• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Mea culpa . . . how wrong I was, trying to reinvent, what was already perfect :) I had a serious mental block that had to be removed before purchasing this item. The Devastator is soooooo nice, soooo smooooooth . . . the liquid to gas volumes are perfect, it rumbles like Old Faithful before a blow . . . its amazingly beefy, and easy to clean. Not since I purchased the Cloud has a product exceeded my expectations like this has. The Cloud ended my VAS, is it possible the Devastator has ended my GAS? Oh yeah :tup:

devastator1d.jpg

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
I ended up getting this brush at Amazon. Awesome reviews and cheap shipping since I have prime. www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00004ZB4K

Have you received it and used it?
Edit: Sorry I see that you asked about this yesterday so I assume you just ordered it and won't get it for a couple days. Please let us know what you think after you've tried it.

I have been using a mascara brush I bought at the local walgreens. Works fine but is a bit narrow and I would like to find something that fits just right.

vape4life

Banned for life
Wow. Someone was looking out. I had to leave at 11:30am and it came at 11:25am. What luck! I didn't even open it yet. Can't wait to test it when I get home after this painful cleaning LOL :-).

Uh, so how's the new Cloud dude? Are you so destroyed that you aren't capable of updating us? lol

John Lewus

Have you received it and used it?
Edit: Sorry I see that you asked about this yesterday so I assume you just ordered it and won't get it for a couple days. Please let us know what you think after you've tried it.

I have been using a mascara brush I bought at the local walgreens. Works fine but is a bit narrow and I would like to find something that fits just right.

I'll let you know but more than likely I won't get it until Monday. A mascara brush seems like a good idea although I imagine it gets dirty easy since it is so fine. I wonder if stiff bristles like the brush I bought would potentially damage the elb over time.

John Lewus,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
instead of a brush... I take a kitchen paper town and I twist the corner in to a little rope. I stick the rope in to the dirty ELB. I pour or dip the ELB in ISO. I squeeze the ELB and give it a a few spins around the towel. Don't squeeze to hard or you can break the weld on the side of the ELB. If you have the ELB in your right and the towel in your left, spin the ELB away from you. This will help save wear and tear on the overlapped mesh.

If I am doing between ELB clearing I used the scooped/bent end of a dabber tool. It works well at scraping out the material, but not really damaging the inside of the ELB.

:2c::peace:

Nosferatu

Whats the best place to get this PBW in Bulk quick and cheap? I read what you and a few others had to say about it and it seems to be the answer for someone who cleans there glass everyday and wants to minimize the time that takes.

Nosferatu,

SD_haze

Whats the best place to get this PBW in Bulk quick and cheap? I read what you and a few others had to say about it and it seems to be the answer for someone who cleans there glass everyday and wants to minimize the time that takes.
If you live in a big enough city there should be a homebrew supply store nearby that should sell it for less per pound when you factor in shipping.

Just remember if they quote you a price, to add tax
tongue.gif

4 & 1/2 months of heavy daily usage and my Evolver Hydratree had some nasty hard water stains. Used distilled water but hot water cleanings was from the tap was all it took.

In comes PBW...
IASpa.jpg

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
P
That's pretty damn shady. Some people have no respect... :disgust:

Or pretty smart, a lot of companies buy website domains for mis spelled popular websites its an easy way to get traffic to their website and if vapexhale cared they could always purchase the rights to the domain name. I know itsjust a show, but taco on the league bought dallascowboys.com and ended up making his first nut with it

Mynameismud,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
If the cloud had a battery pack that made it portable it might replace sliced bread on the best thing since list...

TigerLord

Alias for BradyY
I just received my swagger double+cloud, will come back to let you know how it goes later.

Customer service is A+++ so far.

PS. Canadians, VapeXhale will not declare item as a gift or lower CN22 custom form value. It's illegal to do it, some companies do, some won't. These guys won't, so expect 10$ brokerage fee + applicable taxes (both federal and provincial). I was hit with 105$ in taxes and duties at delivery. Just don't forget to budget this when ordering from these guys.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
This is just a one-off test vid . . . So I received the Devastator on Wednesday afternoon, vaped all night with it, and all the next day, didn't sleep until Thursday night. Just now up for the Wake-n-Devistate . . . :p What I love about it is the balance between gas/water/vapor/diffusion/size/stability. When paired with the Cloud it provides huge, smooth, tasty hits that just keep coming . . . The two are a perfect match :luv:

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
VXH said when they do shows they keep a 5 gallon bucket of Simple Green cleaning solution and just do a soak. If you're intending to reclaim the buildup, ISO alcohol is the way to go.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: TigerLord
Top Bottom