Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0j0h4nd

Have the EZ Load bowls been reworked so that they do not fit so snug? All the bowls I have, including the 4 extra ones I ordered, have come apart. Mostly the tops ripped right off since the bowls fit so snug. A few have split at the vertical seem. I'm pretty disappointed, especially since the last remaining bowl I had failed the quickest.

It's been several months since I've visited this thread. But the when I was following it last there was talk of newer bowls being worked on. If I order off the website will I just get 4 more bowls that don't fit?

m0j0h4nd,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Have the EZ Load bowls been reworked so that they do not fit so snug? All the bowls I have, including the 4 extra ones I ordered, have come apart. Mostly the tops ripped right off since the bowls fit so snug. A few have split at the vertical seem. I'm pretty disappointed, especially since the last remaining bowl I had failed the quickest.

It's been several months since I've visited this thread. But the when I was following it last there was talk of newer bowls being worked on. If I order off the website will I just get 4 more bowls that don't fit?

I had the fatty ELBs in the beginning, too. The ones I picked up a couple of months ago from the VXL website fit perfectly and were not tight at all. You'll be fine ordering new ones on their site.

:peace:

I have vaporized since 1998 so I have missed the glass era and now I own a Double Swagger. I am not sure I understand it that well. There are three levels (where water can go). The foot (where I get some water if I am not real careful). The second level. I need to hold the swagger pretty horizontal to get water to got in the second level (Vertical holding just fills the top). The top level. No problem here. Could someone enlighten me or video how and how much water goes into this device.

MonsterWithoutBorders,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker

That really sucks m0j0, but I am under the impression that the fit's of the new bowls are quite improved.

In the meantime, you can double stack 2 caps and fill them to still be able to use your cloud. You'd think the hits would suffer from less material, but actually all that changes is the number of good hits you get before refilling.

CentiZen,

Dr. Plutonious

So, within the next week I think I will pull the trigger and get a cloud. I still live with my parents since I'm in university and I got the hard part of that out of the way...letting them know I smoke. Went better than I thought it would.

Anyways, just a couple questions. I tried searching but I still don't know this site's search engine well enough to find posts.

I know the cloud is one of the more "smelly" vapes. But does that smell stick around like, all day? Or would running a ran get rid of most of the smell.

Also, and maybe this would be easier answered by one of the VapeXhale guys on here, but I don't know vape units too well yet. Are there any tips you guys have when it comes to identifying faults in the unit/ glass?

Dr. Plutonious,
So, within the next week I think I will pull the trigger and get a cloud. I still live with my parents since I'm in university and I got the hard part of that out of the way...letting them know I smoke. Went better than I thought it would.

Anyways, just a couple questions. I tried searching but I still don't know this site's search engine well enough to find posts.

I know the cloud is one of the more "smelly" vapes. But does that smell stick around like, all day? Or would running a ran get rid of most of the smell.

Also, and maybe this would be easier answered by one of the VapeXhale guys on here, but I don't know vape units too well yet. Are there any tips you guys have when it comes to identifying faults in the unit/ glass?
It's one of the "smelly" vapes because of how big the hits are. If you just take smaller hits and hold them in till they are zeroed out then it shouldn't really smell at all. So put a fan in the window or get a smoke buddy and take small hits that you hold in for quite some time and I doubt it will smell.

VapeNStone,

Dr. Plutonious

I don't really mind if it smelly during the session. I am mostly concerned if the cloud will give a room that "perma-stank" that happens when you smoke in a room.

Like, would 24 hours be enough time for the smell to go away?

Dr. Plutonious,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Dr...you sound new to vapor, so...vapor smells less but different, and goes away on its own usually within 30 to 60 minutes. even faster if you open a window. if you vape a shit ton in the same space all the time, that space can develop an aroma after a while. keeping everything else constant, all vapes and vapor smell some. the weed itself smells more and lasts longer, in my opinion.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I don't really mind if it smelly during the session. I am mostly concerned if the cloud will give a room that "perma-stank" that happens when you smoke in a room.

Like, would 24 hours be enough time for the smell to go away?

Oh yea it should be gone quickly. I took the device over to a friends. He medicates, but his wife does not. She was going on and on about how fantastic it was that the vapor was dissipating so quickly. She was saying normally the odor and the smoke in the air makers her throat irritated and she will start to cough. She said she did not feel any of the irritation being in the room as we used the cloud. The vapor and smell will hang around for a short period of time. If you have any ventilation it should help speed up the removal of the odor.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: bassplayer

Dr. Plutonious

Dr...you sound new to vapor, so...vapor smells less but different, and goes away on its own usually within 30 to 60 minutes. even faster if you open a window. if you vape a shit ton in the same space all the time, that space can develop an aroma after a while. keeping everything else constant, all vapes and vapor smell some. the weed itself smells more and lasts longer, in my opinion.

I'm semi-new. I've used a volcano 20 or 30 times. But the place I used it was the BCMP Vapour lounge (aka a room filled with Volcanos and people smoking bongs, pipes, joints, etc in general) so I never really got a sense for the smell of it by itself.

Oh yea it should be gone quickly. I took the device over to a friends. He medicates, but his wife does not. She was going on and on about how fantastic it was that the vapor was dissipating so quickly. She was saying normally the odor and the smoke in the air makers her throat irritated and she will start to cough. She said she did not feel any of the irritation being in the room as we used the cloud. The vapor and smell will hang around for a short period of time. If you have any ventilation it should help speed up the removal of the odor.

Thank you :) This was the answer I was hoping for. It was really the only question I had left on the cloud.

Raf007

Retailer
Have you tried using less herb in your loads? For me, I have noticed that I still get huge hits and use less than I used to with my other vaporizers. Herb is pricey around my area, so I needed a device that would stretch my supply. The cloud has not only stretched my supply, but it has saved me money I would have spent on other vapes.

On my clouds highest temp with a fully loaded ELB, I can produce around 6 HUGE hits. I think that I read one of the mods got around 12 hits with each elb. How are you only getting 2?

I get more than two, it was a metaphore, meaning it's a good one hitter, and I'm pretty sure that someone with good lungs and willing to can cut those 12 hits in 6 ;)
Purpl3_Haz3 explained it well.
But clearly at equal amount compare to the LSV the Cloud is more efficient to extract the THC meaning the price to pay is less hits.

And with an LSV you can see you herb changing color, and you don't have to remove any elb from anything.

That said, I can clearly get how people can use only the Cloud and stop looking for any other vape though.

For me the cloud is part of the winning trium virate of plug-in vapes : SSV, LSV, Cloud.

Ripbongs420 imHo&e you got it all wrong when it comes to pattern and cannabis, it's the exact opposite ;) but thanks for the tips!

Raf007,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I have vaporized since 1998 so I have missed the glass era and now I own a Double Swagger. I am not sure I understand it that well. There are three levels (where water can go). The foot (where I get some water if I am not real careful). The second level. I need to hold the swagger pretty horizontal to get water to got in the second level (Vertical holding just fills the top). The top level. No problem here. Could someone enlighten me or video how and how much water goes into this device.

You want the water just slightly above the slits in both the middle and top chamber. To accomplish this empty it then add some water to the top chamber. Blow into it lightly to force some into the middle chamber. Then top off the top chamber. If you add to much empty it and start from scratch.

SD_haze

I have a Cloud question regarding surge protectors & mechanical outlet timers:

What would be the best way to incorporate a timer + surge protection?

Basically, can you have a surge protector strip and add-on a single mechanical outlet timer into that, and then plug the cloud into the timer? (Leaving the rest of the outlets in the surge protector always on)
Or would it be better for some reason if I plugged a single timer into a single surge supressor outlet device?

Or is plugging a timer into the protector not actually a good idea, would a surge supressor with a timer built-in work the best?

-Thanks in advance!

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I have a Cloud question regarding surge protectors & mechanical outlet timers:

What would be the best way to incorporate a timer + surge protection?

Basically, can you have a surge protector strip and add-on a single mechanical outlet timer into that, and then plug the cloud into the timer? (Leaving the rest of the outlets in the surge protector always on)
Or would it be better for some reason if I plugged a single timer into a single surge supressor outlet device?

Or is plugging a timer into the protector not actually a good idea, would a surge supressor with a timer built-in work the best?

-Thanks in advance!

I would recommend Outlet ---> Surge Protector ---> Remote Timer ---> Cloud. That would make only the cloud be on the timer, and evertying else work like normal. I would not plug the Surge Protector in to the Remote Timer... That could cause problems. I hope that helps.

Slightly Medicated,

SD_haze

I would recommend Outlet ---> Surge Protector ---> Remote Timer ---> Cloud. That would make only the cloud be on the timer, and evertying else work like normal. I would not plug the Surge Protector in to the Remote Timer... That could cause problems. I hope that helps.
Helps exactly, just not sure if a remote timer is something specific than the most simple outlet timer at a home depot? It sounds like a outlet timer you can activate with a remote, but I can't seem to find anything like that.

SD_haze,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Helps exactly, just not sure if a remote timer is something specific than the most simple outlet timer at a home depot? It sounds like a outlet timer you can activate with a remote, but I can't seem to find anything like that.

Most poeple are using the WeMo remote switch that has the iPhone application. The WeMo is iPhone only though. There is not another type of "timer" that has a remote. There is a wireless switch that I use to trigger some of the lights in my house. It would serve as a "remote" that way you could turn it off and on from the other side of the room. Check out these switches: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002WV3F3E/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Slightly Medicated,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
It sounds like a outlet timer you can activate with a remote, but I can't seem to find anything like that.

look at X10 outlets and controllers. i have several working the lights in my house.

Hippie Dickie,
Reactions: VapeArts

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Wow I've been having crazy Cloud related dreams. This morning I had a nightmare that I left the HydraTree on top of the unit on and it got so hot that when I picked it up not only did it burn but it melted and started leaking. It was so freaky.

Anyhow I love this thing. Going to use it now, then head back to bed LOL.

newVaper420,
Reactions: webb

Dr. Plutonious

The cloud looks like it would work really well with the Glasscity bubbler. It's a good budget line piece of glass.

Might be the purchase after the cloud :p

Dr. Plutonious,

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Wow I've been having crazy Cloud related dreams. This morning I had a nightmare that I left the HydraTree on top of the unit on and it got so hot that when I picked it up not only did it burn but it melted and started leaking. It was so freaky.

Anyhow I love this thing. Going to use it now, then head back to bed LOL.
The same thing happened to me a few nights ago! I had dreamed that I broke off the glass joint of the cloud, it was horrible. It made me even more cautious now just cause I don't want it to be a prophecy rather than a dream ;).

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
The same thing happened to me a few nights ago! I had dreamed that I broke off the glass joint of the cloud, it was horrible. It made me even more cautious now just cause I don't want it to be a prophecy rather than a dream ;).

Hahaha I had one of those too. :-) Last week. LoL! I love this thing so much I even dream about it at night LOL

newVaper420,
Top Bottom