Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

brewer

He likes the volcano because he gets nice affiliate commissions from the volcano. I don't trust guy very much. At least he gave the VXH a decent review though, and his reviews in general aren't terrible for an affiliate. Still kinda "meh" about that guy.

Volcano's a good vape. I just don't like bags. And we're all bias, vapecritic is just paid to be somewhat bias, but because his commissions come from a vendor, it seems anyway, that sell so many vapes that his bias is pretty evenly distributed.

Also, I have used a few of those vapes and just agree with his assessment on vaporizers. that said, he downplays the Cloud as too expensive, long warm up, lack of taste because of water filtration, have to stir ELB, gets hot to hold, and not all glass as VapeXhale says (the ELB is stainless and that is a legitimate point!)... All his points are legitimate points... whether we agree or not.

What he misses or downplays is: Cloud is very versatile (use on any 18 mil joint), extremely forgiving with materials (effectively vapes flowers at any level of dryness or crush; vapes oil, wax, and anything you stick in an ELB very well), and it's the easy to use vaporizer i have ever used.

max

Out to lunch
How would you guys compare VapeXhale to Arizer Extreme and Volcano?
Apples to oranges to bananas. The E is a dual mode vape and should be considered if you want both direct draw and bag use, and direct draw is usually considered a compromise compared to most whip only models. The Volcano is bag only and you get ease of use but mostly bland vapor. The Cloud is designed as a connoisseur model for those who want big hits and little to no learning curve. They're in different categories and shouldn't really be compared, A to B. A vape buyer should determine what they're looking for in vapor delivery, then select from the models that provide that particular type of delivery, whether it's total ease of use (bags), dosing hits (small bowl/restricted draw), big flavorful hits (big bowl/direct draw), etc.

It's the same way you'd buy transportation. You don't narrow your auto choice down to pickup truck, luxury sedan, or 2 seater sports car. You first decide what type of vehicle you want, and then choose from competing models.

Anyone who gives the SSV (and I think it's an excellent model-used one for years) a higher rating than the Cloud doesn't get much respect from me, as a vape reviewer. And rating the Plenty 2nd only to the Volcano? :hmm:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
not to derail this thread any further, but i do get exhausted hearing about how the cano is a "bag only" vape, just cause that's how it's marketed and mainly used. w/ the newer "easy bag" system's chamber and a whip tube, viola. rocket powered whip. here's me actually using it straight to my matrix. too dry of herb at too low of temp. mostly just done for proof of concept

anyway. back to how awesome the cloud is.

brewer

Apples to oranges to bananas. The E is a dual mode vape and should be considered if you want both direct draw and bag use, and direct draw is usually considered a compromise compared to most whip only models. The Volcano is bag only and you get ease of use but mostly bland vapor. The Cloud is designed as a connoisseur model for those who want big hits and little to no learning curve. They're in different categories and shouldn't really be compared, A to B. A vape buyer should determine what they're looking for in vapor delivery, then select from the models that provide that particular type of delivery, whether it's total ease of use (bags), dosing hits (small bowl/restricted draw), big flavorful hits (big bowl/direct draw), etc.

It's the same way you'd buy transportation. You don't narrow your auto choice down to pickup truck, luxury sedan, or 2 seater sports car. You first decide what type of vehicle you want, and then choose from competing models.

I agree with the overall assessment, but comparisons of vapes have to be made for some people even if the vaporizers are in different categories of vaporizers; they're still all vaporizers and direct comparisons can be made... I noticed having to do this because many first time buyers like to be just told which one to get because they don't want to know or don't have the time to think about the details... They just don't care and just want to buy a cool toy to mix into their own rituals.

For example, many of friends that vaporize just don't care about the particularities of each vaporizer and just want to know a cool vaporizer to buy--that works and they can afford. They have other things to think about. Resoundingly I say Cloud if you can afford it. If not I say Pax. Those are both really cool vaporizers and my personal favorites.

Those are apples and orange vaporizers but the end result is my friends get a cool vaporizer either way, and they don't feel like they bought piece of crap, and, most importantly to them--they didn't have to think about which one to buy--which was the entire point of them asking me. They also like buying what I like just because they think, erroneously, that i know which ones are the "best."

Moreover, they roll their eyes and get bored if I talk about the details of each vape beyond how to use it. They especially wanna go home, out of boredom, if I talk geek vape talk like I do here on this forum....

Hope that makes sense...

Anyone who gives the SSV (and I think it's an excellent model-used one for years) a higher rating than the Cloud doesn't get much respect from me, as a vape reviewer. And rating the Plenty 2nd only to the Volcano? :hmm:

Totally agree his rankings are not my own... But reasonable. Regardless, I like his reviews--not necessarily because of his rankings. Rather, his reviews are thorough and easy understand and reasonable. I can point a first time buyer to his website and say listen to this guys reviews and you'll know enough to get a vape you'll like.

Also, Silver surfer is a nice vape, and the owner head shop down the street where i bought a cloud said he likes the surfer better. I disagree but he knows his vaporizers! The Plenty is ugly---but hits like a champ. I agree with vapecritic's point there.

Neither Silver Surfer nor Plenty is remotely as user friendly as a cloud for sure!

not to derail this thread any further, but i do get exhausted hearing about how the cano is a "bag only" vape, just cause that's how it's marketed and mainly used. w/ the newer "easy bag" system's chamber and a whip tube, viola. rocket powered whip. here's me actually using it straight to my matrix. too dry of herb at too low of temp. mostly just done for proof of concept

Cool way to do it! No doubt!

That said, if someone has figured out all that--more likely than not they don't need mine, or anyone's, basic review/opinion of vaporizers... For people new to vaporizing--I couldn't point them to that method though--too many parts and peaces...

On the other hand, i'll share that will guys who vape all the time for sure! Thanks!

How does it compare to a cloud when the material is just right?

brewer,
Reactions: ytb_sun
Vapeconnoisseur - Less Critical ;)

taken :)
copyright_symbol_2.gif

I totally agree with you on that you can do alot with almost any vape. I love the cloud because of the taste, size, and ease of the clouds it gets of vapor. It keeps going no matter how hard you pull, it can fill a water tube just like smoking through one. I mean I could go on all day why its awesome and also completely worth the price. But here is a little video showing you can also get comparable clouds with a da buddha :) Sorry if this is to off topic.

John Lewus

Well folks, I've joined the ranks of those waiting patiently (impatiently) for Project Nimbus to be delivered to my doorstep! :D I've contributed $250, and I'm getting more excited with every update! Todays video from SM55 was nicely done, and I can't wait to see more!

Im so happy they added the $250 level. It made this a no-brainer for me.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Seibo is putting it all out there, really (personal investment and all) and so are a lot of us (as much as we can) for good reason. Just my experience on this forum over the past 2 years, and with VapeXhale, I have learned and grown so much, the quality of my life has been so improved, and really I have been so inspired to stretch my boundaries far beyond what a sick old guy thought he would be doing at this point. Its incredible the amount of good karma that lives here . . . :)

http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3723654

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Yeah, I couldn't agree more with you all! This company is doing, and has done so much for this community, and the vaporization/cannabis community at large! I'm glad that they extended the campaign, as I think it can really go places, and many might need just another couple weeks to contribute. If someone hadn't come along and bought my PS3 today, I would be waiting to be able to afford to make a contribution.

I really hope this company goes far, and keeps on cooking like it looks like they're about to :brow:

In regards to the new video the SM55 posted, I'm intrigued by the use of "high temp foam" around the bamboo...I'll be looking forward to more info on this or pictures...

mlo4sho

I'm still waiting for my Cloud to show up that I purchased over a week ago before committing to the $250 perk. I must say though without having hit the Cloud yet this is such a good deal it's hard to pass up on. But, I would still like to at least test the unit before reserving and paying for the new model. Pretty disappointed with the place I ordered from (a very highly reputable vaporizer store) but I'm hoping all will be well soon enough. So I, as well, appreciate the extension as it will give those of us *on the fence* or unsure about committing the time to make a decision and acquire the necessary funds. Cheers VapeXhale.

b0

Cloudy...
People who has been in this post for some time know that I have been really critical about the international release, but I have to admit that VXL crew knows how to manage clients and take care of them. That's why when I see the 250$ perk I bought it without thinking too much, awesome deal!!

Keep up the good work guys, if you have a lot of happy customers is because you worked for it and you deserve it :rockon:

11eleven11

Welcome to the Beta Test Crew :clap: and props to 11/11 and everyone else as well . . . :tup:

Wooooot. With the power of the Cloud knocking us off our feet I don't know how good of beta testers we'll be though... "Uhh.. yeah.. you could like.. put legs on it so it can follow you around and be with you everywhere. Def needs legs. Or wings! Wings yeah, that's it. Wings are better than legs if you think about it." :freak:

Congrats on your purchase poots. ;)

pootsforjesus

Wooooot. With the power of the Cloud knocking us off our feet I don't know how good of beta testers we'll be though... "Uhh.. yeah.. you could like.. put legs on it so it can follow you around and be with you everywhere. Def needs legs. Or wings! Wings yeah, that's it. Wings are better than legs if you think about it." :freak:

Congrats on your purchase poots. ;)
Psh, I have my best ideas while my head is in the clouds (whattup puns?). 12 patents issued and counting baybay!

Thanks for the congrats, fellow tester!

pootsforjesus,

brewer

SM55 - Enjoyed the new video w/Q&A.

T-Dub, others - Great questions, covered everything I wanted to know at this phase!

Agreed! And I want a sweatshirt too :) Those look nice!

(By the way, appreciate the distraction from real life from you all.... glued to this computer lately and it's a shitty f'ing week, and a tough month, and a tough year. Cheers me up to see progress on the indigogo webpage--I gotta real love for entrepreneurs and wish these guys the best success because they are opposite of my many of colleagues--that is they are productive and useful and passionate.... where as my profession is contentious and stressful, full of shitty people, for no damn reason! ... So I apologize if I come ever come across as brusque, or, maybe more often, long winded and trite... this is my only avenue of stress relief for the moment)

Well, this, and at about 2am tonight/this morning it will be Cloud time! :) Feel free to join me! hahahaha

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Will we see a video heads up cloud vs nimbus ? :)

Yes, I would be interested to see this as well! Don't get me wrong, I'd be getting this new model even if the only improvements were the new design, and the detachable cord! But, even though these new videos are nice to watch, they remind me of sessions with my Cloud...I don't personally see a difference.

I feel a great way to show the difference, would be two people standing side by side, one with some kind of OG Cloud (ticker, Plus, as long as it heats and goes green) and the other with the newest version of the PHS that will be going into the new model, both with nearly identically loaded bowls of "something," hit at the same time, held in minimally, and exhaled at the same time. Obviously nothing perfect, but just seeing the two milk up side by side, and exhales, may show some difference...if they both were to hit the unit relatively the same way, etc. Just a thought though! Great idea m0sh!

Sitting here watching some Prison Break before bed, vaping some Ogre in the Cloud :luv: I could only be happier if it were october :brow:

Top Bottom