Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
We have that second one (type E) here in Czech. Yes, the pin at the type E socket is ground. Because of that pin type F plug wouldn't fit. But that third combined one fits both and is pretty common.

Seek,

StonedMMA

I finally received my replacement cloud this past week. I purchased a 2nd unit during promotion and had to send it back due to a loose bamboo.

I haven't even had a chance to look a it or test it out as I have been dealing with the aftermath of the hurricane. My 1st unit that I purchased in August is perfect and runs like a champ.

-The 2nd unit's bamboo protudes off of the case, my 1st unit the joint is nearly flush.
UNIT 1.
GvXvJ.jpg

UNIT 2.
pUJxm.jpg

-The 2nd unit's bamboo is straight at the bottom with a black piece of rubber around the bottom, opposed to the flair.
UNIT 1.
9TpxC.jpg

UNIT 2.
Xu3UQ.jpg

-The 2nd unit's joint is slightly different internally than my 1st unit. ELB's that fit easily into my 1st are difficult to get into the 2nd unit. I really need to "twist and turn" to get them into the new unit. Also when I insert them they naturally want to go in on an angle and don't sit flush at the top the joint when fully inserted.

-Already been mentioned no ticking and the 2nd unit runs cooler than my 1st.

StonedMMA,
Reactions: webb

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
-The 2nd unit's joint is slightly different internally than my 1st unit. ELB's that fit easily into my 1st are difficult to get into the 2nd unit. I really need to "twist and turn" to get them into the new unit. Also when I insert them they naturally want to go in on an angle and don't sit flush at the top the joint when fully inserted.

-Already been mentioned no ticking and the 2nd unit runs cooler than my 1st.

Yes I have the same issue with my two units. I purchased my ELBs whit my original unit. They do not fit as well in my back up unit. One of the things you can do is "train" you ELBs. Find another 18mm mail joint and stick your ELBs inside that joint. Leave them in there for a couple days. If you remember you can kind of slide them in and out of the joint periodically. Eventually they will loosen up. If for some reason they don't fit even after that, then I would suggest you order a new set of ELBs.

Slightly Medicated,

HERBavore

Does anyone ever get "greened out" (sick from too much THC taken into the body too fast) from using the VXL? With it being such an efficient device I was curious if it has happened to one of you.

HERBavore,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Does anyone ever get "greened out" (sick from too much THC taken into the body too fast) from using the VXL? With it being such an efficient device I was curious if it has happened to one of you.

No joke... someone got high enough that they went running away from the building... yea The Cloud gets you so high you go running from it! They totally flipped out.

JCat

Accessory Maker
First Cloud weekend. Looking at my other vaporizers wistfully. Arizer almost hold the candle. Pax can be taken on the go. Rest in trouble.
I liquidated all of my vaporizers shortly after getting my cloud in favour of getting another cloud! Now have 2 clouds, my solo, and pax. :). And a HMK Ti Curve for concentrates ...

texmgee

First Cloud weekend. Looking at my other vaporizers wistfully. Arizer almost hold the candle. Pax can be taken on the go. Rest in trouble.
Please share the info you were mentioning about the eds stem you have, so we can share info and see how to improve the desire to use, without harming our units

Please share the info you were mentioning about the eds stem you have, so we can share info and see how to improve the desire to use, without harming our units
When you have time of coarse:)

texmgee,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just chiming in again with the clicking sound, I know the current models don't do this anymore, but I also have come to rely on that sound, to know what my cloud is up to, and to realize it has shut off. I hope I can keep this model around for a while. I also can't believe how fast an hour goes by, it seems all too often I am looking over at a blinking Cloud thinking to myself, has it already been an hour?? When I try to time it, it's with in a few mins of being dead on an hour every time...space cadette! I have passed through portable fever, and settled back into a routine using my Cloud as the driver again. I like the 1-2 hit loads. I am very stoked to be getting a custom piece that has the male 18mm gong attached where the mouthpiece would attach, so I will be able to turn it into a double shower perc w/ the evolver HC. I already have the same set up going , but using a 45degree adapter to connect with in order to use it this way. I'll post a vid when I get it in a week or two. In the mean time, here is the current piece w/ adapter, the custom will be the same style can.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Hey cloud....whats up?
Its been a while, I still think about you everyday.
I'm taking care of HT, hooking it up with other vaporizers for the time being.
It's impossible to describe your power in words, there was something special about you, you made me feel sublime and that I will treasure forever.
I heard you've won best product @ the medical cannabis cup, that is wonderful!
I'm going to Amsterdam for the cannabis cup...
Hope to see you there!

Your friend,

/a fan

JDR

@mosh Speaking on behalf of both the inanimate object, the cloud, in and of itself, and also it's conceptual marketing representation, I'd like to say, thanks for the support and I hope to see you there too. ;)

JDR

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
m0sh brings up a good point. Is the Cloud going to be there for Cannabis Cup? I'm interested. I won't be but it will be awesome if we have pics of it at the cup :-)

newVaper420,
Reactions: m0sh
Hey guys! I just got home from work to find my Cloud waiting for me =)
I absolutely cant wait to use it! It's smaller than what I thought it would be too!
In case anyone was wondering, I got a unit that looks very similar to StonedMMA's new unit above.
I'm sorta new to glass so I don't know what kind of flaws to look for in my piece.
Everything in my Swagger ShowerCap appears to be centered and everything.
I did notice a slight blemish. I don't think it affects the usability or anything like that. Hell it may even be perfectly normal! Like I said I'm new so I was hoping someone could help me out!
(Notice it's not perfectly level near the joint)

b1Uhs.jpg

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Hey guys! I just got home from work to find my Cloud waiting for me =)
I absolutely cant wait to use it! It's smaller than what I thought it would be too!
In case anyone was wondering, I got a unit that looks very similar to StonedMMA's new unit above.
I'm sorta new to glass so I don't know what kind of flaws to look for in my piece.
Everything in my Swagger ShowerCap appears to be centered and everything.
I did notice a slight blemish. I don't think it affects the usability or anything like that. Hell it may even be perfectly normal! Like I said I'm new so I was hoping someone could help me out!
(Notice it's not perfectly level near the joint)
(image)

May be the fit between the "foot" and the HT itself...maybe you can move is around on the foot some?

Does it look that way on a solid flat surface (not a rug)?

Does it look that way with the HT just sitting by itself on a hard flat surface?

Try balancing a level on the foot to see if its sitting straight.

And, most importantly, does it affect how the Cloud works? In other words is the angle a problem in the upper chamber where the water actually is? You might be able to easily compensate by how it sits on the Cloud itself in use.

Sinclue,

trm11

so my friend just broke my HT >.< I'm getting 225$ from him, am I going with a new swagger circ, or a showercap?

trm11,

trm11

i havent been on this thread for a while, is the showercap THAT much better??

trm11,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
^^ Me too...I see many new glass work!!! wow just awesome!

Gotta search for some new videos now! :)

m0sh,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I may not have a cloud yet, but I now have a hydratube :)

I'm gonna do some digging in the thread later tonight on the differences between the VXC and Evolver HydraCirc, I remember a few posts about it somewhere in here, but if anyone wants to save me some time it would be appreciated :lol:
Here's a pic of the stand I had made for it

And here's how they look together

And a quick pic I took of their stacking abilities:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
i havent been on this thread for a while, is the showercap THAT much better??
It depends on the level of diffusion you desire. The ShowerCap uses a very short fill, approx 5 ml, so it has the least diffusion, and the most flavor, of any of the HTs. I like mine for sampling flavors on new strains or just for an intense first hit . . .

Top Bottom