, and extract as much as possible, instead of the air that doesn't have much actives filling your lungs like a fast inhale would do.

As far as thick clouds you can get thicker clouds on a fast inhale, if the temperature you use is high enough to extract a lot of substances form the herb, and the environment the vapor goes to is cool such as a cool water bong/hydratube/bubbler. This will cause the vapor particles to stick together due to the cool air slowing them down. This is probably why some get thicker clouds on their VXC.

Anyway, props on the experiment.

Slower air in my experiments has higher temps but lower pressure. Perhaps the hard fast pulls are making bigger clouds due more to turbulence than temperature differences because I've observed a higher temp on slower pulls all things being equal.

SD_haze

I would like to give everyone an update on the benefits of the top teir lifetime support "Nimbus Fanatic"

By being a Nimbus Fanatic our customer service system will place a tag on your account so that every customer service rep in the future at VapeXhale is fully aware of your support.
-The lifetime support lasts for the lifetime of the customer, and VapeXhale.
-If any service is required for the unit the customer is provided a packing slip to send it back, upon scanned receipt by the courier service, VapeXhale will overnight a replacement unit.
-You will be provided a customer account representative that will be a Account Executive for your relationship with VapeXhale, you will receive there personal Cell phone number in case you can't get a hold of our service team through normal channels.

More updates to come around the performance of the unit, I will say this there absolutely are going to be performance increases in every area for this unit.

Was going to PM but figured others might want to know this too.

Was looking for a simple clarification on this part of the indiegogo:
"Lifetime warranty (glass breakage not included)"

Given that the bamboo is supposed to be more easily replaceable, does the glass breakage clause only refer to broken HYDRATUBES, or glass in the VXC unit itself, as well?
Cheers!

SD_haze,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Just some oil (an image) into this fire (subbing craze)...
2lwp16p.png

For 2 days now, I've been experimenting with this concept. I've managed to use EQ parts and a iolite little metal thingy to make an ugly atomizer experiment tool. The iolite thing has a tiny hole through it if its stuck somewhere in the airpath. So tiny it doubles or triples the drag. Yet I've managed to "herbdab" on high temp some ELBs, see some fast milky action and...

The taste was of course worse because of parts used, but also smooth to hold in and just after 5 secs the exhale was so small! The high kicks in like a train. I haven't done a lot of experimenting yet, but the "atomization" idea feels to do the magic under some yet unknown conditions by far.

kingtut106

Was going to PM but figured others might want to know this too.

Was looking for a simple clarification on this part of the indiegogo:
"Lifetime warranty (glass breakage not included)"

Given that the bamboo is supposed to be more easily replaceable, does the glass breakage clause only refer to broken HYDRATUBES, or glass in the VXC unit itself, as well?
Cheers!

I am not completely sure about the new lifetime warranty, but with the old warranty it does not cover replacement of the bamboo glass. I was quoted that it costs 150 to replace the bamboo on my cloud plus.

kingtut106,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
IMHO . . . you can substitute the word "oil maker" or "reclaim maker" for "atomizer" so obviously I am dubious as to the real advantages, if any, of using such a device. Something I have always loved about my Cloud is the lack of mess (oil/reclaim) it generates. Lower maintenance means more fun and more "actives" inside of me from the first pass, and not stuck on my glass or vape. I dislike reclaim and do not want to ingest it. The Cloud has served me extremely well in this area.

SD_haze

I am not completely sure about the new lifetime warranty, but with the old warranty it does not cover replacement of the bamboo glass. I was quoted that it costs 150 to replace the bamboo on my cloud plus.

Perhaps,

But this quote from SM, from when he first announced Project Nimbus, makes me think that the unit might have glass protection included in the warranty.
"We are going to make some slight changes so that if anything breaks, it will be a modular repair versus having to give out a brand new unit. This includes breaking the bamboo."

And then this quote 6 days later:
"with our newer model ... We designed it so that broken bamboos can be replaced so at least that challenge is solved."

max

Out to lunch
SD-haze, those statements apply to their ability to repair/replace individual components like internal glass, not that the repair/replacement will be warantied.

does the glass breakage clause only refer to broken HYDRATUBES, or glass in the VXC unit itself, as well?
I can assure you that if the internal glass was covered under warranty, they'd make that clear.

max,

SD_haze

SD-haze, those statements apply to their ability to repair/replace individual components like internal glass, not that the repair/replacement will be warantied.

I can assure you that if the internal glass was covered under warranty, they'd make that clear.

Hmm, that is true.

Hopefully even if internal glass repair is still not warrantied, the replacement fee won't be as steep as $150 (since it would be an easier/simpler process)

SD_haze,

luchiano

Just some oil (an image) into this fire (subbing craze)...
2lwp16p.png

For 2 days now, I've been experimenting with this concept. I've managed to use EQ parts and a iolite little metal thingy to make an ugly atomizer experiment tool. The iolite thing has a tiny hole through it if its stuck somewhere in the airpath. So tiny it doubles or triples the drag. Yet I've managed to "herbdab" on high temp some ELBs, see some fast milky action and...

The taste was of course worse because of parts used, but also smooth to hold in and just after 5 secs the exhale was so small! The high kicks in like a train. I haven't done a lot of experimenting yet, but the "atomization" idea feels to do the magic under some yet unknown conditions by far.

Props on this!.

The restriction really allows the vapor to cool down to allow a thick vapor, more then if it were to come out of one big hole, due to slowing the airflow down causing the vapor droplets to stick together, and becoming larger, which will cool the air down. It also allows more hot air to stay in contact with the herb, which will extract more substances out of the herb, due to back pressure.

That high kicking in like a train, is what I've been trying to explain to people these past few months when I say the thick cloud will cause an adrenaline rush(sympathetic nervous system activation) with the high. I wasn't arguing with them or putting down their ways of using a vaporizer, just explaining to them what is happening, and other ways to achieve a strong high, but they took it the wrong way most of the time. I'm glad you are seeing this for yourself.

Anyway, keep having fun.

John Lewus

I am glad to see Seek experimenting with his atomizer idea. I am following the sublimator thread and am really intrigued by the people that are getting the really strong sativa buzz. It seems to be the vape of choice for dabs and some prefer the smoothness of it over the cloud for big hits. Understanding the key to that will help with any cloud mods and maybe even help design a better cloud 2.0 or whatever the new nimbus is called.

I have only used the cloud and solo for dabs so it is hard to know what should be expected but the cloud gives me very smooth hits but that is partly due to the fact I can't get strong clouds with dabs because it is hard to expose enough surface area to the hot air flowing over. Something about flowers causes me to cough more. If the next cloud can maintain all glass air path and be able to funnel the air over a concentrated point that can hold oil, catch the reclaim, and be easy to deal with for mess then it would be a winner for me. I think Seek is on to something.

luchiano

I am glad to see Seek experimenting with his atomizer idea. I am following the sublimator thread and am really intrigued by the people that are getting the really strong sativa buzz. It seems to be the vape of choice for dabs and some prefer the smoothness of it over the cloud for big hits. Understanding the key to that will help with any cloud mods and maybe even help design a better cloud 2.0 or whatever the new nimbus is called.

I have only used the cloud and solo for dabs so it is hard to know what should be expected but the cloud gives me very smooth hits but that is partly due to the fact I can't get strong clouds with dabs because it is hard to expose enough surface area to the hot air flowing over. Something about flowers causes me to cough more. If the next cloud can maintain all glass air path and be able to funnel the air over a concentrated point that can hold oil, catch the reclaim, and be easy to deal with for mess then it would be a winner for me. I think Seek is on to something.

Yeah, he is. He, along with Buildozer, may change the game for accessories that can be made available for vaporizers, to change the type of high you want.

I should also mention that you have to take into account the health or lifestyle of those feeling the rushy, head high, type of effects, besides what temperature they are using, because you can also feel extra tired with big clouds due to lower adrenaline levels if you keep doing big hits. This will usually happen at night if you did a lot of physical activity in the day, puff big hits throughout the day or you don't eat a lot of fat, protein, and especially carbs throughout the day, since adrenaline uses up your blood sugar. If your adrenaline is real low, the high may feel WEAK, and virtually nonexistent, if you blow thick clouds with low quality herb. This happened to me, and I could not get high AT ALL. It was because I exercised so much, didn't eat as much as I should have, and puff clouds of low quality herb. When I got accessed to great herb, it hit me like regs would have. I tell that story to let it be known, I lived this, and not just making it up.

Basically, your levels of hormones or neurotransmitters also will play apart in how strong you feel the effects of the herb or certain techniques with vaporizers.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I'm leaning towards the VXL Billows

Billows- A great swelling, surge, or undulating mass of smoke (or in our case...vapor):)

Shrike,
Top Bottom