Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I hope Troi comes out ok...give him my best.

Hereatlast... that's hilarious! I want to hang out in that vapor room for a while!

arf777

No longer dogless
Yeah the toughest part for me is getting the ELBs out of the glass as well. I guess I have some training to do.

I think someone mentioned this before- the ePik that you can buy for use with the Epicvape is perfect for removing ELBs from the Cloud without using fingers. It's designed for removing a cap identical to the one that goes on the of the ELB. Also is a decent pocket shredder and a good mixing tool.

http://www.epicvape.com/accessories...atherapy_botanicals_herbal/herb_grinder_mixer

snakeman

I've been stalking the Vapexhale thread for a long time but never really posted. I received my Cloud last Friday and I felt it was time to post something. This thing is just awesome. I strictly use herbals because of testing and they can be a pian to vape sometimes. The cloud works perfect. I have MFLB and a SOLO and still like both for stealth but it's so good to be able to take a full and deep rip. Vapor is so much thicker than my other two and it gets me relaxed so much better. Excellent job Xhale team.

I think someone mentioned this before- the ePik that you can buy for use with the Epicvape is perfect for removing ELBs from the Cloud without using fingers. It's designed for removing a cap identical to the one that goes on the of the ELB. Also is a decent pocket shredder and a good mixing tool.

http://www.epicvape.com/accessories...atherapy_botanicals_herbal/herb_grinder_mixer
Nice! Since I don't want to have to worry about this I got me a few of them :) Thanks for the link!

VapeNStone,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

Thanks for the link, Arf. I just bought a couple of those epiks. They look like exactly what I need! :tup:

:peace:

Stu,

Buyola

Cloud should be here Friday! Thanks Philip and the
VXH team. Yes I ordered some as well, good tool, thanks for the link. Photos and
Videos to come!

See you all in the Cloulds!

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer

Mystery solved! I couldn't figure out why ePIK'S were all of a sudden so popular!

Andy@epicvape.com

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Happy Father's Day to all of my friends at FC!! That custom HT is way cool (and off the fuckin' chain!) I wants to see what else might be coming up soon!!!!

Best regards to Troi- Hope you are up and around and feelin' IRIE again real soon! Thanks for all of your help and contributions!!

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: max

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just picked up a Pelican 1400 case on ebay similar to this one. It seems like it should make for a good fit, but I'm wondering if anyone else has gone the same route?

Also, I've noticed that when I "reset the clock" on my Cloud to keep it from going into standby mode, it takes the unit a long time (5-10 minutes) to get back to green. I've been waiting until it hits green to hit it again, but I'm wondering if that is necessary. :shrug:

Is it really trying to find the correct temperature or is it just a bug in the software that delays the green from coming back on sooner? I have a hard time believeing that a one-second 'off / on' could cause the Cloud to cool down enough for another 10-minute warm up, no?

Should I just ignore the red and keep using it in this scenario, or is it really still trying to get to temp?

Stu,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Ok, so I just timed it at it was 4 mintues this time. Still seems like an awful long time to me. From a cold start, my unit turns to green after 20-25 minutes. Is this within the normal range? I also notice that once in a while in the unit will switch to red even though it's just sitting there idle...It wanders around in the "red zone" for a minute or two, then returns to green. Is this not normal?
:\

Stu,

THCMuscle

Ok, so I just timed it at it was 4 mintues this time. Still seems like an awful long time to me. From a cold start, my unit turns to green after 20-25 minutes. Is this within the normal range? I also notice that once in a while in the unit will switch to red even though it's just sitting there idle...It wanders around in the "red zone" for a minute or two, then returns to green. Is this not normal?
:\

I'd file a support ticket if I were you, simply based of my experience with my Cloud. My unit hits green right around 5min on the dot if it's low temp, maybe 8-10 min for highest temp. It also is ready to hit the second it turns green.

THCMuscle,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I submitted a support ticket, so we'll see.

One other thing I mentioned in my support ticket is that my HT sits all the way down on the top of the could, so it doesn't appear to be making a tight GonG seal. Are the HTs supposed to rest on the GonG joint and hover above the "roof" of the cloud, or is it normal to sit all the way down onto the metal top of the cloud?

It works so well the way it is that I find it difficult to even come off like I'm complaining.... I'm really loving this thing so far.

Stu,

weedemon

enthusiast
Also, I've noticed that when I "reset the clock" on my Cloud to keep it from going into standby mode, it takes the unit a long time (5-10 minutes) to get back to green. I've been waiting until it hits green to hit it again, but I'm wondering if that is necessary.

nice lookin case!

when i reset the clock on mine it usually goes right back to green. i wonder if there is a software difference is between ours maybe?

from cold to ready being 20-25 min that doesnt sound right to me bud. mine is more like 10.

weedemon,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Cloud should be here Friday! Thanks Philip and the
VXH team. Yes I ordered some as well, good tool, thanks for the link. Photos and
Videos to come!

See you all in the Cloulds!

Congrats, Buyola! I'm keen to see your thoughts on the VXC relative to the viVape. While not an apples to apples comparison, I've often suspected the Cloud is the only vape that will deliver the awesome taste/clouds I get from my vV.

Well done! Enjoy! :)

Vapinghole,
Top Bottom