Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

VaporsOne

Last time I used my ~2 month old cloud (4 hours ago), it was working just as well as usual. Now I turn it on, and it will only stay red, only getting slightly warm (not even warm enough for light hits). I've been waiting 30 minutes.

Is this continuous red a common failure? Is there anything I can try doing before sending it in?

VaporsOne,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Last time I used my ~2 month old cloud (4 hours ago), it was working just as well as usual. Now I turn it on, and it will only stay red, only getting slightly warm (not even warm enough for light hits). I've been waiting 30 minutes.

Is this continuous red a common failure? Is there anything I can try doing before sending it in?

Nope, just open a support ticket and they will take care of you :-).

newVaper420,

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY

Is this continuous red the common failure with? Is there anything I can try doing before sending it in?

short of opening it to check what is going on, not really.

TigerLord,

JCruiser

I received my new Cloud. Several of my ELB's fall right out of it. And I did not get my free ELB's to cover shipping. To be fair I have not let them know yet or they could be coming in a seprate package. I wouldnt even care if I wasnt down three from my current batch. This Cloud came from PA so shipping time was way better.

hey Rottweiler, is your cord way shorter? Mine is right around six feet now. Super inconvenient.

JCruiser,
Reactions: Kief

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
ELB are the bowls, right? What do you mean it falls through? They changed the size of the bamboo?

TigerLord,

ROSSTA

Wow just read every single post over the last few weeks. Been slow at work, haha. What a thread this has been. Lots of people heated up. After reading everything and being an Extreme Q owner I will be buying a Cloud..... But i will wait for the 18th to see what the new cloud offers. Seems like a good company with a good vaporizor that has some issues but what new company has not? Cannot wait to join you all in the Clouds!

ROSSTA,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
ELB are the bowls, right? What do you mean it falls through? They changed the size of the bamboo?
i think they mean it falls out when inverted. just got new ELB in the mail.
fits my new non ticking cloud. so i need to display my ignorance right now as everyone keeps mentioning bamboo. what bamboo? all i see is glass and metal and in the pics of the cloud cut open i only saw a motherboard glass and ceramic. did i miss something?

Bob Loblaw,

green2brown

fits my new non ticking cloud. so i need to display my ignorance right now as everyone keeps mentioning bamboo. what bamboo? all i see is glass and metal and in the pics of the cloud cut open i only saw a motherboard glass and ceramic. did i miss something?

The glass tube is called the bamboo.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The bamboo is the glass stem that is sandwiched between the two body pieces.

Quetzalcoatl,
Any of you aesthetically picky types with pieces that require a keck clip should really consider going steel.

UcTIJFO.jpg

Much sexier imho. Glasswarfare has them for 2.50 plus 2 bucks shipping CONUS. Aqualabs, for shame, charging 16 bucks for one.:goon:

ludwig

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this yet, but the ticker elbs do not work in the new cloud./too loose.
My replacement/new Cloud is here, just can't use it.
The company is aware, just making you aware.

I'm getting my Cloud tomorrow. I'll check and report back with the ELBs.

ludwig,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Girl Scout Cookie, SFV OG, and Skunk shatter/wax
Purple Grandfather(Not GDP), Lemon Diesel, Hindu Train flowers
Quit making Florida sound lame:lol:

Its not the cup but, still a nice night in the Sunshine state.:spliff:

@Loblaw--Killer lineup!!
thanks man, you too.
i actually grew up just outside boca in delray beach. left @ 12
so i've been fortunate to spend all my medicated life in the NW.
great herb for that far SE, Surfer!

EDiT - P.S. Cloud Buddy's Back in Stock, wonder what else?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I am going to order another pelican case today and make another carry case like I did for my solo. I just moved this week and unfortunately don't have my private vape station any longer in my new house. My cloud is too important not to have her own personal space! Before I pull the trigger anyone have any other good storage ideas?

This is what I did last time...

20120728_215635.jpg

I received my new Cloud. Several of my ELB's fall right out of it. And I did not get my free ELB's to cover shipping. To be fair I have not let them know yet or they could be coming in a seprate package. I wouldnt even care if I wasnt down three from my current batch. This Cloud came from PA so shipping time was way better.

hey Rottweiler, is your cord way shorter? Mine is right around six feet now. Super inconvenient.
Yep. :(

Rottweiler1080z,
Top Bottom