• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0j0h4nd

24 hours without my cloud and I'm starting to jones. For some strange reason I can't get any results from my backup Q, it's like I'm hitting nothing. The last of smoke is sickening.

signed...desperately lost without a cloud

Edit: Also was I supposed to get an automated email response to opening a support case?

JCat

Accessory Maker
I submerge the ELB in a cup of iso, and while submerged I insert a Vapir NO2 brush (exact fit) and I give a spinning scrub.
AaTLe.png
I do the exact same thing Vito! My NO2 and I have long since parted ways but I still have the brush and use it every other day in my ELB cleaning chores :)

JCat,
Reactions: Vitolo

JCat

Accessory Maker
We are happy to say that we are now able to fix Clouds if someone breaks the bamboo. Let's hope that this doesn't happen to many Cloud owners :)
How much will this be for out of warranty Clouds? (just curious as I have 2 second hand Clouds)

Edit: (Sorry about the back-to-back posts ... whoops!)

JCat,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
We are happy to say that we are now able to fix Clouds if someone breaks the bamboo. Let's hope that this doesn't happen to many Cloud owners :)

OMG - Thats good news! My wife wants a cloud Tshirt, I'm like wtf, before the cloud you could care less about my hobby. :huh:

I also ran my cloud and solo simultaneously through the cloud buddy last night. It was FUCKING insane! I'm going to get some pics and vids up soon. I'm still recuperating :rockon:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I also ran my cloud and solo simultaneously through the cloud buddy last night. It was FUCKING insane! I'm going to get some pics and vids up soon. I'm still recuperating :rockon:

LOL! Two fisted vaping! :tup:

Speaking of the Cloud Buddy, is there any word on when they will be back in stock?

momofthegoons,
Reactions: mvapes

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
LOL! Two fisted vaping! :tup:

Speaking of the Cloud Buddy, is there any word on when they will be back in stock?

CloudBuddy should be in stock in the next few days!

OMG - Thats good news! My wife wants a cloud Tshirt, I'm like wtf, before the cloud you could care less about my hobby. :huh:
Good news, we are getting female t-shirts shortly! We will update when they are in stock.

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: mvapes

JJd2sc

CloudBuddy should be in stock in the next few days!

Good news, we are getting female t-shirts shortly! We will update when they are in stock.

Are you guys open today? I paid an invoice 6 or so days ago and haven't heard anything from anyone. I don't even know if my unit has been shipped! A friend of mine has a ticket open too and has not heard from anyone in a while.

JJd2sc,

m0j0h4nd

m0j0h4nd,

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Just an update on my package.
I opened a ticket for some ELBs that had cracks when they arrived a few months ago. They threw in a free pack with my order of 4. I guess the QC on bowls has gone up drastically because there isn't a single crack in the welding now. If anybody had a crack in the sides of their bowls and were on the fence about ordering more because of it, the bowls look great now. Thanks for everything VXL!!!

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Hope everyone is having a great Monday. I just wanted to let everyone know we are working hard to get ready for the next trade show. We will be at the High Times Medical Cannabis cup in Los Angeles this February. If you are a California resident/patient you need to come visit us... I will take it personal if your don't. ;) If you are not a California patient... well you might be able to move there and register before the event. You would need to hurry though. :) If you are unable to move well... I will only take it semi-personal.

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Hope everyone is having a great Monday. I just wanted to let everyone know we are working hard to get ready for the next trade show. We will be at the High Times Medical Cannabis cup in Los Angeles this February. If you are a California resident/patient you need to come visit us... I will take it personal if your don't. ;) If you are not a California patient... well you might be able to move there and register before the event. You would need to hurry though. :) If you are unable to move well... I will only take it semi-personal.
What about Denver in April (for the cup)?

John Lewus

What is the best advice on how to use a dab in the cloud with a Möbius (cloud inverted )? I got my first gram of wax to try out but it is extremely dry and brittle. I searched the forums and did not get the detail I needed. I am thinking that sandwiching some between flowers or between some ripped off qtip ends is best but how much should I use? Also do I need to run this at a higher or lower temp than normal. I usually run at 11 or 12 on my cloud for flowers. I never tried a dab so not sure what to expect.

John Lewus,

green2brown

What is the best advice on how to use a dab in the cloud with a Möbius (cloud inverted )? I got my first gram of wax to try out but it is extremely dry and brittle. I searched the forums and did not get the detail I needed. I am thinking that sandwiching some between flowers or between some ripped off qtip ends is best but how much should I use? Also do I need to run this at a higher or lower temp than normal. I usually run at 11 or 12 on my cloud for flowers. I never tried a dab so not sure what to expect.

I usually crank it up to max for concentrates. And sandwiching it gives me the best results. I'll usually use just a little bit more than I would dab to account for any that may seep through the ELB and stick to the joint.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs

I turn mine up to about 3 o'clock or beyond. You can just toss it in the ELB. You can also sandwich it between two layers of flowers. You can also use tow Two Cap Method if you search for that you should find some videos on it. I don't really use the qtip method. I find it causes bits of qtip to get stuck to the inside of the ELB and requires it to be cleaned sooner. I also prefer to use concentrated inverted on a water pipe. Increase you happen to get a runny concentrate it will insure that it drips away from the heating element.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: newVaper420

b0

Cloudy...
Hope everyone is having a great Monday. I just wanted to let everyone know we are working hard to get ready for the next trade show. We will be at the High Times Medical Cannabis cup in Los Angeles this February.

Maybe you don't have to work so much guys, go and enjoy some "testing" with european units ;) we wil apreciate it :clap:

ictus

What would be the lowest drag piece?

I have the evolver 2.0. I was going to ask my wife for a TV Cera for my birthday (end of feb) but things are not looking promising for that possibility right now. So I might ask her for a hydratube instead :)

Anybody have any suggestions? Kinda digging the soulshine hydraline...

ictus,
Top Bottom