Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

John Lewus

I should also add I never stir with it in the cloud because dust residue will fall through the fine mesh. It will build up over time.

John Lewus,

max

Out to lunch
Hi,

I am considering buying a cloud in the near future (extreme Q user) but I am uneasy spending that kind of money on a product whose company's web site seems always down. Anybody know what is going on?

Tbill
Always down? Over what time period? Since they first went into business I'd say it's been up about 99% of the time.

wootze

Hi,

I am considering buying a cloud in the near future (extreme Q user) but I am uneasy spending that kind of money on a product whose company's web site seems always down. Anybody know what is going on?

Tbill
Hiya & welcome to the forum. Something temporary. Never seen it b4

wootze,

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Hi,

Tbill

Hey TBILL,

No worries on the site being down. I spoke with an employee at VapeXhale, and I was told they are actually prepping a brand new site (apparently in the next 2 weeks or so maybe more lol). So it may go up and down some more.. BUT It is a marvelous product, and I can't endorse it enough. Surprisingly potent. If you want one of them, just buy one.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Hi,

Tbill

Hey T, welcome - listen, I don'y want you to feel like your going through this alone. Buy me another cloud and we'll take the plunge together! :tup:

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
The VapeXhale motto

537515_10151453231963926_1941759625_n.jpg

Medical Mark

I've never put up a vid but here ya go, I got this unit in oct o my birthday and love this thing so much it medicate me like no other stationary or portable vaporizer on the market today in my opinion I have a few to choose from but this awesome machine is the shit.
Cheers, medical mark

SD_haze

I've never put up a vid but here ya go, I got this unit in oct o my birthday and love this thing so much it medicate me like no other stationary or portable vaporizer on the market today in my opinion I have a few to choose from but this awesome machine is the shit.
Cheers, medical mark
I can't tell, is the GonG joint on the Cloud unit discolored from resin? Or is that the purple LED I've probably never seen?

SD_haze,

Bon Dog

has anyone used the cloud with an 18.8 to 14.4 adapter? i was wondering if if affects the performance at all

Bon Dog,

SD_haze

has anyone used the cloud with an 18.8 to 14.4 adapter? i was wondering if if affects the performance at all
Sure, on a big volume or multi-perc'd piece.
It will reduce the airflow so it all depends on the volume/other resistance factors.

On a small/medium free-flowing 14mm piece, the VXC still works great with the adapter.

SD_haze,

Nevertheless1090

Here's a other cloud video , Its kinda long forgive me but I'm new at this stuff.
It's soooo good

Cheers, medical mark

Dude, I love your video. I always wanted to see a full sesh with the cloud and how many milky hits you can attain. To my surprise, even the last hit was damn dense!! Yeah man and you also helped me regarding which HT I prefer using two of them. Is it typical for the SSFG to milk better than the Tree or one is easier on the lungs?

Regardless, the video wasn't too long, it was just right. With that selection of home grown, you'll have MANY cloudy days...the mother load

Nevertheless1090,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Nice vid, Mark. Some unsolicited advice: Don't ever try to put glass away whilst coughing. Trust me on this one. :disgust:

:peace:

Medical Mark

Ya I guess I could drop it hey, that's what your alluding too I suppos.
Good advice cause I tend to have butter fingers, and I'd hate to bust stuff up mind ya I guess if I actually broke something I'd have to buy something else, bigger and better. Matrix glass, devastator, some thing interchangeable.

Well just though a few vids would be fun since I've never posted anything before on the cloud thread.
No my cloud is stock, but I guess my joint is just worn resin discoloured for use maybe and its green and red but if you want to see purple, orange that's ok maybe with the discoloured male joint it looks different but nope it's green and red.
I prefer green in most cases green for go, good, ganja.

Cheers , medical mark

Medical Mark,
Top Bottom