1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

VapeXhale Cloud

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by stonemonkey55, Mar 1, 2012.

1. slowandsteady

slowandsteady Member

Sounds like something out of a romance novel, "kissing the concrete". LOL.

Xchadb likes this.
  2. John Lewus

John Lewus Well-Known Member

VapeArts, Sinclue and Bob Loblaw like this.
  3. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

Mea culpa . . . how wrong I was, trying to reinvent, what was already perfect :) I had a serious mental block that had to be removed before purchasing this item. The Devastator is soooooo nice, soooo smooooooth . . . the liquid to gas volumes are perfect, it rumbles like Old Faithful before a blow . . . its amazingly beefy, and easy to clean. Not since I purchased the Cloud has a product exceeded my expectations like this has. The Cloud ended my VAS, is it possible the Devastator has ended my GAS? Oh yeah :tup:

[​IMG]

4. VapeArts

VapeArts Lucid Dreamer

Have you received it and used it?
    Edit: Sorry I see that you asked about this yesterday so I assume you just ordered it and won't get it for a couple days. Please let us know what you think after you've tried it.

I have been using a mascara brush I bought at the local walgreens. Works fine but is a bit narrow and I would like to find something that fits just right.

newVaper420 likes this.
  5. vape4life

vape4life Banned for life

Uh, so how's the new Cloud dude? Are you so destroyed that you aren't capable of updating us? lol

Rottweiler1080z likes this.
  6. John Lewus

John Lewus Well-Known Member

I'll let you know but more than likely I won't get it until Monday. A mascara brush seems like a good idea although I imagine it gets dirty easy since it is so fine. I wonder if stiff bristles like the brush I bought would potentially damage the elb over time.

7. Xchadb

Xchadb Meltin pipe Glass Blower

willing to bet at this point....

i have THE dirtiest cloud buddy ever owned. :spliff:

it smells like :science:

Bob Loblaw likes this.
  8. Slightly Medicated

Slightly Medicated (SliM) Iron Lungs

instead of a brush... I take a kitchen paper town and I twist the corner in to a little rope. I stick the rope in to the dirty ELB. I pour or dip the ELB in ISO. I squeeze the ELB and give it a a few spins around the towel. Don't squeeze to hard or you can break the weld on the side of the ELB. If you have the ELB in your right and the towel in your left, spin the ELB away from you. This will help save wear and tear on the overlapped mesh.

If I am doing between ELB clearing I used the scooped/bent end of a dabber tool. It works well at scraping out the material, but not really damaging the inside of the ELB.

:2c::peace:

jambandphan03 and Bob Loblaw like this.
  9. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I submerge the ELB in a cup of iso, and while submerged I insert a Vapir NO2 brush (exact fit) and I give a spinning scrub.
    [​IMG]

10. Your Highness

Your Highness Cannasseur

Exactly what I use.

Vitolo likes this.
  11. stickstones

stickstones Wasted Staff Member

I just throw them out...they're only $4 each, right?

:lol:

IAmKrazy2 likes this.
  12. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

I've been using PBW on my elb's and there's been no scrubbing necessary. Just a good rinse with hot water. ;)

Roger D, t-dub, mvapes and 1 other person like this.
  13. Nosferatu

Nosferatu Well-Known Member

Whats the best place to get this PBW in Bulk quick and cheap? I read what you and a few others had to say about it and it seems to be the answer for someone who cleans there glass everyday and wants to minimize the time that takes.

14. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

15. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

If you live in a big enough city there should be a homebrew supply store nearby that should sell it for less per pound when you factor in shipping.

Just remember if they quote you a price, to add tax [​IMG]

4 & 1/2 months of heavy daily usage and my Evolver Hydratree had some nasty hard water stains. Used distilled water but hot water cleanings was from the tap was all it took.

In comes PBW...
    [​IMG]

oldiebutgoodie and t-dub like this.
  16. Mynameismud

Mynameismud But call me Alowishus Devadander Abercrombie.

P
    Or pretty smart, a lot of companies buy website domains for mis spelled popular websites its an easy way to get traffic to their website and if vapexhale cared they could always purchase the rights to the domain name. I know itsjust a show, but taco on the league bought dallascowboys.com and ended up making his first nut with it

17. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

If the cloud had a battery pack that made it portable it might replace sliced bread on the best thing since list...

momofthegoons likes this.
  18. TigerLord

TigerLord Alias for BradyY

I just received my swagger double+cloud, will come back to let you know how it goes later.

Customer service is A+++ so far.

PS. Canadians, VapeXhale will not declare item as a gift or lower CN22 custom form value. It's illegal to do it, some companies do, some won't. These guys won't, so expect 10$ brokerage fee + applicable taxes (both federal and provincial). I was hit with 105$ in taxes and duties at delivery. Just don't forget to budget this when ordering from these guys.

stickstones and Quetzalcoatl like this.
  19. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

This is just a one-off test vid . . . So I received the Devastator on Wednesday afternoon, vaped all night with it, and all the next day, didn't sleep until Thursday night. Just now up for the Wake-n-Devistate . . . :p What I love about it is the balance between gas/water/vapor/diffusion/size/stability. When paired with the Cloud it provides huge, smooth, tasty hits that just keep coming . . . The two are a perfect match :luv:

20. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

@t-dub Where's the PBW cleaning video of the Devastator? :popcorn: I mean c'mon, it's been almost 2 full days already! :nope:

:peace:

Vitolo and t-dub like this.
  21. TigerLord

Preliminary pictures before full review later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It just occurred to me... how am I ever going to wash this thing once it's dirty????

22. mvapes

mvapes Surrounded by the healthy!

Strawberry cough + cloud = :puke:

23. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

VXH said when they do shows they keep a 5 gallon bucket of Simple Green cleaning solution and just do a soak. If you're intending to reclaim the buildup, ISO alcohol is the way to go.

TigerLord likes this.
  24. TigerLord

Simple Green? Is this a US product? What's in it?

25. Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl SPACE GOD

Google will help with that.

Kief likes this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors