Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

luchiano

They aren't even compareable. The cloud is hands down the best vape currently out there.

I wouldn't say it's the best out of every vape BUT it's the best for a bong like experience and getting huge clouds without having too high of a temperature(due to the way the bowl is designed and packed) by lowering the atmospheric pressure inside the herb and releasing more of the herbal substances quicker than normal.

To me there are four best vaporizers for what they do compared to others as far as functionality and not looks, uniqueness or portability. The Vapexhale for the bong experience, the Aromed for the hookah experience but being able to use way less than other vaporizers due to the way the heater is sitting on top of the bowl so air will push the herb down instead of swirling it around (when using very little) and being able to hold temperatures accurately as well as calculates the temperature inside the bowl and not just the heater so substances are extracted quicker than a vaporizer that doesn't calculate the temperature inside the bowl and you know what temperature you are working with exactly which is important if you want purity, the volcano digital for the accurate temperature and being able to fill bags for a few people and have everyone being able have the same amount of vapor divided equally, and the Magic flight, specifically with the Power adapter for it's joint like experience because it heats up and cools down so fast that you can take in small puffs while preserving the rest or you can use the dial on the power adapter to take in everything at once(the essential oils and cannabinoids) by slowly rotating the dial while you inhale slowly until you reach your goal.

The vapexhale is the bomb though once they get everything settled and fix all the bugs I'm ordering one.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
For the record, I am NOT taking a t-break since the Cloud is coming, in fact I am doing the exact opposite. I am medicating more, right now, because i really want to see how far the Cloud can spike my dose . . .

So, when people tell me they are in the Navy, I have one question: Are you on a sub or a target? :D

pershot.jpg

Irie

Chant Down Babylon
I wish this was still at the top of every FC page:

THERE IS NO BEST VAPORIZER!

Not everyone has the same criteria.
I would disagree.
The cloud is the best vaporizer, IMO, and all other vapes, I sacrifice certain aspects of the cloud to allow for portability, stealth or smell.
The Cloud really is the best vaporizer. Depending on the situation there may be better choices but they are not better vaporizers.
Preach the truth if you need to preach.

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I would disagree.
The cloud is the best vaporizer, IMO, and all other vapes, I sacrifice certain aspects of the cloud to allow for portability, stealth or smell.
The Cloud really is the best vaporizer. Depending on the situation there may be better choices but they are not better vaporizers.
Preach the truth if you need to preach.

And I would disagree here! :D Own a few vapes...including the cloud! I'm very impressed on several points, quite disappointed on others, and all-in-all after one week of constant usage I can definitively say it is not MY favorite vape and therefore not THE BEST vaporizer (that just doesn't exist, I'm all in with Pakalolo) IMO!

FLskwat,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Stuffed again. Searching for portable products and ended up here. (Must have been something I ate.) No offence gentlemen, but the luxury of lolling around at home, armchair vaping, fridge and TV a short stagger away, is not for a hyperactive outdoor type, living by a billabong in a forest clearing, that's me. Besides, for concerts, movies, weddings, funerals and church, mosque, synagogue or boozer, a portable is the only way to go. So I better bail outta here; sadly, the VapeXhale Cloud is not for me.

NO offense but not everyone needs to be high and blown out of their mind 24/7.

A. some of us have jobs that can't be done by someone who is stoned.

B. I'd rather not invite the man into my life by walking around with a resin covered vape.

"weddings, funerals and church, mosque, synagogue" Are you fucking serious?

Tea Party,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
And I would disagree here! :D Own a few vapes...including the cloud! I'm very impressed on several points, quite disappointed on others, and all-in-all after one week of constant usage I can definitively say it is not MY favorite vape and therefore not THE BEST vaporizer (that just doesn't exist, I'm all in with Pakalolo) IMO!

Yeah you have mention several times your going to give the cloud a bad review, lets hear it.

Tea Party,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Yeah you have mention several times your going to give the cloud a bad review, lets hear it.
Did I say bad, or just not "FC mainstream"? You're just quoting me saying it is not the best vape for me, period!
I had the luck to have a face to face meeting with SM. I already gave him a few hints on my cons as at that time my partner raf had received his unit and 1/ he gave me some feedbacks; 2/ I tested it once for a full session.
Time has been going on, and I finally got to bring back home the cloud last week (BTW it was taking a little dust at raf's place...).
I have been using it for a week, and I normally wait at least 10 days of full usage with a vape before reviewing it here! I will do my review as objectively as I can, just leave me a few more days!

EDIT:
Yes, thoughts please? Since mine is showing up today, I also would like to hear this . . .
T, you know we have a skype cloud meeting planned right? Whenever you have it, we can discuss this! OK OK will do review this week-end then! :brow:

FLskwat,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Did I say bad, or just not "FC mainstream"? You're just quoting me saying it is not the best vape for me, period!

You said "quite disappointing" Right here:
quite disappointed on others,

About the cloud, have been having one for a week, and as I expected, I'm far from being fully converted (will do my review soon and I will be ready to receive "rotten tomatoes" by my fellow FCers :lol: for my opinion on this one).

That looks to be more along the lines of "bad" than "not mainstream"

I had the luck to have a face to face meeting with SM. I already gave him a few hints on my cons as at that time my partner raf had received his unit and 1/ he gave me some feedbacks; 2/ I tested it once for a full session.
Time has been going on, and I finally got to bring back home the cloud last week (BTW it was taking a little dust at raf's place...).
I have been using it for a week, and I normally wait at least 10 days of full usage with a vape before reviewing it here! I will do my review as objectively as I can, just leave me a few more days!

Quit making excuses, you've had it for a week now. You have mentioned twice now that there are things you are very disappointed about, lets hear it.

EDIT:

T, you know we have a skype cloud meeting planned right? Whenever you have it, we can discuss this! OK OK will do review this week-end then! :brow:

How about you just say what's on your mind now.

Tea Party,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I also said "very impressed" in the same quote, ROFL!

In an eye blink the major cons:
-Noise
-Price
-ELB so user unfriendly (either you take it out, either it vapes your weed for you)
-Looks/size (this thing is much too big for a bong vape and with its hydratube the ergonomics are not the best)
-Joint of my vertigo hydratube not good seal=wooble
-No Packaging/no cleaning tool for the price...
-Complicated to clean
-Flavor: I have better flavors with my SSV+ AquaVape (probably because da cloud's guts are not uber clean or/and the ELB metallic nature, previous points related maybe...)

So for half the price I get more satisfaction (better flavor, same extracted ABV, same clouds) and easiness to use with my SSV for example then my cloud...and with no clickclickclick in the background, no autoshut off, a carry case ansd a stable & ergonomic vape!

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
NO offense but not everyone needs to be high and blown out of their mind 24/7.

A. some of us have jobs that can't be done by someone who is stoned.

B. I'd rather not invite the man into my life by walking around with a resin covered vape.

"weddings, funerals and church, mosque, synagogue" Are you fucking serious?

Yeah, were serious. Some of us have conditions where we need to be able to excuse ourselves and take care of our thing at any moments notice. I'm not going to cart a herbalaire with me. So a portable is the only thing that will ensure I don't throw up all over the place when my nausea hits.

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
I also said "very impressed" in the same quote, ROFL!

In an eye blink the major cons:
-Noise
Really? that faint ticking bothers you? my ceiling fan masks most of the noise.
-Price
How many other vapes come with a high quality american made borosilicate tube?
-ELB so user unfriendly (either you take it out, either it vapes your weed for you)
User unfriendly? Mine are cashed in 2-3 hits and come out easily.
-Looks/size (this thing is much too big for a bong vape and with its hydratube the ergonomics are not the best)
The whole thing is much smaller than I expected. How big should it be for being a vape bong? The whole thing is smaller then even a medium size bong. The ergonomics of this are the best part it's like hitting a 16" straight tube.
-Joint of my vertigo hydratube not good seal=wooble
Can't blame you for that. though I will say if it wobbles it will still seal well. I highly doubt you vapor is being diluted with air because of the wobble.
-No Packaging/no cleaning tool for the price...
No packaging? Really? this thing came better packed than almost anything I have ever bought. The only case that will offer solid sturdy protection is something along the lines of a pelican case which costs about $60-$100
-Complicated to clean
Dropping the elbs in a baggy of iso? pouring some salt and iso into the hydra tube and shaking for 20 seconds is hard? I'll bet you it takes longer to clean a whip.
-Flavor: I have better flavors with my SSV+ AquaVape (probably because its guts are not uber clean...)

So for half the price I get more satisfaction and easiness to use with my SSV for example then my cloud...for example!
I'm seeing SSV's going for between $230 and $290 and the Aquavape ( which doesn't hold a candle to the hydra tube) is $60. Not even materially close to half price.

Tea Party,
Reactions: t-dub

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
OK fair enough, I still stick to my opinion, here are my answers:
-Yes that noise is a NO GO all the way for me!
-Yes a bowl that you have to take out between each hit if you do not want your weed to percolate is unfriendly IMO! (BTW: JUST HAVING THE ELB HOOK UP TO THE FEMALE JOINT OF THE HT / OR THE FEMALE JOINT OF YOUR BONG SOLVES THIS... it's an easy fix & major improvement for the product IMO!)
-Please compare the size of a cloud to : a Magik Wand, an Herborizer, a vriptech heatwand or anything else made for vapor bonging...you hook the cloud to one of your pieces IT IS ENORMOUS (it might either even not fit because your piece's base is too small to handle the weight, either cause the "downstem" is to close from the core of the bong for that fat boy...)! And the cloud + Hydratube measures almost 50 cm with a thin base (prone to future breakage)...THAT I call "silly ergonomics" for 2 reasons:
1/a high quality glass piece staying up there daily
2/a one hand supposedly held vape...common this is like a baseball bat! I was already saying the LSV + transfer wand was a little ridiculous, but this held in one hand "makes no sense" IMO!
-Never said it is diffusing air in my vape (BTW you would notice I never criticized the vapor density which is impressive in this unit, as much as my SSV or my Oracle) just that the f***ing HT doesn't match with the cloud joint, wobbles and that I do not accept for a "high end" vape and a high end piece of glass...man the schott glass joints norm is universal...is that too hard to ask for a piece that price???
-Not talking about the ELB or the hydratube...ROFL, own a little glass, know my cleaning process thx! Just saying that a unit where you cannot access "easily" the main airpath (in the guts) is for me : "a not easy to clean unit". BTW, after 6 months off whip usage, I toss it and use a new one...hihi!
-Why doesn't the AV hold a candle to the HT??? because the AV doesn't leak when you turn it upside down, or because it doesn't has these complicated percs that makes you loose flavor and time cleaning?
Bro' this is totally subjective!!!!!
-About pricing sorry for 2/3 of the price, though on ebay + classified I can get the combo for 1/2 the price...

luchiano

teaparty, being that it extracts substances so fast is why I don't say it's the best because sometimes I want to sit back, relax and take gentle puffs from .05-.10 grams over a period of time like watching a movie with a lady friend and knowing what temperatures I'm working with so I know exactly, or nearly, what I'm extracting, and the cloud isn't going to allow me to do this while the Aromed will. Plus taking in cannabinoids slowly gets you higher(over a period of time) than faster does due to how the body reacts to substances coming into it fast vs.slow. I like taking quick hits before doing something physical like exercising or just being real active due to the adrenaline rush the fast hit gives.

Again, for what it does the vapexhale is the shit.

luchiano,
Reactions: vape4life

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
-Yes a bowl that you have to take out between each hit if you do not want your weed to percolate is unfriendly IMO!
I thought the Cloud was supposed to minimize this? By design right? Thats one thing I am going to compare to the HA for sure. Hurry up UPS! :ninja:

t-dub,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I thought the Cloud was supposed to minimize this? By design right? Thats one thing I am going to compare to the HA for sure. Hurry up UPS! :ninja:
How come??
Heat naturally raises, the ELB is above the heating element, and your weed is enclosed in a small metallic hoven... I can distinctly see wisps of vapor escaping from a left ELB in the cloud!

FLskwat,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Damn UPS ground doesn't deliver on Saturdays, so I'm expecting Monday to be my day.

But while tracking the package for the 589th time, I noticed this:

Additional Information
Shipped/Billed On:
06/26/2012
Type:
Package
Weight:
4.20 lbs

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
How come??
Heat naturally raises, the ELB is above the heating element, and your weed is enclosed in a small metallic hoven... I can distinctly see wisps of vapor escaping from a left ELB in the cloud!
Heat naturally rises but come on, there is going to be a huge difference in this respect between the Cloud and the HA. If not, my grasp on reality might be slipping, but time will tell for sure. :peace:

t-dub,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Heat naturally rises but come on, there is going to be a huge difference in this respect between the Cloud and the HA. If not, my grasp on reality might be slipping, but time will tell for sure. :peace:
I do not own an HA and that was not my point in fact... Just saying the ELB design "as if" is unfriendly to me cause you need to take it out between each hit if you do not want to waste vapor... I will again compare it to an SSV (standard glass) /a log/ a heatwand where you only apply heat when you want a hit or to an herborizer /magik wand where the heat element is above the weed, with no percolation risks!
As stated this can be easily solved by creating an ELB that goes in the female joint of the HT instead of going in the male joint of the cloud...just my :2c: !

FLskwat,
Reactions: t-dub

SD_haze

I would guess the difference would be even bigger where instead of setting the cloud as hot as you'd want it to give the biggest possible clouds VS as low temp as you can while still getting visible, blue vapor.

All in all though, guess its more reason to pick up one of those nifty e-picks from epicvape

SD_haze,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I do not own an HA and that was not my point in fact... Just saying the ELB design "as if" is unfriendly to me cause you need to take it out between each hit if you do not want to waste vapor... I will again compare it to an SSV (standard glass) /a log/ a heatwand where you only apply heat when you want a hit or to an herborizer /magik wand where the heat element is above the weed, with no percolation risks!
As stated this can be easily solved by creating an ELB that goes in the female joint of the HT instead of going in the male joint of the cloud...just my :2c: !
Thats a good point, I'll "try" to keep my eyes open :ko: and let you know what happens.

t-dub,

m0j0h4nd

Protip:
When first filling your hydratube don't let gravity and the vacuum effect fool you into thinking your hydratube doesn't hold water.

m0j0h4nd,
Top Bottom