Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

//////

so, a little over a month ago my girlfriend and i were in a pretty bad car accident. we both came out relatively unharmed, but it still sucked. anyways, insurance issued me a check and i have been sitting on it for a few weeks. i think a pain and suffering check would be the perfect thing to use for a new vape (to ease the pain and suffering a little, you know?). i'm gonna order my cloud either today or tomorrow and i seriously can't wait for it to get here! the rest of the check goes to my girlfriend's medical bills, too. seriously, how does one fight off the anticipation for the thing to get to them? i haven't even ordered yet and i'm anxious. excited to join the cloud elite!!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
so, a little over a month ago my girlfriend and i were in a pretty bad car accident. we both came out relatively unharmed, but it still sucked. anyways, insurance issued me a check and i have been sitting on it for a few weeks. i think a pain and suffering check would be the perfect thing to use for a new vape (to ease the pain and suffering a little, you know?). i'm gonna order my cloud either today or tomorrow and i seriously can't wait for it to get here! the rest of the check goes to my girlfriend's medical bills, too. seriously, how does one fight off the anticipation for the thing to get to them? i haven't even ordered yet and i'm anxious. excited to join the cloud elite!!

You will absolutely love it. It will come relatively quick. You should have it early next week :-). Just try to use your other vapes and it will go by quickly! Let us know what Tube you ordered!

newVaper420,
Reactions: //////

bassplayer

OK, just got my cloud (actually bought two, one as a backup heheh) with the Hydracirc and Hydraline. As expected, it's far better than anything I've tried. As a new medical user I'm still getting used to inhaling (never smoked). Though both the Hydracirc and Hydraline make inhaling much easier for me I still do a fair amount of coughing regardless of the heat level. I'm sure this will change as I get used to inhaling the medicine, but until then would a larger device such as a Mobius with Stereo Matrix make a difference (more cooling, more diffusion?)

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
OK, just got my cloud (actually bought two, one as a backup heheh) with the Hydracirc and Hydraline. As expected, it's far better than anything I've tried. As a new medical user I'm still getting used to inhaling (never smoked). Though both the Hydracirc and Hydraline make inhaling much easier for me I still do a fair amount of coughing regardless of the heat level. I'm sure this will change as I get used to inhaling the medicine, but until then would a larger device such as a Mobius with Stereo Matrix make a difference (more cooling, more diffusion?)

No stick to the smaller HydraTubes. The larger pieces usually give you harder/bigger hits. Keep slowly increasing the amount your draw in and the time you hold... by slowly I mean months. It will take some time, but your body will adjust. I am glad you are enjoying the cloud.

SD_haze

Well, if I'm going past 11am ill usually cough a lot with the hydratube too, but I do find a bigger piece helps. Its not that the vapor needs a ton more diffusion, but the extra glass it has to travel helps cool the vapor down.

If you take a bigger hit in a bigger tube, sure it'll hit you harder, but nothing's stopping you from doing medium sized clouds through a decent sized piece. Might want to wait for the "devastator" bubbler Vapexhale is coming out with... not a ton of volume but you use your hydratube plus a showerhead downstem, so you'd definitely get a smoother vapor.

Have you sufficiently tried the lower temp settings? I find it pretty easy to go low enough to get visibile vapor that doesn't feel hot/irritating on my lungs.

SD_haze,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
CloudBuddy...
This piece invokes fear in me of it breaking in a slight move and the Cloud falling from great height. I would also be much more scared to place the Cloud on the other female joint. Is that glass tough enough to handle that? On vaporpedia i see a Cloud weighs 0,5kg, that is something... but most probably I will not need this in any near future.
...oh and if the Cloud is drag free, why does the tube clear when the other hole gets unsealed? :whip:

There is a lot of development going on this time. But it's all glass. I hope the international model gets enough attention too.

CloudBuddy was designed to hold up the weight of the Cloud and you can rotate it so that it can balance with your water tool. The two openings allow for various configurations so that it can essentially balance hands free. Obviously, if you are using an extremely small piece, you will have to use two hands to balance.

Regarding the international unit. There are certain things like CE certification that is slowing us down. Doing business in other countries is not as straight forward as just opening up shop and shipping to those locations. There are local legalities that have to be taken into consideration and given how our hands are currently full with the US launch, we need to get all of our ducks in row here first before we do international.

Regarding our development resources, the glass and Cloud resources are completely separate. Just because we are focusing on glass doesn't mean we are letting up on the development of the international Cloud and vice versa.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
CloudBuddy was designed to hold up the weight of the Cloud and you can rotate it so that it can balance with your water tool. The two openings allow for various configurations so that it can essentially balance hands free. Obviously, if you are using an extremely small piece, you will have to use two hands to balance.

Does the CloudBuddy have anything to do with the Devastator? It looks similar to the piece in the Devastator picture connecting the two tubes?

Thanks SM55! VXL is awesome! Loving my Cloud. My only complaint is that I fall asleep at 9pm now, instead of 10pm, LMAO! :-) Hope all is well

newVaper420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Does the CloudBuddy have anything to do with the Devastator? It looks similar to the piece in the Devastator picture connecting the two tubes?

Thanks SM55! VXL is awesome! Loving my Cloud. My only complaint is that I fall asleep at 9pm now, instead of 10pm, LMAO! :-) Hope all is well

Actually the CloudBuddy has a slightly different purpose for The Devastator, the piece that connects the Devastator to the HydraTube is built into the Devastator. I'll post up a video of the Devastator in action shortly :)

BTW - I can still make it to 10:30 pm :rockon:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Actually the CloudBuddy has a slightly different purpose for The Devastator, the piece that connects the Devastator to the HydraTube is built into the Devastator. I'll post up a video of the Devastator in action shortly :)

Yes!!! I can't wait to see the Devastator... Can't wait till we have more information on that. No idea how I'm gonna afford it. LMAO :-).

And I'm so jealous about 10:30pm. LOL!!! ;-)

newVaper420,

SD_haze

Is there any issues with the heavy hydratube tipping the devastator over? (maybe if there was no water in the showerhead base?)

Seems like you might be holding/supporting the cloud and the hydratube each in one hand during use to reduce glass strain.

SD_haze,

//////

just ordered!!! went with the hydracirc since i already have a ben wilson 6 arm bubbler (it is broken at the moment, though). i entered the coupon code, but i don't know if it went through, so i entered it again in the comments section. hope that's okay. very excited for this! appreciating this thread for guiding me to this purchase.

max

Out to lunch
Though both the Hydracirc and Hydraline make inhaling much easier for me I still do a fair amount of coughing regardless of the heat level. I'm sure this will change as I get used to inhaling the medicine, but until then would a larger device such as a Mobius with Stereo Matrix make a difference (more cooling, more diffusion?)
I'll second the advice from Slightly Medicated. Coughing, with vapor and/or smoke, is somewhat dependent on the individual, especially at first. One person with zero vaping experience may not come close to coughing with the Cloud, while another with the same lack of experience may cough his ass off with the same size hits. That said, experience/practice does matter. And a bigger glass piece, like the Mobius, won't help. Your HT's will allow you to more easily control your hit size and coughing.

max,

omgomghax

I'll second the advice from Slightly Medicated. Coughing, with vapor and/or smoke, is somewhat dependent on the individual, especially at first. One person with zero vaping experience may not come close to coughing with the Cloud, while another with the same lack of experience may cough his ass off with the same size hits. That said, experience/practice does matter. And a bigger glass piece, like the Mobius, won't help. Your HT's will allow you to more easily control your hit size and coughing.

What do you mean by HT's?

omgomghax,

omgomghax

What are the pros and cons of this vaporizer guys? I'm interested in getting one so i have to sell another. I'm thinking about an HA but im not too sure yet.

SliM, you are the man! Hope things get better quickly!

The Cloud is amazing. I hate leaving it for any amount of time. Really works well for my IBS.

How good is it for IBS?

omgomghax,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
What are the pros and cons of this vaporizer guys? I'm interested in getting one so i have to sell another. I'm thinking about an HA but im not too sure yet.

How good is it for IBS?

Well, the pros in quick summary since I don't have much time is that it has an all glass vapor path, and it has a HydraTube for moisture conditioned vapor and it keeps a consistent temp which is important for vaporizing. It is hands down, my favorite way to utilize MMJ now. the only con in my opinion is you have to treat it well cause its made of glass (the inside of the cloud unit has a glass tube)

In terms of my IBS, it works amazingly well. Much better than combustion ever did. And I definitely don't need nearly as much to get me super medicated.

If you have more questions about anything, feel free to PM me. Hope this helps!

newVaper420,

max

Out to lunch
What are the pros and cons of this vaporizer guys?
This is a model for the connoisseur. Like other high end models, it won't necessarily give you more or better vapor, vs others selling for considerably less. But it does provide big, smooth hits with no learning curve, and with the supplied hydratube, a one hand vaping experience with water filtration. The people who appreciate this model the most are the ones with experience using the best of the rest. It was designed to provide the best features of other direct draw models, all in one unit. As a plus, it can be used with other glass pieces instead of the standard HT. What you get with the Cloud is very high in a very short period of time. The pro is that it's generally considered to be the best, all around, for direct draw, with an all glass vapor path, aside from the stainless steel bowl. The cons are price, and the same glass that makes it so good, also takes care in handling/use. I'm sure others can expand on the pros, in particular.

How good is it for IBS?
Any benefit you get from vapor for IBS or whatever, isn't really model dependent.

Edit- didn't see your post newVaper420, before I submitted mine. Good points, especially on the personal experience with your IBS.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I'm sure others can expand on the pros, in particular . . .

Besides the above, my experience is smoother less harsh vapor, as much as I could possibly want yet at a comparatively lower temperature, and with a very easy draw. It is significantly more comfortable, and effective, than my previous daily driver (the Extreme Q).

Re the cons, as others said, you have to be careful given the glass path. Even though accidents can happen at any time, I think this is mostly so at the first while you're learning how to use it. You'll break it if you blow into the tube sending water down into the unit or if you drop the joint end onto a hard surface, so you can't be careless with it and you have to be extra mindful when handling it if you obliterate yourself. A related con is that if you break the glass tube, with the current design the unit cannot be repaired so it's kaput.

oldiebutgoodie,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
so I am really taking a liking to the higher temp setting (around 3 o'clock) which is dangerous because I barely got anything done yesterday after using it at this temp a few times!! :lol: I also cranked my solo up to 7 (for a vid) instead of my usual 4, and liked it and I'm not sure why I have been so hesitant to try the hot vapor, it's kicking my ass!! I've been a low temp vaper from the start.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Jam it makes sense to me. Your body will get used to the stronger stuff. Once it does you will find the lighter vapor not as satisfying. I have always been a high temp vapor type user. I prefer the CBD sedation effects and it helps me calm my OCD cycles/patterns. You become more functional as your body gets used to the extra effects. It can make it semi-frustrating to use vaporizers at lower temperatures. I turn almost all of my devices to their maximum temperatures or close to it. That is another reason I prefer to run things through water filtration. It helps make everything smoother.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
so I am really taking a liking to the higher temp setting (around 3 o'clock) which is dangerous because I barely got anything done yesterday after using it at this temp a few times!! :lol: I also cranked my solo up to 7 (for a vid) instead of my usual 4, and liked it and I'm not sure why I have been so hesitant to try the hot vapor, it's kicking my ass!! I've been a low temp vaper from the start.

I've been a low-temp hempist since I started vaping, mostly because I dig the taste/impact combination. Though I'll crank up my dial if I'm seeking an alternate impact. The Cloud handles higher temps nicely as it still gives good taste.

Vapinghole,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Well, I am having fun trying these higher settings out, but I wonder if I am shooting myself in the foot if I run it that high all the time. Like Slim says, he finds the lower temps less satisfying now that he's used to the higher temps. Maybe I'll aim some where in the middle, back to noon for most of my seshs, then go to 3 when I feel I need the extra boost. Still glad I spent some time trying this. I don't want to spoil my tolerance level too much.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
If you don't want to build up a tolerance don't move past 1 o'clock on the dial until like 7-8pm at night. After that time consider it "after hours" and bump the temp up as high as you want.

Top Bottom