Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

11eleven11

Just added on another $500 for my bro a few mins ago. Crossing fingers for $150k heh.

Same here, subject line "Indiegogo Contributor". I created .pdf copies of the Indiegogo contribution confirmations, proof of purchase, and trade-in correspondence I had with Phil, and then combined those 5 docs into a single .pdf (the system only permits attachment of a single file).

I didn't want to specify tube or color preferences until I see those confirmed and final pics.

I've been really busy lately and haven't been keeping up with this thread. You can request a color?! Nice!

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . You can request a color?! Nice!

That's the expectation, but I don't think it has been officially confirmed. The campaign flyer says '$100K and we add an additional color', and we've seen a pic of a white unit. I think though there will need to be an announcement, maybe along with the campaign results which should be announced too. This applies to be new tubes as well, as there will be options.

oldiebutgoodie,

mlo4sho

Haha that's awesome! Long live VapeXhale!

You raised the campaign total to: $133,911!

We're getting seriously close to $150k!
Wow I'm so amazed by how fast the total is rising!! I've been catching up on the last 24-48 hours of posts and it seems like the campaign is having an amazing finish! Thanks to all for contributing and VapeXhale for offering us this opportunity! Excuse me while I go vape an ELB in celebration.

b0

Cloudy...
I'm so happy to see that VXL has so success in indiegogo, you really deserve it!! Sadly I won't be able to upgrade to the 500$ perc in the end, but I will still have an EVO and my loved Cloud+ in the reserve so I'm really glad to at least be able to contribute with some $ and sharing their anouncements in FB and IG.

Congrats VXL team!!

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
Well I couldn't help myself. All of these videos of the Early Bird Limited HT made me bump up to it. I'll be broke for a few weeks, but it'll be worth it in a few months. It's not the worst time for a t-break anyways. On the plus that thing looks awesome and now I don't have to use the standard mouthpiece unless I want to come October.

Edit:
Thanks, Pickz! You raised the campaign total to: $138,066

Edit 2: They're at $139,291 $139,971 $140,016 $143,016 ending amount as it stands now! Even though it didn't reach $150k it was still a very good campaign and congratulations to VXL!

Last edited:

Ice

I was wondering further about the custom hydratube for the $1000 contribution. Is that green and black design the one you receive or is that just an example of how it would look regardless of color?

If we do get to pick a design and/or colors...will VXL then give me the option of choosing from a variety of preset colors or do I basically have complete say on colors and design regarding the fanatic glass hydratube?

Edit: Also, is the standard warranty on "nimbus early bird" 2 years or more?

Last edited:
Ice,

JoeKickass

From indiegogo, Seibo Shen said:
Wow! We cant believe how crazy all of this has been. The last 48 hours has not only been awesome, but incredibly humbling. We will be burning the midnight oil to make sure that we continue to deliver rock solid products, starting with the VapeXhale Cloud EVO.

Thanks to all the contributors and supporters who spread the good word of this campaign. To know that there are this many people out there that want this vaporizer has given us even more motivation to hit a homerun.

Last edited:

VAPORIZER22

Been following the Cloud thread since I joined FC last year and was finally able to cobble together my $350 contribution with minutes to spare. Thanks SM55 and crew for the opportunity to contribute to the cause and I cannot wait for October. Really happy to see how well this campaign has turned out for the entire VapeXhale family, great to see good things happen to good people.

ShwagyD

It would be interesting to know how many of us with no Cloud experience took the leap solely based on FC member recommendations and raves.

Says a lot about the power of FC :tup:

I took that leap on the early bird (although indiegogo still says I'm a "Supporter") solely based on FC. And I already know I'm going to love the EVO.:rockon:

Thanks FC and more importantly Thanks people of FC!

Troi

Soo.. Our campaign just ended about 45 minutes
Ago just to
Give everyone perspective
What it
Was like for the vxl
Team think about the movie cool runnings where the locals were at the bar same scene in philadelphia at my hometowns local
Bar when the campaign ended there was a lot of tears, shots, and cheering of all my personal achievements this was my proudest moment!

Thank you fc! You guys rock and I will make sure VXL returns the favor!!!

Troi

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Ago just to
What it
Was like for the vxl
Team think about the movie cool runnings where the locals were at the bar same scene in philadelphia at my hometowns local
Bar when the campaign ended there was a lot of tears, shots, and cheering of all my personal achievements this was my proudest moment!

Troi

Its our pleasure mate!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Ago just to
What it
Was like for the vxl

Troi
no YOU ROCK! thanks for working so hard to bring us such a top-notch vape!

Top Bottom