Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Thanks, Its an awesome print someone did on one of the Pillars of the Ben Franklin Bridge in Philadelphia.

The piece was done by Banksy. Incidentally, my avatar is also by Banksy. Definitely one of my fave street artists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banksy

I just received my new hydraline. It is ~2oz lighter than the hydracirc but feels solid, ~1/4 taller, and the mouthpiece .2" wider. It's quite nice aesthetically.

The hydraline that I received is actually shorter than my hydracirc and hydratree. I know that not every glass piece will be exactly the same, but are such wide variances in height normal?

I'll try to send a picture later today.

OK, I hereby bestow on myself the Cloud thread's stupid award. It only whistles if there isn't an ELB in the Cloud. Furthermore, it's not necessary to entirely fill the chamber, either.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Don't worry, you're not alone, my friend. I've totally done that too; didn't get a whistling sound, but I was like, "WTF! I was getting massive clouds earlier!"

The first step in my troubleshooting was to check the glass joint. Guess what- NO ELB! :doh: Duh, maybe that would help. :rofl:

Although I guess forgetting to load the ELB provides some humorous anecdotal evidence of the Cloud's top-notch medicating capabilities. :smug:

skyline

What are the pros and cons of this vaporizer guys? I'm interested in getting one so i have to sell another. I'm thinking about an HA but im not too sure yet.

How good is it for IBS?

Both t-dub and I have posted comparisons to the HA in response to another user. Search this thread for Herbalaire and you'll probably find them. I think a summary of what I said was herbalaire = durability and lower cost with great performance, cloud = higher price, less durability, but game-changing performance.

skyline,
Reactions: t-dub

Marvc

Just ordered some Elbs damn that $6 shipping kinda blows, but what u gona do. Can't waittopack me all up regardless.

Marvc,
I know that folks are getting 45 degree adapters to use with their stemless pieces. One of the issues that we saw was that it really throw the balance off of the bong. We went to the drawing board and designed the CloudBuddy. It is a modular piece that allows you to place your Cloud into one of two female joints. One gives you additional height, whereas the other one allows you to position the Cloud to the left of the piece. With this design, in most cases, you can have hands free use of your Cloud... here is a demo

This will be available at the end of the month :rockon:

Duuuuuude, that shit is crazy!

Man, you guys at VX are killing me. I've already given in to the nagging voice in my head that kept telling me to get the other hydratubes. Gonna have to battle my GAS again; it will most likely end in defeat. :p

I curse you, GAS! :argh: And yet, I'd feel incomplete without you. :love:

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
I would be curious to hear any updates on the possibilities of a glass ELB. I know the idea has been briefly touched upon at some point but haven't heard anything in a while. I'm not too sure of the limits of glass or what would need to be done to provide ample airflow to produce those thick clouds we all love.
I can only imagine the flavor of a pure, all glass vapor path.:mmmm:

I'm sure they would expensive but well worth it to the connoisseurs of the world.

*waits for the "this is just the beginning" reply from sm55*

neve13,
Reactions: Jmiknuk

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I can only imagine the flavor of a pure, all glass vapor path.:mmmm:
You don't have to imagine it. For under $100 you could get a vapolution, or for even less than that you could get a gn0me.

They don't compete with the Cloud, but provide very tasty vapor for a good price.

:peace:

SD_haze

I don't have the bookface. Anything new or noteworthy? :)
Some cool socks for your tubes
(they're making them wider too)

579993_10151074106862075_1481853859_n.jpg

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
So I had a nightmare last night, that my brother broke my Cloud unit. I woke up this morning, and everything is fine. Cloud running great and I'm getting vaked. Thank God. Knock on wood, no jinxies, LOL :-)

Anyhow, had a friend come by last night. Absolutely loved the Cloud, but he's gonna get the EQ at first due to price, but I told him, he needs to save up and get that Cloud. It's awesome :-)

newVaper420,

max

Out to lunch
neve13 said:
I can only imagine the flavor of a pure, all glass vapor path.
I have A/B compared the Cloud and its stainless steel bowl with the all glass path of the Vapolution and its AIW bowl. You may be able to taste the steel, but I can't.

oldiebutgoodie said:
HydraFeet are coming!
Interesting.

max,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
how does the bowl size compare between the Vapolution and the Cloud?

how big is that ELB anyway? inside diameter and inside length

Hippie Dickie,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
how does the bowl size compare between the Vapolution and the Cloud?

how big is that ELB anyway? inside diameter and inside length
It's about 1/2" x 1". Loosely packed mine holds .3g but I usually load .1 - .15 which loads it 1/3 or 1/2 full respectively.
34ec8lx.jpg

:peace:

darkrom

Great Scott!
What are the pros and cons of this vaporizer guys? I'm interested in getting one so i have to sell another. I'm thinking about an HA but im not too sure yet.

I've had both. Sold my HA and kept this. The HA seems to be on par with the cloud as far as extraction to be honest, but the materials and flavors etc left a bit to be desired for me. I got sick of the hassle of bags (and the pump) fairly quickly. The HA is a "budget cloud" imo, but the cloud really delivers its value IMO. While the HA may extract just as well, the cloud is worth the extra money if you can afford it for sure!

darkrom,

Marvc

Thanks! That's a bad picture too(a female would say lol) I have yet to recieve it though so can't take any milk shots yet. But yeah I had my eye on a straight then I found out there was a hollowfoot then a week later finally found one.

Marvc,

JCat

Accessory Maker
If you are on the fence still, search the classified section for a used unit.

You won't find one.

That says a lot.

That only sort of says a lot, as warranty isn't transferrable and the units aren't repairable from my understanding ... I opted to buy 2 used units at I figure about a 20-28% savings knowing this accounting for shipping and duty costs, likelihood of warranty problem vs accidental damage, etc. ... I could afford about $1,000 for 2 units w/ lots of ELBS vs I couldn't afford the $1250-$1400 I figure it would cost for 2 brand new units. The way I figure it is that if the unit has already been used for a little while and is working well, my likelihood of a breakdown is about as likely as it getting broken by accident so the 20-28% savings is acceptable ... + I'm in Canada so I'm saving on duty so the seller and I are gaining there (and the government is losing) making the transaction more favourable.

I will also state that the 2 units being sold were not sold because the users were not happy with them but more because of changing needs and/or t-breaks combined with length of warranty.

Anyone in Orillia by the way wanting to try out a Cloud? I was on my way through and my car broke down so now I'm stuck at some crappy motel with nothing to do (I do have my Cloud + other misc vaporizers though of course ... plus my medication :))

JCat,

mscm888

Anyone been successful in getting rid of the dark ring that forms inside the gong joint?

I have one and it is a dark circle around the small hole closest to the male gong.

mscm888,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Anyone been successful in getting rid of the dark ring that forms inside the gong joint?

I have one and it is a dark circle around the small hole closest to the male gong.

I have this too I think. No idea how to clean it.

-----

No word on the Devastator yet huh? I'm getting antsy, LOL.

newVaper420,
Top Bottom