Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

MGG

0.003g's?? WHAT THE FUCK??
Okay well how about posting the iso cleaned vaporiser to london then back to sydney?

MGG,

treeman

Yeah, fuck Dubai, I would never go, I'd need to get brand new clothes/wallet/shoes/bags/everything to feel remotely safe travelling through there. Those swabs can pick up tiny amounts. One of the many good things about the cloud is that it can be fully cleaned. As long as its immaculate I see no problem with posting it. I mean, someone shipped it to you right?

treeman,

mscm888

Dubai is on my list of countries that I wont bring my cloud to. The only country not on the list is US.

I got another list of states I wont bring my cloud too...

mscm888,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
Question for those who own the cloud. What is the smallest amount that you have ever loaded and was able to get proper extraction from?

VaporEyes,

brewer

So this is a first post and just wanted to say thanks for all the information provided on this forum! Super helpful! Based on a lot of what I read,

I bought a cloud and a magicflight to tryout vaporizing. Hit some hard times, not so much financially but personally, and a little medication was in order ; ) I love them both! Way cool.

Also wanted to show something pretty cool that rigged up to the cloud:

I brew a bit a beer and had one of these around for chilling yeast starters, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-C...374?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20c1b3281e, and I stuck it in the freezer.

Then attached it to the cloud with a whip attachment, http://www.ebay.com/itm/Easy-Vape-V...645?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2ec071c72d.

It's really cool (pun intended!). The chiller gets about 10F in the freezer and pulls, after traveling through it, are chilly on the taste buds! Lasts a chamber or two.

Anyway, just an idea and different way to toke!

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
It's really cool (pun intended!). The chiller gets about 10F in the freezer and pulls, after traveling through it, are chilly on the taste buds! Lasts a chamber or two.

Anyway, just an idea and different way to toke!

Did you load your herb into the ELB or the glass of the whip?

VaporEyes,

brewer

Did you load your herb into the ELB or the glass of the whip?
material is loaded as normal into the cloud... the whip attachment has a glass receiver that goes over the clouds chamber (same size receiver as the hydrotube). I used 3/8" inner diameter silicone tube to go from the whip's glass receiver (which sits on top of the cloud's chamber) to the small stainless coil. Then the other end of the coil i attached a piece of 3/8" inner diameter silicone tubing connected to a mouth piece. Pretty simple. Draws are easy and it produces very cold vapor.

The stainless coil takes a few minutes, maybe a half hour to get frosty cold in the chest freezer... and stays that way just sitting out on the table for a couple chambers worth of vaporizing. I had thoughts of attaching a small peltier cooler to the coil.... If the cooler could keep up then it would ice cold draws indefinitely!

It's not crazy awesome.... but definitely produces ice cold vapor. I go between that and the glass piece. neither is better--both are great ways to pull--just different.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
ime, the Cloud can effectively vape as little as you want to put in there. The least I ever did was one PD bowl's worth, whatever that is.

stickstones,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Here you go brewer :D... Serious cooling action!

plq0.jpg

vape4life

Banned for life
ime, the Cloud can effectively vape as little as you want to put in there. The least I ever did was one PD bowl's worth, whatever that is.

I second that, but only when you crank the heat right up for the tiny amounts The only thing that I notice though is that the ABV doesn't get super brown like a bigger flower load would.

vape4life,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Time for Cloud talk.
In spite of the fact that I do not like water I love using the Cloud.
I have found a medium through which Vaporization does not trouble me.
I credit t-dub's Rez Block fanaticism, and comments about cranberry with permitting my flexibility on this.
I am using CRANBERRY JUICE in my Hydratube~
The Hydra Tube does not show globs of residue like water does, and after.... when I dump it, it's odor does not repulse me!
This of course raises question as to whether the cranberry juice is allowing even further resins to dive in and make self at home on their way to Vito's lungs.....
that is another issue... My point is I successfully used liquid filtration without gagging when smelling the remains.
NOW---->
The real Cloud talk begins.
The one I came here for.
Stonemonkey sent me an email, asking if the Cloud was my "Daily Driver" yet.
We had a phone conference, and I expressed, that it certainly had it's place, but
due to my disability, and to the timing of my needs, it was not a Daily Driver.
Yesterday I had a revalation.
It was Sunday... and Patty was gone to her assignment at the Humane Society
I had nobody to see... and no place to go.
Cannabutter Oatmeal had me in no great hurry to medicate, and I had my time..
I lovingly moved my favorite small antique table to the center of the Vape Room
I Used the Cloud, as my personal centerpiece to arrange my afternoon around.
So, stonemonkey55,my good friend... today on Monday, I will say... that
while the Cloud was not my daily driver.....
It was much more special..
It is now my "Sunday Driver"
DSC02317.jpg

ludwig

Hmm. I finally received my tracking number from VXL. The status of item has been at Electronic Shipping Info Received. That's it.

Did anyone who received their Cloud through mail have like their status updated or it is just like that until it arrives on my doorstep?

Edit: I spoke a bit too early. It's finally processed through PA... Hoping to get it by February 6th!

ludwig,

brewer

brewer that's some crazy shit right there.

Wish someone would post a video with .1 :rolleyes: <- puppy dog eyes.

Later, if I can find an anonymous video host, i will post a video link.

Question for those who are knowledgeable:

If attached the cold side of this peltier cooler (http://www.ebay.com/itm/261087406847?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649) to stainless coil, do you think it would keep the entire coil frosty cold? I have seen these peltier coolers get ridiculously cold--like below zero F--just don't know if the 6 amp, 12 volt power supply is enough cool the entire surface area of the coil...

Probably won't try it.. the freezer works well enough already. and it maybe too Frankenstein looking if attached. but curious.

in any case, it seems like commercial makers of vaporizers could make slick use of an inexpensive peltier cooler as a "vapor tamer"

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Just a quick Cloud update from me...sorry I haven't been around in awhile...life has as usual, gotten in the way of my plans. :-)

I have now been using my Cloud since last July as my daily driver. So far, I have not had one issue with this device. It has performed flawlessly and because of this product I do not combust anymore (after some 30 odd years off and on of combusting).

Sorry to see some people have had some problems with theirs, but I guess the vast majority of us have had fantastic experiences with our Clouds.

SM55, Troi, the rest of you at VapeXhale...Well Done!!

Guess you guys can count on me to be a customer as long as you keep the quality of product and integrity of service at the high level you have already set. Can't wait to see what else comes down the pike in the months and years ahead...

brewer

jeez, if the cloud was my "daily driver," I don't know if I could drive anywhere!:D

(The magic flight is a little easier to function on--so long as I only have two batteries--anymore batteries and that statement might not be true, though :) )

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
I'm just a passenger along for the "drive" when I take my Cloud for a spin every "day". I highly recommend it as a green form of transportation...;)

jeez, if the cloud was my "daily driver," I don't know if I could drive anywhere!:D

(The magic flight is a little easier to function on--so long as I only have two batteries--anymore batteries and that statement might not be true, though :) )

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Since I got my production Cloud I have to Force myself to use something else. I've never had a vape dominate my lineup like this. I make a trip to turn it on and pack an ELB. Then I come back a little later for about two minutes to slam down about four hits and turn it off until the next time. Phi-Slamma-Jamma he's good to go for a couple of hours!

Top Bottom