Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Can the Cloud deliver great extraction out of only .1g? I don't have a vid setup, but maybe these pics help. This is with the big can Mobius bubbler. The herb is just mids ground fine. Cloud @noon. Since I was just using a camera, what you see is just after I've hit it but before the clear. The first hit was big and very thick:

20130204192646.jpg

The second hit was also big and nice but not quite as thick -

20130204192808.jpg

I followed that with 2 light hits, didn't bother w/pics. This was the result:

20130204193735.jpg

I could have gotten another light hit out of that easily. (I was in a hurry.)

Not bad for .1g of mids. :D

And, oh, does the CloudBuddy just not kick ass?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
mrboote said:
It makes handling the device much more pleasant to be sure, easy to grip and only slightly warm to the touch. They don't slide at all nice and tight, they hafta be narrow enough not to fall off a emo teen's wrist after all. I paid 12 bucks with shipping for a dozen on amazon (you only really need 6). There's other options if you wanted to get multiple colors.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001KERG1Q/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

Bob Loblaw,

lreindl

Pacific NW
I apologize if this has been answered previously; I have tried to search pages back but couldn't find my answer. I'm very interested in buying a Cloud, just not sure if I need a water adapter for it seeing how I have my Dave Goldstein. My question is, will the cloud fit nicely on a 13" straight DG tube?

Thanks (:

lreindl,

vape4life

Banned for life
Did anyone listen to the Dopefiend's podcast on the MiniVAP? There was some Cloud talk and it sounded (at the end) that he said an international version will be ready in a month, and he thinks he'll be selling them in his vape store! I guess this might be part of the Cloud Plus announcement. I guess Dopefiend's Cloud broke too...he said the wires came apart in his Cloud, probably similar to what happened to the other dude here (that broken Cloud he tried to fix). Sounds like VX has this fix nailed, and this may contribute to any "durability" and longevity concerns that SM alluded to earlier.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Did anyone listen to the Dopefiend's podcast on the MiniVAP? There was some Cloud talk and it sounded (at the end) that he said an international version will be ready in a month, and he thinks he'll be selling them in his vape store! I guess this might be part of the Cloud Plus announcement. I guess Dopefiend's Cloud broke too...he said the wires came apart in his Cloud, probably similar to what happened to the other dude here (that broken Cloud he tried to fix). Sounds like VX has this fix nailed, and this may contribute to any "durability" and longevity concerns that SM alluded to earlier.

He had a cloud few good months before the pre release... so it was a prototype...

My wiring was damaged as well but from the water glass shock.

He did mention March 2013 international release...OMG I can't wait for my re-run with the cloud!

m0sh,
Reactions: mvapes

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I apologize if this has been answered previously; I have tried to search pages back but couldn't find my answer. I'm very interested in buying a Cloud, just not sure if I need a water adapter for it seeing how I have my Dave Goldstein. My question is, will the cloud fit nicely on a 13" straight DG tube?

Thanks (:
DI or Female joint? if it's direct inject you will need a fem. to fem. adapter. if it's already a fem. joint you should be just be just ok, but it might be tight. you still might want to get a male to 45 deg. female to give you the extra space

Bob Loblaw,

Nosferatu

Don't you guys take your bowl out every hit or do you find it doesn't make a difference? I was always worried the bowl is losing flavor if I leave it in.

Nosferatu,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Don't you guys take your bowl out every hit or do you find it doesn't make a difference? I was always worried the bowl is losing flavor if I leave it in.

For me...I always take it out after every hit (usually 3/4 full ELB). Where I change this is near the end of an ELB. I will leave it in for the last 2 or 3 hits, then I turn off the Cloud and take another 2 or 3 hits before it cools off too much...works for me...your mileage may vary.

edit...oh yeah...I also do one stir of the ELB after the first 3-5 hits...

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

It depends. With a fresh ELB loaded ~.1-.15g I will take a couple big rips one after the other; that will cache the terpenoids and flavonoids so I can leave the Cloud in the CloudBuddy (which I strongly prefer for clearing and safety). .2g+ means I'm taking my time so after the first hits I'll pull the ELB until round 2. I'm only using larger loads now if mixed with kief or sharing, finding I like the smaller loads better.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Nosferatu

CheeseSandwich

I received my Cloud in the mail from vape4life that i purchased in the b/s/t.
I love this thing!!! Definatley the hardest hitting vape i have used...both buzz and huge hits. I'm just holding it up semi snug to the slide bowl in my 14 mm cheapo piece and can get a nice hit. Waiting on my 18mm bubbler...

I'm just holding it up semi snug to the slide bowl in my 14 mm cheapo piece and can get a nice hit. Waiting on my 18mm bubbler...
I got a custom slide from Oregon Glass Blower that fits 14 mm and expands out to 18mm for the cloud. It was cheap, and much preferable to juggling another adapter.
4Gd748A.jpg

I'm jealous you people with a functional cloud. I'm so frustrated with their horrible customer support. :cry:

mrboote,
Reactions: t00fatt

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker

I tend to leave the ELB in for my whole session. I do not however leave the cloud inserted in my water pipe.

CheeseSandwich

I got a custom slide from Oregon Glass Blower that fits 14 mm and expands out to 18mm for the cloud. It was cheap, and much preferable to juggling another adapter.
4Gd748A.jpg

I'm jealous you people with a functional cloud. I'm so frustrated with their horrible customer support. :cry:

Nice, I actually have my first order from Mike on the way right now.

CheeseSandwich,
Top Bottom