Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Now I feel guilty about submitting a ticket.... Troi is not there and SM is helping to cover during this hectic time...

I feel like a pain in the ass... Usually I'm just an ass.

:peace:

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
here is a pic if it helps stu.
p6185270.jpg

Fire Bad!

I have finally made it to the Clouds! and it really is worth the wait ;) This thing really
gets me medicated and to the Clouds.....Wow! I am still learning how to get everything dialed in as far as the right temp and water levels but it is fun experimenting ;)

I have to thank Phil and the rest of Vapexhale (get better soon Troi) for his help in getting thru the invite and registration process with Vapexhale trying to get everyone the Hydratube they want at the last of the $350 preorders. I opted to go for the SGW hydratube instead of waiting for other options to be available. I ordered it on Thursday and Phil told me that it should ship out on Friday Morning. But I checked the shipping email and tracking info and they had somehow shipped it on Thursday afternoon so I got it on Friday since I am right across the Bay. Wooo Hooo! It was packed like a tank and when I pulled out the Hydratube, it was so small that I did not know what it was till I opened it....but it works great. even with mutha funkin ice cubes....just watch your water levels!

I have to say that Saturday was a hot sunny day here in the bay but it was Cloudy at my house. I will try and post a real review and try to make a video soon.

I just wanted to really thank Vapexhale for the great service and product. I am getting great relief from pain and getting very medicated in a short amount of time. My only problem is that I think that I may have now come down with Glass Acquisition Syndrome or maybe it is just GAS ;) I think I saw so new Hydratubes coming soon. and other new stuff....At least I am in the Clouds now so I can wait more patiently. Ok back to testing ;)

Also, I've noticed that when I "reset the clock" on my Cloud to keep it from going into standby mode, it takes the unit a long time (5-10 minutes) to get back to green. I've been waiting until it hits green to hit it again, but I'm wondering if that is necessary. :shrug:

Is it really trying to find the correct temperature or is it just a bug in the software that delays the green from coming back on sooner? I have a hard time believeing that a one-second 'off / on' could cause the Cloud to cool down enough for another 10-minute warm up, no?

Should I just ignore the red and keep using it in this scenario, or is it really still trying to get to temp?

Hi Stu,

I have noticed this also with my new Cloud. I would bet that you can basically ignore the light on a reset as I have done and it will work fine. My guess is that this has to do also with the regular cold start up time being changed to be slower on the new units. I know that with the old units it would go green in like 5 minutes from a regular cold start but most people said it worked better if you waited till 10 minutes. It takes my unit about 10 minutes to go green from a regular cold start.

THCMuscle

As Stonemonkey stated earlier in this thread, the glass tube inside of the cloud is simply tightly clamped in place. If you continually press down on your HT durring use or slam the HT down you can push the GonG tube down to where the HT then rests on the housing. A firm push with your thumb at the bottom of the tube will reset it. I have only needed to do this once.

THCMuscle,
Reactions: vape4life

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
As Stonemonkey stated earlier in this thread, the glass tube inside of the cloud is simply tightly clamped in place. If you continually press down on your HT durring use or slam the HT down you can push the GonG tube down to where the HT then rests on the housing. A firm push with your thumb at the bottom of the tube will reset it. I have only needed to do this once.
I think my glass parts descended a little because of the force required to put in the ELB for the first time. I'll have a new unit soon enough and I'll be sure to support the glass from the bottom when first inserting a new ELB.

Stu,

THCMuscle

Pinch, twist and pull is my method of removing the ELB. Initially i thought you HAD to have good fingernails to get it out, but with practice you can remove it easily with just a squeeze and twist.

THCMuscle,

SpartyOn

As a 12/7/11 pre-order I would guess that I'm in the bottom 10% in terms of where I stand in line.

SM55 or any other VXC crew, could you possibly give a rough estimate of how far through the pre-orders you've gotten at this point?

SpartyOn,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
They will not respond to these questions. But you can read out where i is from this discussion. Seems like they're somewhere like May 2011 now. I think you shoul get your e-mail soon.

Seek,

WafflesVape

SM55 has already stated that everyone who was a 350$ pre-order should have been contacted now.
That means if you pre-ordered before their special-price cutoff (May of 2011) then you should contact VXL directly through their support page, instead of posting on the forum. If you are AFTER that date, then you should be notified as your number comes up.
:horse:

Buyola

Congrats, Buyola! I'm keen to see your thoughts on the VXC relative to the viVape. While not an apples to apples comparison, I've often suspected the Cloud is the only vape that will deliver the awesome taste/clouds I get from my vV.

Well done! Enjoy! :)

Vapinghole thank you! I will be sure to keep you posted. Should be ready for a full
Review on Monday.

Buyola,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
These epik's look so useful for VXC that I think one should be included with every package. It had 3 functions to use with VXC (grind, stir, open) plus bottle opener. Win.

Seek,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Looks like someone got his cell phone working again...

Hey, TP, what is that white part at the top of the HT?

Nice pickup! :tup:

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
These epik's look so useful for VXC that I think one should be included with every package. It had 3 functions to use with VXC (grind, stir, open) plus bottle opener. Win.

Sorry- it's not a bottle opener!

ACE OF VAPE,

SpartyOn

As a 12/7/11 pre-order I would guess that I'm in the bottom 10% in terms of where I stand in line.

SM55 or any other VXC crew, could you possibly give a rough estimate of how far through the pre-orders you've gotten at this point?

Not even close yet...looks like the crew is trying to satisfy all of the original pre-orders and who knows what will happen with production after that....

-Z

I didn't mean to start any sort debate, I couldn't decide whether to ask or not so I did. Looking back its a pretty common question on this thread so I wish I hadn't. Some of us who are at the end of the line are just getting anxious because of all the great feedback about the cloud.

Still waiting patiently and happily though, sorry for the disruption.

SpartyOn,
Top Bottom