Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

darkrom

Great Scott!
I just got the $250 package on indie. This means I get the nimbus for $250 because I already own a ticker right? Does it come with a hydratube? I no longer have my circ, gave it to a friend :( regret that.

Using my ticker right now, love it.

b0

Cloudy...
I just got the $250 package on indie. This means I get the nimbus for $250 because I already own a ticker right? Does it come with a hydratube? I no longer have my circ, gave it to a friend :( regret that.

If you want an hydratube you have to buy the 500$ package

b0,

mmafighterthe25

I just got the $250 package on indie. This means I get the nimbus for $250 because I already own a ticker right? Does it come with a hydratube? I no longer have my circ, gave it to a friend :( regret that
Using my ticker right now, love it.

No buddy it comes tube less

mmafighterthe25,

brewer

Obviously the NSA will still be spying... but you get my point.

LOL! Too bad NSA ain't the only ones (in government)!! Not that law enforcement purposely collects two piles of evidence; one pile admissible in court and one pile not (but they hope leads to evidence that goes in the first pile!)... But they definitely do!!!

Cant Just trust everyone buddy, lots of people looking for charity. When comes to moneyb people get heated up

And I don't think tbill is looking for charity, nor do I think VapeXhale is being unreasonable; i feel for those without Cloud's (any of them in Florida can come use mine!) and I feel for VapeXhale being dealt a tough business blow.

brewer,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Someone talking shit about the government?

Obama_zps2eb51ff9.jpg

brewer

No tube for you!

If you need one for your ticker now:

VapeXhale have hydratubes on their website: http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes

Someone talking shit about the government?

Obama_zps2eb51ff9.jpg

This made my month! Fucking hell, hilarious! (and, yes, I am talking shit about the government and its infinite self-serving coercion...ah.. oops,..I mean wisdom :)

The irony is --> are you talking shit and saying the fearless leader is nothing but a (finger) puppet?! :)

brewer

That glycerin tube would be cool on top of a a cloud...it would fit just like a HT from what i am looking at...ugh, makes the 350 perk even more appealing now!

What I want is an attachment, a super cloud buddy so to speak, that lets me attach the two Clouds and two Nimbus I'll soon enough have in my possession to one hydratube :) That will end the Sub v. Cloud debate for sure ;)

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
What I want is an attachment, a super cloud buddy so to speak, that lets me attach the two Clouds and two Nimbus I'll soon enough have in my possession to one hydratube :) That will end the Sub v. Cloud debate for sure ;)

Actually, the Cloud works better with more airflow, if you pull through more Clouds at the same time, the airflow would be divided in these. Dividing the drag, multiplying the extracion time and combined bowl size, not affecting vapor density at all.
So IMO you would need something like 1/2 Cloud to get a sub-like extraction speed. Which means don't fill the ELB all the way up.

Seek,

Black Doug

vape4life alias
The $250 upgrade deal and keeping existing Cloud is incredibly, incredibly generous and shows loyalty to their customers. It would be sick if they introduced a similar upgrade deal for previous Cloud owners, that included a hydratube as well.

Curious, regarding that baked resin ring due to the glass touching the metal creating a hot point. It appears that this may have been resolved with project nimbus? I try to keep up on that resin ring nearly all the time, but it always develops this really stubborn ring. Fortunately, PBW seems to take care of it for the most part, and the Cloud is probably the most maintenance free vaporizer i've ever owned.

(sidenote)-mvapes: is your career in finger puppetry or something...damn, you got some mad skills brah! :tup:

darkrom

Great Scott!
Is there a SANCTIONED BY VXC way to clean my glass tube on my ticker? It is getting dirty and no longer smells clean. A qtip in iso won't get between the little tube and the outter glass joint. I have never had the need to clean it until now, so I'd rather not break my baby.

darkrom,

Black Doug

vape4life alias
I believe it's a do-it-at-your-own-risk-and-be-very-very-fucking-careful technique of carefully filling the tube with iso for a soak using a cork. With the proper equipment and patience, it's really not that hard.

Fortunately, if you are careful with your ELBs and mindful of particulate, it can go a verrrry long time without cleaning.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I believe it's a do-it-at-your-own-risk-and-be-very-very-fucking-careful technique of carefully filling the tube with iso for a soak using a cork. With the proper equipment and patience, it's really not that hard.

Fortunately, if you are careful with your ELBs and mindful of particulate, it can go a verrrry long time without cleaning.

Damn right! I'm a tad OCD with cleaning my ELBs. I've had my Cloud for almost a year and have never needed to clean anything besides the male joint. Keeping ELBs tidy and removing after each hit is a winner for me.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Fortunately, PBW seems to take care of it for the most part . . .

Just fwiw, I was using PBW to clean the ring too, and one time I also swabbed the lower bamboo. Rinsing thoroughly each time. Or so I thought. When wet of course the PBW cannot be distinguished from water. Once I failed to rinse sufficiently and was left with some very small hardened spots of PBW. It was hard as hell - and risky - to chip away those pieces (I used a pcb pick). I still have a few spots at the bamboo flare where I fear more pressure with the pick might break the glass.

After that, I definitely won't use PBW in the lower section anymore. I've used in on the ring again but very sparingly and with a lot of patience. Now I've gone back to using iso but more frequently, and am getting the same result. YMMV.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Just put in my $350. Never considered myself a fanboy before. Especially not even having used their product previously, but at $350 I couldn't resist. The only question I have, is it October yet?

11eleven11

^Welcome to the club JCat!

That glycerin tube would be cool on top of a a cloud...it would fit just like a HT from what i am looking at...ugh, makes the 350 perk even more appealing now!

I know! I would love to have glycerin cooled VXH hits! That's a huge fantasy of mine except I want a water filter chamber too. That green one looks uber cool but I personally perfer them more coiled, so the airpath has more real-estate to travel through to cool down.

QyfL9iB.png

Crossing my fingers and hoping the fanatic limited edition tubes have an upper GonG so we can attach more stuff like this to it. :freak:

11eleven11,

mmafighterthe25

^Welcome to the club JCat!

I know! I would love to have glycerin cooled VXH hits! That's a huge fantasy of mine except I want a water filter chamber too. That green one looks uber cool but I personally perfer them more coiled, so the airpath has more real-estate to travel through to cool down.

QyfL9iB.png

Crossing my fingers and hoping the fanatic limited edition tubes have an upper GonG so we can attach more stuff like this to it. :freak:

Hahah thats same thing iv been doing with my saturn tamer works amazin.

mmafighterthe25,
Reactions: 11eleven11

brewer

Actually, the Cloud works better with more airflow, if you pull through more Clouds at the same time, the airflow would be divided in these. Dividing the drag, multiplying the extracion time and combined bowl size, not affecting vapor density at all.
So IMO you would need something like 1/2 Cloud to get a sub-like extraction speed. Which means don't fill the ELB all the way up.

I don't know I pull pretty freaking hard :) And when I jerry-rigged a water bong to my two Clouds at the same time, it was DEFINITELY a much bigger hit than just one Cloud! Sometimes theory and reality contradict each other... In this case, I am a happy with the result ;)

And, obviously, there is only one way to find out :) Which I'll take care of--don't worry...

So, I just had to replace a 1000 watt ballast, but my next purchase (hopefully) will be a Nimbus deal. I HAVE GLASS FOR SALE and if it sells in the next dozen days I'll be joining the Nimbus club.

I don't get it, what's a ballast? ;)

Top Bottom