Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Does anyone else remove their ELB after each hit? Furthermore, do you shake it?

VaporEyes,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Does anyone else remove their ELB after each hit? Furthermore, do you shake it?

Some do, some don't. (I don't.)

I don't think shaking it does much unless it's like only a quarter full. If my ELB is half+ full, I sometimes pull the cap (with ELB still in Cloud) to see how brown the ABV is and if it isn't dark I use my very narrow tweezers for a quick stir; that will give me another hit or two.

oldiebutgoodie,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I remove mine so I can stir a bit for maximum extraction. I take down an ELB in two hits. The first hit being the biggest and thickest.

Vapinghole,

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
I would have posted yesterday, but I spend the whole day doing NOTHING but ELB's, so I was totally gone, I would have posted the most trivial nonsense..

The amount I put in the ELB depends on the kind of hit I want, but usually I just fill it about half way and get 2 good hits, no need to stir it, all of it comes out a light brown and pretty even so I don't bother with the shaking or mixing.

IIIQBIII,

max

Out to lunch
I just fill it about half way and get 2 good hits
Some big hits there. Half full, starting low and moving the temp up, gets me a lot more.

I've never had any need to stir or shake an elb. I never pack it full either though.

max,

Troi

We actually had a little debate about this internally at our Manufacturing Facility. The engineers pointed out it comes down to how brown your trying to get your meds, the grind consistency, and random factors (how the ground material lands after it has been spun up by the air that moves through it after a few draws. Our conclusion is that stirring isn't necessary, but it absolutely helps you get a few more out of the ELB, and for those chasing the darker colored abv best to give it 1 stir or two as you rise the temperature.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I used to take mine out between hits, but that was before I got the cloud buddy. Now I just load it, and put it on the buddy, and let it stay there until I stop getting vapor. I will sometimes stir and then hit the load again before discarding. My thought was, heat travels up, so when the cloud is just sitting normally the heat will naturally go up through the ELB if left in place, but upside down on my glass, I feel the extra heat travels up and away from the ELB when I am not hitting it, so it doesn't seem to effect how many hits I get when I leave it just sitting upside down with the ELB in place. I could be wrong, this is just how it seems to me.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: t-dub

wootze

I used to take mine out between hits, but that was before I got the cloud buddy. Now I just load it, and put it on the buddy, and let it stay there until I stop getting vapor. I will sometimes stir and then hit the load again before discarding. My thought was, heat travels up, so when the cloud is just sitting normally the heat will naturally go up through the ELB if left in place, but upside down on my glass, I feel the extra heat travels up and away from the ELB when I am not hitting it, so it doesn't seem to effect how many hits I get when I leave it just sitting upside down with the ELB in place. I could be wrong, this is just how it seems to me.
And u sure as hell dont want 2 b pulling the cloud off all that between hits.

The ritual here is 4 good hits @ 12 w/ sometimes tens of minutes between . This outa dirty 1/2 elb. & tube. .

5 good long hits. Actually. All I could do.

tbill

Hi,

I am considering buying a cloud in the near future (extreme Q user) but I am uneasy spending that kind of money on a product whose company's web site seems always down. Anybody know what is going on?

Tbill

tbill,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Hi,

I am considering buying a cloud in the near future (extreme Q user) but I am uneasy spending that kind of money on a product whose company's web site seems always down. Anybody know what is going on?

Tbill

Vapexhale isn't able to fully dedicate themselves to being a full fledged company just yet(Think most members still have day jobs) so some slip ups will happen. But don't let that discourage you. The Cloud is one of the best, if not the best vaporizer on the market right now. No other vape(aside from the minivap) I have used is able to keep up with demand like the Cloud is.

VaporEyes,
Reactions: ernie
Top Bottom