Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Vessel

You should clean that- Doesn't that inhibit smooth elb slide-age, and get your elb's gunky really fast.

Clean it now, perhaps .

Vessel,

Medical Mark

I suppose if I had a cloud buddy it would solve all my problems with my doulble nice glass perc and any other bubbler with a connection to close to fit the could, notice I had to make a angles connection to use it on my glass piece and still its right beside my head.i wonder if there still n back order? And by the way I qualify for the extended warrenty plus I could send the nit to be calibrated? Is it worth it i think mine runs great but I have to use it at around 2 for the best results in my opinion soi don't know if that's normal I see most people have there set at 12 bells in most all videos but I find mine runs optimally and get the best results at 2.
I don't know if that's normal but that's what works for me and I've never had issues and as you can see I have a lot of medicine which use on a daily basis so I can honestly say I have put this cloud through a work it on a daily basis when I'm home.
I would not hesitate to by a new one when this ne caves but I don't see that happening but I might just send it in before my warrenty ends and do that up grade and extended warrenty around December just to secure its longevity and keep it function in all its glory and powe to effectivlely medicate me and help,me through everyday.
Medically retired at 42 so I guessi have all the time In the world to focus on this stuff and my strains were developing which keeps me busy and able to test all my vapes In Everyway possible.

And ya I tried to clean that male piece but it will not come clean, who knows why resin, heat ill try again just to satisfy your curiosity but its been cleaned but it just won't hey it works well that's all that matters to me its being used a lot probably more then some trust me its being messed with continually

Cheers medical mark

Medical Mark,

lreindl

Pacific NW
Well, broken Cloud arrived at the refurb' center in PA... support said it's gonna be 2-3 weeks now. I need my Cloud-level relief!

lreindl,
Reactions: JCat

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

Well this begs the question, which HydraTube you picking.

My Cloud was in for repair while this contest was going on :-(.

newVaper420,
Reactions: lreindl
You know I'm not sure yet. Part of me wants an inline, part of me wants something that will go on the Devastator a little better . . . I'm gonna have to think about it . . . ;)
whats stopping you from putting an inline on top of a Devastator?

VapeNStone,
Reactions: Hoops

pngwyn

Has anyone experienced any joint damage from using the Cloud on a regular female glass joint piece? My concern is that it gets pretty hot, and also the possibility of friends using it, pulling it out incorrectly (like not straight out) and scratching the inside of the joint.

From my few months with the Cloud I haven't experienced any joint damage, but I recently got some nicer pieces that I don't even want to risk it. Would you guys suggest getting an 18 male to female adapter to avoid any damage the Cloud might cause glass joints, or is that completely unnecessary, even with high end glass?

pngwyn,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I am so sold on this circ:
87e4468689e511e290a322000a9f1438_7.jpg

Can it get any better?

Anyway I really hope these HTs will be shipping internationally at least on the official launch. Any other HT package (or just mouthpieced) in EU would be just huge tease for me as I will wait for the only favourite package currently available anywhere. As I waited so long I can wait a little longer to get a HT for my liking. I don't want it like today when distributors rarely have any HTs and when they do there is not much choice. But now it's just the beginning it will probably get big! :) The question is when...

Also the new manufacturer bad news - it did sound like drawback for weeks. The news happened after giving that 420 official international release date. So is the date dead now or not?

Seek,
Reactions: IIIQBIII

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed

Can it get any better?

That's the exact one I have! The clip isn't totally necessary if you just use it as it is.. unless you have the shakes.. but its pretty sturdy on its own..

IIIQBIII,

b0

Cloudy...

Anyway I really hope these HTs will be shipping internationally at least on the official launch.

I'm interested in the same HT and if this wasn't available a swagger.

b0,

max

Out to lunch
My concern is that it gets pretty hot, and also the possibility of friends using it, pulling it out incorrectly (like not straight out) and scratching the inside of the joint.
Heat isn't a concern, but friends are, and I'd be more concerned about Cloud damage than I would damage to a glass piece you're using with it.

Stu said:
If you're concerned about joint damage, I would recommend a Cloud Buddy.
:tup:

max,

Nosferatu

Hey guys, thinking of getting a Cloud Plus. Just one question.

Would anyone using the Cloud Plus say the heat up time issue has really been adressed? I know it can depend on your enviorments tepurature but in reality my oldschool clicker cloud takes like 20 minutes to get to the point of thick vapor. Sure it goes green in 7-10 minutes but no way is the vapor as good as when its been on for a long time. I find I tend to always keep my cloud on because of this. Does the Cloud Plus actually heat up ffster or is the light just going green at a lower temp?

Nosferatu,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, thinking of getting a Cloud Plus. Just one question.

Would anyone using the Cloud Plus say the heat up time issue has really been adressed? I know it can depend on your enviorments tepurature but in reality my oldschool clicker cloud takes like 20 minutes to get to the point of thick vapor. Sure it goes green in 7-10 minutes but no way is the vapor as good as when its been on for a long time. I find I tend to always keep my cloud on because of this. Does the Cloud Plus actually heat up ffster or is the light just going green at a lower temp?

The cloud will now heat in 10 minutes or less. The light will go green very quickly. I will turn mine to max temp for ~6min and then turn back to desired temp for ~5min(to allow proper cooling).

VaporEyes,
Reactions: ernie
Top Bottom