Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Thanks. I figured you meant use or pick, but I just wanted to make sure. I have not had a chance to use mine yet. Still need to take photographs before I do. Luckily, I am not hosting company anymore so I can get more work done during the day again.

Slightly Medicated,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
At nearly twice the price of the $249 high tech Ploom Pax, due for release next August the 1st, the VapeXhale Cloud ($449), seems like a ripoff to me.

Remember: If you don't pay your exorcist ... you can get repossessed.

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
At nearly twice the price of the $249 high tech Ploom Pax, due for release next August the 1st, the VapeXhale Cloud ($449), seems like a ripoff to me.

Remember: If you don't pay your exorcist ... you can get repossessed.

This is funny!

I'll take the pepsi fucking challenge with my cloud rig against any vape on the planet. So you better bring more than some pencil dick portable!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Getting ready, tomorrow is THE day! I have a feling I am going to be "sub surface" for a while :D

Ohio+Class.jpg

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
@ tdub I used to work in groton on subs that looked just like that EDIT JUST NOTICED THE UNION JACK.
@hal_rypo_t'head. one big diff is butane vs pass through ceramic heater and all glass air path. not into butane heaters. but that is what looks like the rip off to me in my opinion. i have had my cloud for 4 months and I LOVE THIS VAPE :clap:

jackstraw62,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
@ tdub I used to work in groton on subs that looked just like that
I grew up across the street from Commander Emery. He took me into Electric Boat/General Dynamics to see the Ohio while it was being constructed, and also invited me to the launch . . . as a small child the experience had a lasting impact.

t-dub,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Jack, the Pax is a battery powered conduction portable. It's pretty cool looking, but not fully vetted and certainly should not be compared to any desktop unit, much less the Cloud.
:peace:

m0j0h4nd

Getting ready, tomorrow is THE day! I have a feling I am going to be "sub surface" for a while :D

Tomorrow is the day for me as well. I'm hoping the Cloud lives up to it's reputation and is an improvement over my extreme.

On another note I know there has been talk of inverters in the past but I wasn't really paying attention, is there an officially supported inverter for use in a vehicle on the go. I'd love to take my Cloud camping with me.

m0j0h4nd,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
I really wish I could get the ELB caps that are 3 times as big as I like to load small about into the ELB.

Latley I've been smoking just hash, it's been awesome.

I would think that budder ( bho with air whipped into it) would work really well.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Comparing the PAX and the Cloud is like comparing a Bike and a Car. They two two different things, and are meant for two different tasks. The PAX does not operate like the Cloud at all and vice-versa. Nothing about comparing a PAX and a Cloud is beneficial or even useful. They are both good units... but they don't really compete for the same market share.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: darkrom
What a completely baseless claim. These orders were not handled by VXC and crew they were handled by an afiliated party.

Also the hydra tube is great design. I would use it over pretty much anything else at this point.

Cool dude that was from a few days ago, thanks for your two cents though. And I really don't care what you think about the HydraTube. My SG has a great design too and I'd rather use that than the HT, to each their own.

nugghuffer,

Hai_Rypo_T'head

Why smoke and die, when you can vape and fly?
Stuffed again. Searching for portable products and ended up here. (Must have been something I ate.) No offence gentlemen, but the luxury of lolling around at home, armchair vaping, fridge and TV a short stagger away, is not for a hyperactive outdoor type, living by a billabong in a forest clearing, that's me. Besides, for concerts, movies, weddings, funerals and church, mosque, synagogue or boozer, a portable is the only way to go. So I better bail outta here; sadly, the VapeXhale Cloud is not for me.

And BTW Stu, Jesus loves AUSTRALIAN beer (but he prefers vaping, any day.)

Hai_Rypo_T'head,

Buyola

Stuffed again. Searching for portable products and ended up here. (Must have been something I ate.) No offence gentlemen, but the luxury of lolling around at home, armchair vaping, fridge and TV a short stagger away, is not for a hyperactive outdoor type, living by a billabong in a forest clearing, that's me. Besides, for concerts, movies, weddings, funerals and church, mosque, synagogue or boozer, a portable is the only way to go. So I better bail outta here; sadly, the VapeXhale Cloud is not for me.

You need to try it! You would change your mind FAST!

And BTW Stu, Jesus loves AUSTRALIAN beer (but he prefers vaping, any day.)

Buyola,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
1 bubblehead here.

2 years in Navy schools and 4 Years aboard USS Daniel Webster SSBN626 as an FTB (Fire Control Technician, Ballistics) .
My Dad was on a "Pig Boat" diesel sub, and my bro was on a boomer . . . Uncle was on AE16, Mt. Katmai, rearming in Korea during the war . . .

My brother used to tell me about what a challenge it was getting high on a submarine, but it was done, this was a while ago . . .

t-dub,
Reactions: Buyola

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I grew up across the street from Commander Emery. He took me into Electric Boat/General Dynamics to see the Ohio while it was being constructed, and also invited me to the launch . . . as a small child the experience had a lasting impact.
worked on ohio bored the tube for the reactor control rods

jackstraw62,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom