Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Im scared to ask how much a custom HT would set an interested buyer back....? Of course it will be a fairly long time before I have a chance. Gives me more time to save for one:D

Not that much, as far as I know you can get a custom hydra tube now before you get the cloud? Though I highly doubt you can't have the custom substitute for the stock clear one.

the turn around time was super quick so if you guy want em, order them!

you can't tell from the pic but the circ on my worked tube has sooo many slits, straight stacks up the cloudy bubbles.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
It can be hard to wait, especially when we see custom HTs . . . I mean I like to see them but for those of us that can't even get a Cloud to begin with, its hard to see others getting custom work done for theirs. Makes you wonder about the order of things in the universe . . . :peace:

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
The hydra tubes are patented. If you want a custom one, get pm the VXC guys and contact a recommended artist. I can guarantee you that my custom had ZERO effect on cloud production.

If I were to improperly speculate I'd say the building the units themselves or getting to components made is what is causing delays. Though this is PURE speculation on my part.

Tea Party,

JohnDeere

Cloud has been working pretty great (I have a few pet peeves, but otherwise it does as adveritsed and then some). And let me start of by saying I baby it in every way, every single time I hit it.

However, a couple days ago I was hitting it and as I pulled the tube off (SGW) it started like a syphon action which let a small amount (the thing doesn't hold much in the first place, and it was a tiny fraction of the water) of water down the perc out the dewar joint and down the VXC...

Ofcourse, steam and hiss but I immediately turned it off and dried up the small wet mess (most of the water had stayed in the ELB and soaked the herb). Turned it back on a few hours later and no problems. However....

I am an old vripmaster, and I know the tell tale signs and sounds of glass weakening, and the joint is getting a bit loose. When I look down the VXC I see all kinds of flaws in the glass I never saw before, and like I said the joint is starting to feel loose.

Anyway, filled out my warranty registration and I am trying to get this thing sorted PRIOR to it actually breaking. I am sure they are going to get me dialed in no problems...

I would just like to point out this is exactly the type of potential low temp thermal shock issues that heated up this thread a few weaks back, especially concerning the hot glass and the potential for water to get down the hole at no fault of the operator.

Phil got back to me Friday night...VXC Support is as advertised, Excellent.

JohnDeere,

trm11

I recently did a semester abroad and my EQ was stolen from my room while I was gone. This might have been a blessing in disguise since it pushed me to order a Cloud. I'm taking a leave from vaping until I get mine in the mail. Keep up the great work guys, you're coming along very well as a business.

trm11,

pngwyn

For people who already own the Cloud, I'm curious.. do you find yourself using the HT more, or your own glass? I guess this would depend what kind of glass you already own...

I think a lot of my glass is superior to the HT designs, it's a shame you can't buy the Cloud standalone. On the same note, can't believe they actually had Sovereignty Glass making tubes for them at one point and I missed out on it :\

pngwyn,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
For people who already own the Cloud, I'm curious.. do you find yourself using the HT more, or your own glass? I guess this would depend what kind of glass you already own...

I think a lot of my glass is superior to the HT designs, it's a shame you can't buy the Cloud standalone. On the same note, can't believe they actually had Sovereignty Glass making tubes for them at one point and I missed out on it :\
In my limited experience, I tend to prefer the HT. The Cloud does get pretty hot and it makes for some tricky handling when using your own glass. With the HT this is not an issue, and the diffustion and delivery of vapors is top notch IMO with the HT.

:2c:

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur

As someone who has gone through a grip of high end glass, you're quite wrong. The hydra tubes are well made and diffuse nicely. Also you want a piece with small volume so you pull lungs full of smoke instead of half air to milk the piece and then half smoke clearing it.

owned-
pre lux roor.us
lux tubes
a handful of german roor customs
a handful of one of one toros
custom vertigo tubes
Royal
carlson
Opas
slinger
pakoh
Arty
roo
sgw
el hefe
the goat
MNP
blazemaster
The Goat
Dosa
t funk

got rid of what I had once I got my cloud, though I had to get a custom hydra tube.

Also SG made some gridded trees for the VXC team but no tubes. While I think SG tubes are quality work they are wayy over hyped and the amount of work you get on a super taxed work piece is dismal.

trm11

I've had this idea since I heard SG was making HT's...
Mobius Matrix HT
Better than sex?:dog:

trm11,
Reactions: VapR
Could they make something like this type of perc into a HT?

p5234733.jpg

VapeNStone,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
I see the mobious perc as a circ with more rows of slits that do not provide any additional diffusion when milking. with the double chamber mobious circs you have to have the water level so high to cover all the slits that you run the risk of having water drop down when you stop pulling on the piece.

I feel that the standard circ provides a good medium between usable diffusion and labor when creating the piece.

Tea Party,

trm11

From what I've read on who created the matrix perc, he liked the idea of a showerhead, but wanted less drag. The increased amount of holes aide in air flow, and the more air flow there is, runs the less risk of water splashing back into the unit due to built up pressure, from what I believe would be uneven air flow, but don't quote me on that.

I think the idea of a maybe just one band of slits, maybe two as opposed to the four on the actual matrix perc, would create maximum diffusion while increasing air flow dramatically, and thus decrease the risk of built up pressure which could lead to splash back and the breaking of a unit.

Just my thoughts, I'm not a glass blower, but I've dabbled in physics here and there, I personally think it would be neat. I also think the vxc is such a unique vape that maybe they need their own sigature perc, they already have a signature tube. :nod:

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Every shower head piece I have owned has had ZERO drag. My hydra circ tubes clear effortlessly.

It's not the holes that affect the chance of water going down it's the amount of water. The dual chamber mobius pieces require a water level that is barely lower than the upstem in the circ.

what i'm talking about can be seen here

21932021154824886367413.jpg

see how to get full coverage of the matrix you'll be right under the top of the stem? when you quit pulling on the tube there is a very high chance it could easily pull the water into the lower chamber or in this case, the cloud.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
OMG did you take that photo? Did you hold that in one hand and snap the photo in the other??? were you using a tripod or did you hold the camera? OMG OMG I would be so faraid it would fall. Mind if I ask what type of camera? Who ever took that photo has some BALLS!

Slightly Medicated,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
Not my photo.

It looks as if the person held it in their hand and snapped the pic... no tripod

That quality photo is achievable with a good point and shoot camera with the correct white balance and iso settings.

I've held out a bong like that before... no harm

besides, it's just a fucking bong.

Tea Party,

SD_haze

A cloud with a fritted disc hydratube would certainly combine the cutting edge of vaporizer technology with the cutting edge of percolation design.

Here's hoping there wouldn't be any issues with drainage though :tinfoil:

SD_haze,
Top Bottom