• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

I love the cuts on the shower part of the double! The cuts are very close together and done with a very fine blade. I hate when I see 3/8" of glass between cuts on a showerhead, it's just wasted space.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
I'm experimenting with packing techniques but my usual ones don't seem to be optimal.

Do you pack it loose, tight, fluffy? I'm also used to an LCD thermostat on my Extreme-Q and am used to 190C-220C temperatures. What's the equivalent on the temperature wheel of the Cloud? I called VapeXhale but they couldn't tell me.

TigerLord,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I'm experimenting with packing techniques but my usual ones don't seem to be optimal.

Do you pack it loose, tight, fluffy? I'm also used to an LCD thermostat on my Extreme-Q and am used to 190C-220C temperatures. What's the equivalent on the temperature wheel of the Cloud? I called VapeXhale but they couldn't tell me.

I would probably say around 10am to 11am or so. You would want to pack it loose, because that allows for optimal airflow. :-) Have fun!

newVaper420,
Reactions: TigerLord

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

Clouds are calibrated differently, so there is no definite answer to your question. For example, I guestimate that 195C on my EQ is equivalent to about 12:00 on one of my Clouds, but probably closer to 3:00 on my other one.

I recommend that you start low, and walk up the temperatures to find your own personal "sweet spot(s)".

Enjoy!

:peace:

vape4life

Banned for life
I just received my swagger double+cloud, will come back to let you know how it goes later.

Customer service is A+++ so far.

PS. Canadians, VapeXhale will not declare item as a gift or lower CN22 custom form value. It's illegal to do it, some companies do, some won't. These guys won't, so expect 10$ brokerage fee + applicable taxes (both federal and provincial). I was hit with 105$ in taxes and duties at delivery. Just don't forget to budget this when ordering from these guys.

This must be new....never happened to me in Ontario a couple of months ago. It said gift IIRC and value was maybe $100 and item was "Printed Circuit Board"...reg mail and on another cloud chose express and never paid any brokerage or taxes.

With the recent price increases, and this...it's pretty damn expensive for canadians...approaching $800.

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Preliminary pictures before full review later

It just occurred to me... how am I ever going to wash this thing once it's dirty????
haha i have yet to clean mine, and its been at least a week, its not my main piece tho, but it stays cleaner than i thought :) this will be your fav tube hands down, not fun to clean tho :\ im sure if you have the right stuff its a pinch, iso and salt just isnt fun to "waste" i feel like PBW would do the trick better

Xchadb,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Simple Green? Is this a US product? What's in it?

It's a popular moderate strength all-purpose concentrate, although it comes in a lot of variations. A list with the MSDS sheets is here:

http://simplegreen.com/products_msds.php

Essentially it's an organic solvent with salts and surfactants. I use it like VXL does, using a plastic container in which the HT just fits; an overnight soak is sufficient as long as there isn't too much build-up, in which case I use ISO. I intend to supplement/replace it with PBW which is much stronger than both (but requires more care when using).

Don't know about availability outside the U.S., but surely there are equivalents.

theamigo

swagger circ came in this morning :)
1gq8og.jpg

John Lewus

I am happy to say that I received the brushes I ordered from Amazon in just one day. They actually work surprisingly well for about 5 bucks shipped for a set of three if you have prime or order over $25 from Amazon. The brush head is a bit smaller than the inside of the ELB and they are just the right amount of stiffness for me. My other brush was a bit stiff and I worried about the pressure of the bottom screen to the ELB getting loose over time. I would say it is equivalent to soft toothbrush bristles.

Typically I use my ELB's 2 or 3 times dumping the ABV and using a brush to brush the inside sides and get out as much ABV as I can. I like that this brush is a bit smaller than then ELB because with a bigger brush I would get the bristles bending along the side as I cleaned it. When I pulled out the bigger brush the bristles would snap back to straight flinging bits of ABV all over my table :( The little brush means you have to work it and twist it around a bit more but it gives you much better control without making a mess.

After a few uses I then do a PBW soak to get them new. This process has worked great for me. I have a huge jar of ABV saved now and might have to browse the other forums to get ideas on how to use it best.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004ZB4K/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
410P1M14A0L._SX450_.jpg

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I just picked up a Swagger tree and I love it. It is very well made indeed.

My only gripe about it is that I can't see the vapor forming as well because your eyes are positioned right above the can due to the bent mouthpiece. When using a standard HT, your eyes are looking at the backside of the chamber so it's better to watch vapor volumes during the hit. It is more difficult to judge vapor volumes from directly above the can. This becomes a little problematic when trying to gauge smaller hits, but isn't an issue when taking bigger rips.

Troi

My cloud flashes green 3 times then 2 times red quite often.

What is it?

That is the autoshutoff, when the unit has been on too long and it switches into auto shutoff mode that is what occurs. To toggle this off reset the rocker switch at the base of the unit.

max

Out to lunch
I just picked up a Swagger tree and I love it. It is very well made indeed.

My only gripe about it is that I can't see the vapor forming as well because your eyes are positioned right above the can due to the bent mouthpiece. When using a standard HT, your eyes are looking at the backside of the chamber so it's better to watch vapor volumes during the hit. It is more difficult to judge vapor volumes from directly above the can. This becomes a little problematic when trying to gauge smaller hits, but isn't an issue when taking bigger rips.

That's the one I'm trying to talk myself out of buying. You're not helping, even with the gripe.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
That's the one I'm trying to talk myself out of buying. You're not helping, even with the gripe.
Aw, Max you don't take small hits so don't worry about it. ;) You should definitely get one. :nod:

The trees fire with a delicate chug if that makes any sense. It's a different feel from my circs which is a nice change up for me.

It also makes a great replacement mouthpiece for the devastator as it's the same basic shape (if you choose that 3rd layer of diffusion, of course).

C'mon.... you know you want one and contrary to what they say about you, you probably deserve it.

Ok I'm back everyone!!! Here is the two cap method vid I promised. Then I just got some flowers(Columbian Gold) so here is a follow up vid with the same piece. But bear with me because remember I haven't vaped in 4 months. :) I put it in HD but IDK if that really helped it. Doesn't look much better to me?

Then flowers

Damn it's amazing how much weed you can see falling.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I know how you feel xchadb, so many of my vids, I am barely able to function when I get done recording, esp. if I have to do multiple takes :freak: . I have been hitting my cloud pretty heavy since getting it, haven't beat it yet, if that first ELB didn't do the trick, I know the next one will. I think my hit capacity has gone up too, I take monster hits from the cloud every time. I am still working on holding my hits in longer, I tend to over fill my lungs, and have trouble holding it in for very long. I see the 10 second count being used in vids, and when I do manage to hold it that long...it serious buzzness. :ko:

m0j0h4nd

no from what I read once the bamboo breaks you need a whole replacement(a refurbished one). Which I believe VXL offers to you at a discounted price.
Hmm...that makes me very sad. I imagine the price will be pretty steep, especially if you were one of the lucky people that got in during the pre-order.

m0j0h4nd,
Top Bottom