Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Soo.. Our campaign just ended about 45 minutes
Ago just to
Give everyone perspective
What it
Was like for the vxl
Team think about the movie cool runnings where the locals were at the bar same scene in philadelphia at my hometowns local
Bar when the campaign ended there was a lot of tears, shots, and cheering of all my personal achievements this was my proudest moment!

Thank you fc! You guys rock and I will make sure VXL returns the favor!!!

Troi

Nice work, guys! I'm proud to be a part of it.

Budzman

Rocky Mountain High!
To the VapeXHale team; Seibo, Phil, et. all, you guys ROCK!

Thumbs_21.gif

congratulations013.gif

congratulation_graphics_2.gif

paidndade

Was Project HP ever revealed? It says $150,000 would start up Phase 1 but was it ever revealed?

paidndade,

tbill

HI,

After 4 months of regular use, the top tip of the bamboo is becoming discolored on all sides. Could someone suggest a safe way to clean this? Thanks in advance,

Tbill

tbill,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
HI,

After 4 months of regular use, the top tip of the bamboo is becoming discolored on all sides. Could someone suggest a safe way to clean this? Thanks in advance,

Tbill

Are you referring to the glass part?

Alcohol ISO... even 70% is good enough.

m0sh,

tbill

Are you referring to the glass part?

Alcohol ISO... even 70% is good enough.

I'm talking about where you put the ELB in. Shouldn't I be afraid of getting any kind of liquid into the guts of the Cloud?

Thanks,

Tbill

tbill,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
HI,

Tbill

Assuming you mean the male joint, the key is to clean it regularly so the resin doesn't build up too much and get baked on. Use q-tips, be patient, keep swabbing, let the ISO do the work for you. Some (including moi) have let it go too long and at the inside lip just below the ground glass, it can get pretty hard to remove. But it will come off. The ISO will fully evaporate, and there is no way for the liquid to get near the electronics (but you want to use it sparingly anyway).

I've also used PBW (there is a thread on that, and it's ref'd in this thread, too) which works well but is more effort what with the mixing and all; if you try that be very sure to swab rinse it thoroughly or it will leave a film.

tbill

Assuming you mean the male joint, the key is to clean it regularly so the resin doesn't build up too much and get baked on. Use q-tips, be patient, keep swabbing, let the ISO do the work for you. Some (including moi) have let it go too long and at the inside lip just below the ground glass, it can get pretty hard to remove. But it will come off. The ISO will fully evaporate, and there is no way for the liquid to get near the electronics (but you want to use it sparingly anyway).

I've also used PBW (there is a thread on that, and it's ref'd in this thread, too) which works well but is more effort what with the mixing and all; if you try that be very sure to swab rinse it thoroughly or it will leave a film.

Thank you for the info!

Tbill

tbill,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Thank you for the info!

Tbill

I agree, ISO works great. I actually hold my cloud upside down when cleaning. I know there's nothing I could harm but I refuse taking chances. I've also had a few bout's with resin that stuck. A swap with some simple green on it gets that shit off real quick.

Going forward I would definitely suggest cleaning it weekly. You'll avoid it getting nasty before it happens. :tup:

SD_haze

I agree, ISO works great. I actually hold my cloud upside down when cleaning. I know there's nothing I could harm but I refuse taking chances. I've also had a few bout's with resin that stuck. A swap with some simple green on it gets that shit off real quick.

Going forward I would definitely suggest cleaning it weekly. You'll avoid it getting nasty before it happens. :tup:
My new VXC EVO will def get weekly bamboo cleaning from the get-go (since it doesn't seem to be user-removeable)

m0sh

I'm talking about where you put the ELB in. Shouldn't I be afraid of getting any kind of liquid into the guts of the Cloud?

Thanks,

Tbill

Oh yeah its more than safe.....just dip a qtip in the ISO and rub the insides :)

m0sh,
Reactions: mvapes

tbill

Oh yeah its more than safe.....just dip a qtip in the ISO and rub the insides :)

Actually, on further inspection, it turned out the resin was on the outside of the male joint. Had to have built up from the inside of the HT Glass -even though I clean it every night.

tbill,
Reactions: m0sh

m0sh

Actually, on further inspection, it turned out the resin was on the outside of the male joint. Had to have built up from the inside of the HT Glass -even though I clean it every night.

Even better mate! ;)

Well...its more than a year since I used the cloud but I still feel like I own it lol ;)

m0sh,

11eleven11

For whoever that donated already that has a IGG account, please log into your account and share your version of the shortened IGG link when you go to our page. That allows Indiegogo to track referrals, whoever gets the most referrals will get an additional StoneMonkey personal Hydratube.

My trackable IGG link looks like this -http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3569338 (yours will have a different code at the end) but if you guys can get the word out that there is only 24 hours left to save $150 on your Cloud EVO before it gets released, we can see how close we get to unlocking the $150K price :)

Now that we are back to normal discussion, can we see who won this? PM SM55 your results if you shared your link around.

11eleven11,
Well, the exhaust system in my car just told me that there will be no Early Bird upgrade for me. :(

I'm glad I got in in the Fanboy level when I did, otherwise I wouldn't be in on this campaign at all. :rockon:
go on craigslist and find a cheap guy. I got a guy up north from me that did a whole custom exhaust for $50

VapeNStone,

wootze

Also to add, congratulations to VXL and to FC.

Ima suggest that once the phoenix cloud has risen sufficiently from the ashes that VXL do another crowd source campaign for the next phases. Hopefully, first, the uber portable, which I'm designing in my head to pack maybe 2, 3 or 4 ultra high capacity 18650's firing a titanium heater. An attractively priced portable would have super broad appeal.

I've added up my yearly contribution to VXL, which includes my non functioning cloud and my two new ones I helped kickstart...close to $1200. None of this would have likely happened without all of you here at FC...and VXL's participation in the forum. The enthusiasm has been contagious. The Indiegogo campaign allowed me to feel like I was a part of something important.

Congratulations to each and every one involved.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
Was Project HP ever revealed? It says $150,000 would start up Phase 1 but was it ever revealed?

It wasn't, no.

But y'know, we got awful close to $150K. Any chance we could get the phase one of Project HP anyway? :p

Or, say we gave up on the extra colour unlocked, and put that towards the HP unlock. Will abandoning the extra colour give us enough to cover the Higher Primate dev instead? Does that free up the missing ~$7K or so? Assuming it would, I know I'd rather see a whole new product start development than an extra colour option on an existing one.

Plus, people are more likely to buy both of two genuinely different vapourizers than they are to buy two colours of the same model.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
go on craigslist and find a cheap guy. I got a guy up north from me that did a whole custom exhaust for $50
Too late to be an Early Bird now. You know what really sucks? I only needed a patch for a small hole in the exhaust. Honestly though, based on that very short video, I wasn't a fan of the dual Turbines and I think I'm going to look into a different tube with different style percolator. Don't hate me, just not my style. It was an awesome fucking deal though. I know I'll be kicking myself in the ass when I see video of everyone using their new limited edition Hydra Tubes upon release.

Top Bottom