Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Deadhead101

I am the Vapor King--I can do anything
Could someone please direct me to the post that details the offer for new Cloud customers? Thanks.

Deadhead101,

brewer

^^^^ http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vapexhale-saving-your-health-one-lung-at-a-time

EDIT: Oh, and new name idea!! The "Nimbinati"

Probably legally distinct for Nimbus, but close enough to keep us happy, and references our cult like obsession with the product! (We, of course, can then refer to the product or ourselves with the same name! lol! e.g., "Those Nimbinati just bought up all the Nimbinati for sale!" hahahahahaha

Kinda sounds a high end race car too--as those analogies have been flowing heavily.
Or maybe refers to us nincompoops...:)

brewer

Man! I am overwhelmed by the support from THIS FORUM! Thanks again for all the help. If you guys can keep posting questions there, we can get back to the front page! Thanks again guys!

I assume your asking us to post on the indigogo page.... I did that once, but it wasn't anonymous; it gave my email which is my full name... Can posts be anonymous there? What am I missing?

brewer,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I assume your asking us to post on the indigogo page.... I did that once, but it wasn't anonymous; it gave my email which is my full name... Can posts be anonymous there? What am I missing?

I think there might be an option to anonymize... hard to say since I own the page, let me check.

edit - all you need to do is edit your "display name" in settings

brewer

I think there might be an option to anonymize... hard to say since I own the page, let me check.

I failed; I am an idiot. I saw where i can set my contributions to anonymous, but failed to find in "settings" anything under display name in regards to comments... Sorry for the ignorance and lack of tech savyness.

brewer,
Reactions: mvapes

SD_haze

Does anyone have any experience removing
a resilient speck of mold from the [bottom] of a hydratube?

(figured you wouldn't want this question on the indiegogo :lol:)

picture
I've tried a heavy 99% iso soak and the sucker won't budge!
Maybe grunge-off/simple green with rock salt would do the trick...

SD_haze,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Does anyone have any experience removing a resilient speck of mold from the [bottom] of a hydratube?
Vitolo had success using iso/salt, and throwing it in the freezer, then shaking really well. For some reason when frozen the stuff released. Otherwise you will have to oxidize it away . . . :)

t-dub,

mmafighterthe25

in settings if I change basic info wont mess with the shipping binfor i provided, will just change display name

mmafighterthe25,

Your Highness

Cannasseur

I have found that if you microwave the ISO for 10 to 15 seconds to heat it up, everything dissolves in short order. But be careful with the fumes...open the microwave door every 10 seconds to vent. It shouldn't take more then 15 seconds to heat up though.

SD_haze

Vitolo had success using iso/salt, and throwing it in the freezer, then shaking really well. For some reason when frozen the stuff released. Otherwise you will have to oxidize it away . . . :)

Hmm, I let it get pretty ice-cold and shook the hell out of it. Still lodged in there!
04ApWc2.jpg

I have found that if you microwave the ISO for 10 to 15 seconds to heat it up, everything dissolves in short order. But be careful with the fumes...open the microwave door every 10 seconds to vent. It shouldn't take more then 15 seconds to heat up though.

Never wanted to microwave ISO but getting pretty desperate at this point :goat:

Yes go under "settings"and then "profile" and "basic info" and change your name to whatever you want. The street address shipping info is not there you will notice.

Thank you! Could not figure out how to change that.

SD_haze,

brewer

(figured you wouldn't want this question on the indiegogo :lol:)

picture

"420 soak and rinse for small parts" dilute with water, soak, and reuse the solution over and over and over... the glass stays like new 24/7/365

brewer,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I started using PBW along with my ISO to clean my glass and the PBW works better than anything I have ever tried. A stubborn stain on my HT came right off whole after two short soakings with hot water and PBW.

Also, it's been over two weeks since my last cleaning and between using the PBW for the cleaning and using REZBLOCK daily, my HT still looks almost as clean as it did on cleaning day. Recommended!...

hookedonvape

Officially a 500 fashonista.lol. wish i had the extra 5 just for the beta testing. That and in sure the custom tube will be worth at least 500 in itself looking at the vapexhale site and seeing the price of the new tubes. I really hope they move away from tree percs in the new designs. Idk just not feeling them lately. Sd, wish vapexhale would work with danny d from apix and make some wicked work. Waiting on mine, should be here for the 4th. A cloud companion.:)

pootsforjesus

Long time lurker who's been lusting after the cloud for quite some time. I'm ttthhhhiiiissss close to throwing down for the fanatic level but I wanted some clarification on the lifetime warranty - are there any caveats? Are there any conditions that would render the warranty null and void?

If we're talking about the same kind of warranty that the magic flight people honor, that gives me huge peace of mind for such a wonderful product. The only thing that kept me from ordering a cloud earlier were all the comments of it breaking down after a somewhat short period of time and the hiccups in replacing the damaged units.

pootsforjesus,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Troi

Long time lurker who's been lusting after the cloud for quite some time. I'm ttthhhhiiiissss close to throwing down for the fanatic level but I wanted some clarification on the lifetime warranty - are there any caveats? Are there any conditions that would render the warranty null and void?

If we're talking about the same kind of warranty that the magic flight people honor, that gives me huge peace of mind for such a wonderful product. The only thing that kept me from ordering a cloud earlier were all the comments of it breaking down after a somewhat short period of time and the hiccups in replacing the damaged units.

There is no condition which makes the lifetime warranty void. There may be a situation where the fanatic need's to pay for service (example: if the user breaks the glass) but regardless of repairs that require a service fee, the mechanical warrant still applies for the rest of the unit before and after service.

hookedonvape

No reason to lurk jump while the gettins good.lol. troi any news of the swagger tubes that will be coming with the 500 and 1000 cont. Also clarification I'm an early bird not a fashionista.lol

How's that subliminator apollo your highness? Curious

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

hookedonvape,
Top Bottom