Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Marvc

How often do ou guys clean your elb? I clean mine once a day. I soaks them both in a cup of 91% ISO overnight.

Marvc,
Reactions: Pappy

turk

turk
...haven't cleaned my yet....at least not with iso...I 've used a "pick", that's all I need rightnow...

turk,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey NYC! I too am waiting for the FC discount... you know it's gonna be better than 4 elb's, but I doubt it will be like a 10% discount like some "retailers" offer here. Anything is better than nothing in my eyes and i'm just appreciative that they will hook us up. With respect to the glass, there are the obvious differences between the tree perks and showerdomes, but i'd like to know what the difference is between the Evolver hydracirc and the VXL hydracirc.

Your other topic is a little off topic :) But i'd go with what you were saying about smoking all day. Even if I vaped all day, the night time vaping wouldn't feel like I was getting "more medicated". Then again, some people just like the feeling of carbon monoxide, o2 deprivation, etc. and get accustumed to that feeling. Solution, dump Cano and get them to get the Cloud! :)

I can add some clarity to this:

The HydraCirc used to be made by TAFKAGM, Evolver has now taken over making that model. They have the same specs as before but all the quality issues have been ironed out with Evolver. The HydraCirc is 50mm X 5mm bottom chamber that reduces to a 38mm mouthpiece.

The SGW ShowerDome is now going to be made by TAFKAGM. It costs us less to make this style so we are charging our customers less. The ShowerDome is 44mm X 4mm all the way through. I hope that clears up any confusion.

Jurassic

Thanks SM55!!! ok so TAFKAGM now works for SGW? OR, he's just making "replica" SGW showerdome type HT's? Will they have ice pinches like thw SGW?

I think i'll be going with the Evolver Hydracirc, that is unless something else is around the corner? lol

Jurassic,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
How often do ou guys clean your elb? I clean mine once a day. I soaks them both in a cup of 91% ISO overnight.

After a session I give the ELB a couple short shots of air. I can then re-use the ELB for several sessions. A couple hours in the ISO beaker is enough for cleaning. To economize, I cork the beaker to prevent evaporation and I re-use the ISO.

oldiebutgoodie,

SD_haze

After a session I give the ELB a couple short shots of air. I can then re-use the ELB for several sessions. A couple hours in the ISO beaker is enough for cleaning. To economize, I cork the beaker to prevent evaporation and I re-use the ISO.
Do you ever switch out the iso, or filter particulates out?

SD_haze,

Jurassic

I used to use compressed air for my Solo stems until I was blasted for using it due to bittering agents, etc. Does this concern you for the elbs?

I think a small mason jar or any type of jar would suffice for cleaning...and you could shake it up. That's what I did for my EQ elbs.

Jurassic,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I only have one ELB and I clean it every couple of days by soaking in ISO for a couple of hours. It's amazing how much better a clean ELB performs. I need to buy more, but I'm waiting for the special, or at least an announcement that the ELBs are now the right size!

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Do you ever switch out the iso, or filter particulates out?

Yes, both. I have enough ELB's for ~week. I strain the ISO thru a coffee filter and re-use. Every cycle I replenish the small amount of ISO that's lost. Because the filtering removes the crud, I can repeat the cycle a number of times (I haven't counted) - the ISO gets somewhat dark but still is fine for what is just screen cleaning. Eventually it's too dirty despite filtering and needs to be replaced.

I used to use compressed air for my Solo stems until I was blasted for using it due to bittering agents, etc. Does this concern you for the elbs?

I think a small mason jar or any type of jar would suffice for cleaning...and you could shake it up. That's what I did for my EQ elbs.
When I'm lazy I use compressed air, no problem whatsoever. A small mason jar works, although I like a small beaker with a cork even better.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Jurassic

Jurassic

I only have one ELB and I clean it every couple of days by soaking in ISO for a couple of hours. It's amazing how much better a clean ELB performs. I need to buy more, but I'm waiting for the special, or at least an announcement that the ELBs are now the right size!

That's what i'm waiting for too, FC Discount and proper fitting ELBs.

Has anyone ordered a Cloud to Canada via USPS yet? If so, would there be any taxes/import fees? I do recall there was for UPS, but that's due to brokerage fees, so i'm just curious if there will be tax. Also if you have, how much was shipping? After reading the entire thread, there are many members who have disappeared...I suppose lost in the Clouds lol

Jurassic,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks SM55!!! ok so TAFKAGM now works for SGW? OR, he's just making "replica" SGW showerdome type HT's? Will they have ice pinches like thw SGW?

I think i'll be going with the Evolver Hydracirc, that is unless something else is around the corner? lol

He's just making replicas of the original ShowerDomes. Most likely, we will take away the ice pinches as melting ice will raise the water level and if a user isn't careful, that water can end up dripping down the center of the Cloud, rendering it useless.

MacRadish

A 6 inch "Replacement Bubbler Mouthpiece" from Kulture.

2co1zc3.jpg

machomet

It says in the tutorial to soak the ELB's in ISO and then put it in the oven for a little while. Does anyone do this?

machomet,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
It says in the tutorial to soak the ELB's in ISO and then put it in the oven for a little while. Does anyone do this?

I do not put them in the oven. It was mentioned in this post that that technique was just being super duper cautious. What I usually do is soak them in ISO, and then let them dry for a day before I use them. I have 6 ELBs, 4 that fit decently, so I have a constant 2 good ones per day. I don't clean everyday though.

newVaper420,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I never put them in the oven. Sometimes I let them sit in the sun for a while, or just make sure they are dry when I go to use them.

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I put them in a small jar of ISO and then put that in an ultrasonic cleaner (cheapo variety) with the cap loosly attached. Fill the cleaner to ISO level in jar and run a couple of cycles. Usually just let them air dry, but have used an oven at 200 F to dry them quicker.

Sinclue,

Marvc

I do this haha. Think it helps weaken the elb just a little and allows them to fit better. Mine fit perfectly and come out with only using my fingers, no tools needed. I also fit them in a tight 18 mm bowl for a little bit for each, I'm sure that helped.

Marvc,

makisupacurtain

Just wondering, what is the difference exactly between the hydracirc and the showerdome, besides the 50$ and ice pinches.

makisupacurtain,

Vessel

Well.. Off the top of my head -

The HydraCirc used to be made by TAFKAGM, Evolver has now taken over making that model. They have the saWeme specs as before but all the quality issues have been ironed out with Evolver. The HydraCirc is 50mm X 5mm bottom chamber that reduces to a 38mm mouthpiece.

The SGW ShowerDome is now going to be made by TAFKAGM. It costs less to make this style so they are charging their customers less. The ShowerDome is 44mm X 4mm all the way through. I hope that clears up any confusion makisupacurtain. ;)

I've been wondering when using different botanicals' and herbs would there be a lingering scent from the vape. itself or would that past flavor/taste be rinsed with the cleaning of that particular elb ?

Vessel,

Buyola

I should have used the beer snuggie. My HT broke yesterday, my own fault. It was standing on the table and I knocked it over. So im now using my Zob 10 arm tree perc bong. If anyone is not into there HT, i will be glad to take it off there hands, for the right price. Im still waiting for my Mobius stereo Matrix. The HT is more stealthy then breaking out the bong for me. Happy wife happy life!
Enjoy the Clouds!

Modnote: No selling or soliciting items on the forum. The only exception is the Classifieds section, which is the only place on the forum you may mention items you may have for sale or trade. This includes signatures.

Buyola,

Jurassic

ahhhhhhhhhhhh faaaaack! Sorry to hear that bro, that's such a shitty feeling. Which HT was it? I'm leaning toward getting the evolver simply because of the bigger thicker base, but you gotta be super duper careful with these things. At least you have the Zob to keep you busy and Mobius down the road will make the memory disappear...hopefully :)

I've been reading mixed reports about the HT's....some say they are perfect and will never need any other glass...others have pointed to Mobius, Sovereingty, and other nice glass as making a big difference. Just trying to plan if I need to save for other glass, or is vapour just vapour since it's coming from the Cloud?

There is still stock so get them while they're hot!

Jurassic,

Buyola

ahhhhhhhhhhhh faaaaack! Sorry to hear that bro, that's such a shitty feeling. Which HT was it? I'm leaning toward getting the evolver simply because of the bigger thicker base, but you gotta be super duper careful with these things. At least you have the Zob to keep you busy and Mobius down the road will make the memory disappear...hopefully :)

I've been reading mixed reports about the HT's....some say they are perfect and will never need any other glass...others have pointed to Mobius, Sovereingty, and other nice glass as making a big difference. Just trying to plan if I need to save for other glass, or is vapour just vapour since it's coming from the Cloud?

There is still stock so get them while they're hot!
I had the SGW showerdome i loved it! The evolver is thicker and I am looking forward to a tree perc. I kept the HT in the freezer. It was so qwick and easy to warm up the Cloud grab the HT out of the freezer 3 hits and I'm good to go. I would rather go HT. The Zob is a nice change but the HT is the shit! We'll see what i say when the Mobius gets here.

Happy Clouds!
P.S.
I am looking for an HT to Buy

Modnote: No selling or soliciting items on the forum. The only exception is the Classifieds section, which is the only place on the forum you may mention items you may have for sale or trade. This includes signatures.

Buyola,
Top Bottom