- Last Activity:
- Sep 25, 2017 at 12:34 PM
- Apr 19, 2014
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Medical Enthusiast, Male
- TboneToker was last seen:
- Viewing forum list, Sep 25, 2017 at 12:34 PM
I like to think of things medically. In other words, if someone asks me something usually the answer I'll try to give is the most medical/helpful one.
- My Vapes and Accessories:
OWNED: Extreme Q, MFLB
OWN: Aromed 4.0, Arizer Solo
WANT: Volcano Classic, CloudEvo, Da Buddha
Out of the ones I have used, I would say these are outstanding: Aromed 4.0, MFLB, Volcano
SignatureDesktops in use -
// Cloud Evo - bought in september 2016 //
// Volcano Classic w/Easy Valve - bought in january 2016 //
// Aromed 4.0 - bought in april 2014 //
- Aromed and Cloud Evo have similar vapor quality and smoothness (not dry at all)
- Cloud Evo and Volcano have similar vapor output (quantity)
- I like the temperature range with the Aromed and Evo the most, the volcano has a smaller range that I love to use but it's still great vapor in those ranges.
Arizer makes amazing vaporizers for newcomers to vaporizers and connoisseurs alike!