Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Jurassic

Apparently much of the odour stems from there apparently....try both, regardless many seem to be good after an hour or two.

2nd Cloud? One not enough or warranty something? How did it look out of the box? Any scratches and such?

Jurassic,

SD_haze

Apparently much of the odour stems from there apparently....try both, regardless many seem to be good after an hour or two.

2nd Cloud? One not enough or warranty something? How did it look out of the box? Any scratches and such?
Warranty, first one died in the first week. One upside is my first one had a bunch of scratches and this new one is much cleaner :)

Also seem to be noticing that this new one feels to run a bit hotter, and my first one did feel like it was under-heated (wonder if that has any correlation to it dying)

SD_haze,
Reactions: Jurassic

Ontariovapes

Well they had a few on the website so I jumped on one today. I am definitely going to get Tstat to make me a stand now that I see how fragile they are. I am a woodworker and I don't think I could make a stand as nice as those he's making for as little as he's charging so I'm gonna get one of his. I recommend everyone else does too before he gets smart and ups the price.

Jurassic

Well they had a few on the website so I jumped on one today. I am definitely going to get Tstat to make me a stand now that I see how fragile they are. I am a woodworker and I don't think I could make a stand as nice as those he's making for as little as he's charging so I'm gonna get one of his. I recommend everyone else does too before he gets smart and ups the price.

Fragile? lol Did you not see Glasstafarian's vids? But agreed, i'm looking into his stands as well for when I get my Cloud.

Honestly, i'm worried about getting a unit that is scratched up. I wish I could pay more to have "extra" QC... do you think I could request this from VXL due to being an anal perfection mofo? Serious, I know I have issues, but it would really bother me to receive some scratches. If it's on the metal part on the bottom or even top it wouldn't really bother me I don't think, but the black surround looks SO nice, especially the VXL logo.

Jurassic,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I'm pretty sure I read it was just the semi-thin area of space between the middle silver block and the black outter shell

Hmmm . . . all that is in that space is, um, space. Except for the screws that attach the shield to the hollow aluminum body. So unless there is some kind of agent on the Cloud's exterior, e.g. a protective coating, any odor would originate inside - I would guess the heater coil or insulator jacket. In any case, I don't see how moving the air thru the exterior space would have an effect other than momentary. :2c:

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Yeah, I didn't have any weird issues or smells when I got my Cloud. And I don't have any scratches on my unit. On Monday it will be 2 weeks old. I hope I don't have any warranty issues, I don't think I could live without this thing, LOL :-)

newVaper420,

SD_haze

My new unit seems to be even hotter, where I can't even pick it up @ noon after its been 1hr+ pre-heated (in a hot room) so I'm considering buying one of those Ove Gloves

Anyone regularly use them with a very hot cloud?
Or did anyone buy one and then have it not work out?

ove_glove.jpg

It's $17 at your local Walmart

SD_haze,

skyline

My new unit seems to be even hotter, where I can't even pick it up @ noon after its been 1hr+ pre-heated (in a hot room) so I'm considering buying one of those Ove Gloves

ove_glove.jpg

Have you tried finding your sweet spot yet? My unit ran hot too and I found my sweet spot to be around 10:30, which isn't too uncomfortable to hold. But when I turn it to 12-1:00 it almost does get too hot to hold, but that's beyond my sweet spot anyway so I don't mind since I only go that hot to extract from AVB if I'm dry.

skyline,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

ove_glove.jpg

I use mine all the time...got it on sale at Walgreens for $5 but doesn't have the blue rubber(?) strips. Works for either hand.

Sinclue,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
No Ove'Glove = No Love :rofl:

I did a temp measurement on the side of mine the other day. It was around 150F at the VXH logo. I had it running for a few hours though and also had it turned to about 3 O'clock on the dial. I could still pick it up and hold it, although the little screw get hot.

Keep in mind my device is not normally that hot. It was a hot day so it was already like 90F inside the house. I also had the device running for quite a long time on a high setting.

Normally mine is about 100F around the Logo. I find I like to avoid touching the screws on the side no matter how hot the device is. They transmit the heat so well.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

jdee

Lol...my girlfriend sometimes uses the 'Ove'Glove as the cloud does get hot to hold when left on for a while, or at higher temps. I don't really mind as I use low temps and am not as sensitive to heat. It does indeed work exactly as you would imagine.. recommended if you find holding it uncomfortable.

jdee,

Pappy

shmaporist
Here is a lil test for you. obviously glass is fragile but they can take an accidental fall....most
of the time. Falling from counter onto tile floor, uh uh.

Ok Im going to do a random give away at every 100 likes!
Click on my FB page link VVV
LOL!

Pappy,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Wow, I can't believe the HydraCircs are in stock still. I wish I could buy a second one LOL.

I can't wait to see what's in store for the HydraTubes next week.

newVaper420,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Has anyone heard if VXL still plans on sending out ELBs that fit to those of us who got the fat ones that are a PITA?

My buddy who just got a Cloud a week or two ago let me borrow one of his ELBs today. Wow. What a difference!:o I'm amazed that it just slides in and out so easily. I can't wait to get some more, but I'm not sure if they are still planning on sending out replacements. Also I'm not positive that they have depleted the stock of the fatty ELBs yet and I'd hate to buy another one by accident.

:peace:

Stu,
Reactions: Pappy

mscm888

I too would like to hear if buying 4 new ones today at 20 bucks will we get the easy fits?

Love my cloud! (wife does too)

mscm888,

skyline

^
sunsett70, yeah the valerian root particles were just way too fine that they actually freely flowed through the holes in the mesh of the ELB. When I grind Chamomile or other herbs, even to a fine grind, none of the herb comes out of those holes in the ELB. They just don't get small enough. It's probably cause I used powdered stuff from inside those capsules meant to be taken orally.

Top Bottom