Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Hey i've been lurking on these forums and reading updates for a long time now.
I've been waiting for the Vapexhale for a long time now (back in 2010 haha)

Now with the US models being rolled out it seems like it's going to be closer than ever until i get my own vapexhale! I was just wondering and sorry if this has been asked before but does anyone have any idea how soon it will be until an international version is released?

I apologize if this has already been asked but i have been reading these posts for a while and did do a search through them again to make sure and i couldn't really find much on the topic.

Perhaps stonemonkey might know?

Hoping to get my hands on this baby before the end of July but perhaps that is too optimistic.

Too optimistic is an understatement. As was said by OBG, there is no available date yet.
And because there most likely will have to be a design change to accomodate the 220V without the use of an external inverter, i think it is safe to assume it will take quite a long time.

They are still processing the pre-orders.

Either they are already working on it, which i find difficult, i think we will have to wait about a year. (This is just speculation and my opinion only.)

vorrange,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
:myday:
7377984790_a062b4bf09_b.jpg

Fuck you, Pappy! Is there anything you don't have?

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Is there a WIKI page yet?

Yes there is: VapeXhale. It is in need of updating, however. I've neglected it for a while and no one else has adopted it yet. I'll try to bring it up to date when I get some time. Meanwhile, I welcome input or help. As always, I'd like to mention that anyone can register and help maintain Vaporpedia.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
How does that custom HT hit, ILB? Would love to see a video of it?!:)

Shrike,
After I'm done dealing with the cell phone company ( phone got swiped at a pool hall last night...) I'll try to grab a pic.
Bet you won't leave your phone laying out just anywhere anymore lol. Just kidding hope you get it all figured out. :)

VapeNStone,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I left glass blowing right about the time all the scientific glass was showing up. It is very interesting to look at where we are today glass wise. Pappy and iloveboobs have AMAZING collections. The diffusion options today are crazy. It is interesting how much has changed in a short period of time. It has me quite hopeful for the future. People who use cannabis tend to come up with some great ideas. Now we have vaporizers like the cloud which combine the glass styles we are used to (water pipes) with vaporizers in an almost seamless manner. Personally, I am super excited about the present and future of vaporization.

So they FINALLY ran my card for my cloud purchase. But, I have a huge problem. They added $13 onto the delivery charge? It was only $23 when I purchased it and now on the recipe for my purchase it says its $36? I don't really care just want to know why I wasn't asked or even told about the increase? Wouldn't that be something that they would have to authorize from me to do?

VapeNStone,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So they FINALLY ran my card for my cloud purchase. But, I have a huge problem. They added $13 onto the delivery charge? It was only $23 when I purchased it and now on the recipe for my purchase it says its $36? I don't really care just want to know why I wasn't asked or even told about the increase? Wouldn't that be something that they would have to authorize from me to do?

Did you already let them know or is this how you are notifying them?

stickstones,
No I emailed Phil and the person that sent me the confirmation email as well. Just thought I would also put it here. I don't even think its legal for them to do that?

VapeNStone,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
No I emailed Phil and the person that sent me the confirmation email as well. Just thought I would also put it here. I don't even think its legal for them to do that?

The reason I asked is that we would prefer, in all threads, that people first try to contact the manufacturer/seller with problems and seek a resolution before posting about them here. Threads can get easily cluttered with specualtion around customer service issuses that have not yet been resloved. It's better to post here after the resolution, if there is one, or after the company has failed to provide satisfactory service.

I don't post about my product problems until I have given the manufacturer every chance to fix it. Then I come on here and report the problem and the fix or the lack thereof. Then in one post the community can see what the problem was and how the company responded and make informed decisions based on it.

VapeNStone...I hope this doesn't come off as hacking on you...I am just using your situation as an example of something seen here all the time.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

Sorry to hear about the extra charge. One thing you need to understand is that our ecommerce site is completely hosted and integrated to UPS. We do not touch nor can we manually add shipping charges. It could either be a technical glitch or perhaps you saw a sub total and mistakened it for the shipping charge, I have no idea one way or the other. Please open a support ticket and note that your are VapenStone and I can take a look at what happened.

Onto other news - Troi suffered a dramatic health issue over the week so please open a support ticket so one of our other team members can help. He will be out of commission for 7-10 days, in the meantime, I'll be going through his inbox to close the loop on open emails but in the meantime, if everyone can use the support ticket, I will be able to follow up in a more concise manner and not let anything fall through the cracks.

Top Bottom