1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. alltoreup

alltoreup Damn you, party liquor

2. jeff

jeff Well-Known Member

Geez just discovered something terrible. Some how my cloud has been wounded. The glass broke off just below the gong joint. I'm guessing no cure for that. :(

3. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Jeff, I am truly sorry for your loss. You can try contacting VapeXhale but I don't think they can repair the original Cloud models any more. Time for an EVO . . . :)

grokit likes this.
  4. PPN

PPN Fleurs&Vapeur

I think you can replace the bamboo yourself, I don't know how easy it is, look here: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/cloud-repairs.13892/

edit: And just to mention how I prefer the Cloud+ design to the Evo!

5. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Great suggestion. If I thought @jeff could get the parts I would have suggested it but I don't think it is possible. Maybe some of the folks who were doing this might have what he needs. IDK.

PPN likes this.
  6. Moogly

Moogly Well-Known Member

so i broke my beloved natty neck upgrid king stem sovereignty last night... my vapexhale milked it like a bong rip..... i also had a bent neck (Flat top, instead of domed like the natty neck) G LINE (two small stemlines side by side isntead of one big one.) and its downgrid (holes fire downward.)
    but my vapexhale can barely milk it, its super wispy and totally see through. now im hving a dilemma where im scared to buy my next bong because if it doesn't milk like 90% as good as a bong rip i really cant use the vape because it wont satisfy me and i cant find an exact replacement.... i found a piece just like my old one same size and shape, but with an upgrid G line isntead of an up grid stemline. the gline "stacks" higher.

my question for y'all is this: what do you think is the most likely cause of the whispy vapor in my downgrid g line compared to the upgrid natty kingstem? is it the flat top, the downgrid, or the g line (which has like 16 more holes than the stemline)? i dont want to buy a piece that looks exactly the same as mine but with a different perc only for the perc to be the issue, not the shape. i dont want to buy a piece with the same perc, but a flat top instead of a domed top only to have the shape of the piece be the issue. i know everyone here doesn't collect sovereignty glass, but in your vapor-bonging experience, what causes the loss of vapor most? shape/size of piece, up/downgrid, or perc? im worried the G line will have too much diffusion and make my vapor whispy.

ataxian and TboneToker like this.
  7. TboneToker

TboneToker Medical Enthusiast

Hmm it's hard to say @Moogly I have a Natty Gline 75mm upgrid and it milks up quite nice anywhere that's 11 or higher on the dial, even a bit lower.

ataxian likes this.
  8. Brewervapesalot

Brewervapesalot Member

Silicone tubing. I have a unit broken like that and going to put in a box with a whip coming from it.

Best I could think of

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors