Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Oh shit I meant you will not get so fucked up so you will forget everything :D

Yeah, I put a lot of kief in their. :p More good news, turned it down and quickly turned it back, went right back to green. Left it down to around 12 for a bit and turned it back up, it was back to green in less than a minute. :)

That green light keeps calling me in:tinfoil:

Ripbongs420,
Damn you guys!!! I'm still stuck here at work and just saw that USPS is out for delivery with my Cloud. This is torture so I'm not checkin this thread anymore on my phone today. I'll post pics when I get home later.

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
If you're just trying it out, I suggest starting low on the dial and working up. My unit runs HOT. First bowl was at 12:00, and the ABV was near black. Running it a little bit below 9:00 right now and its much smoother... loving this!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Guess what just showed up at my door?:) Yes! Finally!

Looks beautiful and I got mine with the Evolver HydraCirc....nice piece of glass!

I am warming it up as I write this just to see how long it takes to get to green, then I am turning it up all the way for an hour to burn off any smell that may be lingering around. I can smell a faint odor that I want gone before using it.

Besides, I have to wait about an hour and a half before I can actually vape with it...so perfect timing. I'll give you guys an update after I'm in the Clouds...

Fuck...this is like Christmas 2 in July.:)

P.S. it took 12 min. to go green at the 1 o'clock position.

My cloud showed up also! Ohh man, it lives up to the bill after one load, I'm thinking this what I've been chasing.
The Draw is killer, or I mean none existent, that's huge for getting the most out of whatever perc your using. It heated up in 10 min to 12 o'clock, loaded about .15-.2g, slapped it on my DG 16" Rasta(b-day pres.), and 5 BIG pulls, and she was toast. That was the quickest vape extraction I have ever had!, 1.5 min max, with no urge to cough at all. The ABV was a little too toasted(almost black) for me @12, nest sesh will be moved back to 9, mine must be on the hotter side also. That old HS high that peopl talk about is no joke....loving it.
I do have a little concern about my evolver HC, the circ sits a little kitty wompass( 1/16" out of level), which I'm fine with, but in combination with the cuts that raise up another 1/16", so sitting level its a bout 1/8" from the highest cut to th lowest, in the end it fires through the highest slits until I almost pull full volume. I'm not ruling out that its normal for a hand made item to have imperfections, and it may be me being the anal retentive tile guy that sees the world in plumb, level,and square. Am I being too nit picky?? I don't plan on using it till I know.
Anyway, I love my purchase, so worth it, thanks vxh crew, thanks t-dub for showing a 16" DG is plenty, thanks to all that frequent this thread and "hype" it up, this thing is legit!
IMAG0917.jpg

IMAG0918.jpg

IMAG0916.jpg

Sorry, pics suck.

MacRadish

I really don't know. As I said, my memory is sketchy. I checked my notes and I don't have an actual number so treat that ~30F as speculative. My understanding is that with lower pressure the standard boiling point drops, e.g., by ~50F between Denver and Los Angeles. There may be other factors in the equation, too. In cooking, the adjustments one makes vary depending upon the ingredients. All I can say for sure is that VXL does point to lower pressure and turbulence as important factors in the superior extraction performance at comparably lower temperature.

I think you mean 5 degrees difference, no? I'm at 5300 feet and my non-calibrated Thermo-couple is reading 205 -206 as I boil water now.

MacRadish,

Shrike

Well shit...

I finally fired it up for the first time...set it at 12 o'clock...added about a half of an elb with some TimeWreck....took 3 delicious hits...and that was it for now...I am incrediably buzzed...and absolutely LOVE this thing!!

Excellent...Excellent job...Stone Monkey and the rest of the Vape crew...

Did I say I LOVE this thing!!??:):clap:

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, Its cool reading the posts after a first ever session! I also want to chime in on Möbius. I have the Nano and it's pretty much all I use. I never use the HydraTube anymore, and most of my other glass is sitting in their display case. I am even thinking of getting rid of some... Maybe my Toro :)

Tstat,

Shrike

That was a great first time! Funny thing was that of those 3 hits I took awhile ago, only the last was a lung buster...the first 2 I just vaped til the glass was full of clouds and then I released. So with just 1 good hit and 2 wimpy hits, I got blasted!!

Also, I swear the taste was very similar to some BHO I tried about 4 months ago. VERY similar in taste and almost as fast a rush...excellent!!:)

Yea, Its cool reading the posts after a first ever session! I also want to chime in on Möbius. I have the Nano and it's pretty much all I use. I never use the HydraTube anymore, and most of my other glass is sitting in their display case. I am even thinking of getting rid of some... Maybe my Toro :)

Shrike,

Sir vapes a lot

Making smokers jealous
you guys are making me jealous. I have been waiting to hit one of those for 2 years. gos i wish i would have preordered one then. i could be in the clouds now. I hope it gets here before the weekend!

Sir vapes a lot,

kiwi

Hi people ive been lurking for awhile and think FC is a cool forum. I saw the cloud and thought i must have one and pre-ordered. I am new to vaping and love it. I have a vaporite hyper and find it works sweet, good taste and gets me medicated with big clouds of vapor. But now i find out our customs arnt leting anymore vaporisers into the country, so even when international versions are available i still wont be able to get one. Sucks to live in nz if you like to vaporise. Kiwi

kiwi,

StonedMMA

I just recieved my cloud today. Been lurking this forum for quite sometime as well.

Is it possible that my Hydro tube could have a flaw that would not allow it to get proper air flow?

I can run it through my normal GonG bong with the Cloud inverted, and it works as advertised HUGE CLOUDS :) . When I use the Evolver Hydrocirc I get no cloud production. :shrug: . Could it be a user error?

StonedMMA,

Shrike

Maybe user error...maybe a defect...helpful ain't I?:)

My new Evolver Circ seems to work flawless...full, thick clouds.

What heat setting are you using?

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I just recieved my cloud today. Been lucking this forum for quite sometime as well.

Is it possible that my Hydro tube could have a flaw that would not allow it to get proper air flow?

I can run it through my normal GonG bong with the Cloud inverted, and it works as advertised HUGE CLOUDS :) . When I use the Evolver Hydrocirc I get no cloud production. :shrug: . Could it be a user error?

Are you resting the cloud in your lap? The first two times I used my HT I had the unit in my lap. The pressure from me pushing down on the HT was causing the air intake at the bottom to get sealed against my pant legs. I was getting drastically reduced airflow because of it. Now I hold it from the bottom and side. This prevent me from blocking the bottom air intake by mistake. Not sure if this well help your issue at all or not, but it is worth a shot.

skyline

Hey all, I'm finally getting my hands on my Cloud tomorrow and I'm quite excited! It actually came in today, but it was accidentally shipped to my house instead of at my school apartment, forcing me to wait an extra day to get it - the anticipation I felt all day was crazy!

When I get it tomorrow I'll be sure to post pics and a vid of my Clouds maiden voyage. :)

SD_haze

Are you resting the cloud in your lap? The first two times I used my HT I had the unit in my lap. The pressure from me pushing down on the HT was causing the air intake at the bottom to get sealed against my pant legs. I was getting drastically reduced airflow because of it. Now I hold it from the bottom and side. This prevent me from blocking the bottom air intake by mistake. Not sure if this well help your issue at all or not, but it is worth a shot.
I did the exact same on my first try, got very little vapor :haw:

Just now I thought my cloud was malfunctioning, was set at 3pm but was barely warm. Red & green slowly flashing.
Hit me ~2 mins later that sleep mode exists :p

Quick question for anyone:
With the ELB, is there a reason to close the top of the bowl ALL the way down? I really struggle taking it back out, but if i push the top down until there's a very small gap, its a snap to take off and doesn't seem to affect performance.

Top Bottom