Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Quick question for anyone:
With the ELB, is there a reason to close the top of the bowl ALL the way down? I really struggle taking it back out, but if i push the top down until there's a very small gap, its a snap to take off and doesn't seem to affect performance.

I don't think that should be a problem. i have done the same on occasion and everything worked fine... now if you forget to put the top on that's a different story. I've done that too! :doh:

VapeArts,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
I did the exact same on my first try, got very little vapor :haw:

Just now I thought my cloud was malfunctioning, was set at 3pm but was barely warm. Red & green slowly flashing.
Hit me ~2 mins later that sleep mode exists :p

Quick question for anyone:
With the ELB, is there a reason to close the top of the bowl ALL the way down? I really struggle taking it back out, but if i push the top down until there's a very small gap, its a snap to take off and doesn't seem to affect performance.

The two ELBs that came with the cloud were smaller and easier to get in and out, but after a few times the larger ones got easier to move all the way in. Be careful, Maybe use a cheap 18mm male slide first
if you have one.

Back to "Testing" :p:ko:

Got my Cloud today as well and after three sessions in about four hours I'm already in love with this thing. It has met all my expectations and really is a pleasure to use. The first hit...:drool:. I'm not going to post a review because every point has pretty much been made and I can't really do it justice. I gotta admit I was a little worried about what the ticking would sound like, but honestly it's not even noticeable and is barely audible with background noise. It seems like the LED issue has been fixed because mine switches to red after adjusting temp but quickly turns green again. I bought an angled GonG adapter for my SG but really don't even need it although it's nice holding the Cloud at an angle. Hitting it through my SG Natty King Stemline is completely effortless and the best taste ever. The Evolver HydraTree surprised me and is a very nice, quality piece. I haven't used it yet but love the size of it and it will be nice to travel with.

Here's some iPhone pics but I'll try to take some better ones when the new Pelican foam arrives Wednesday and get a video up eventually. Thank you so much VXL and FC members, this vape is the absolute shit and I really appreciate all the knowledge I gained since discovering this forum and reading all your input.

After some heavy use tonight, I'm still impressed. I think my sweet spot will end up around 9.
I can't get over how quickly and efficiently the cloud works. I imagine a patient w/o access(or doesn't like) to concentrates, but needs high doses, would find a cloud a very handy tool. I'm no tuba player(s.med), but I like to pull long and hard(....) and I'm glad this can keep up with me. After all the hype(which there is alot), I was kind of geared up to be let down, or settle on something to some degree. That is not the case, I've kept up with the thread pretty well for months on end, and feel well educated on it
(thanks! to you all), so it really is "as advertised".
I plan on grabbing some vinyl tubing to slip over the elb's and suck it out of my grinder for easy filling, picked that up from the solo thread(thanks who ever posted that :) ).
I'm blubbering, here's a little cloud pRon.
IMAG0936.jpg

IMAG0937.jpg

This one was a lung buster.
IMAG0938.jpg

About to sloth my way to bed, thanks again folks.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I imagine a patient w/o access(or doesn't like) concentrates, but needs high doses, would find a cloud a very handy tool.
This is so true for me. The Cloud has completely halted my foray into oils, I really prefer flowers, bubble is cool though :)
About to sloth my way to bed, thanks again folks.
Welcome to the Sloth-lective. Resistance is futile :borg:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I'm not experienced with oil, concentrates, and such. Just flower. I love flower and have no interest currently in anything else. Maybe that changes later. For now, I'm excited to get the most out of my flower by adding the Cloud to my vaporizer lineup.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I spent some time experimenting with oil. I bought a nail/dome setup and sampled some fine BHO. I got the Omicron and Dart/Rev and even a Gentleman's Vape to try out. I finally realized that the oil was just too harsh for me, and was 'heavy' in my lungs. The taste was somehow bothersome to me kinda lika a Diet Coke (I hate diet sodas).

I just came to the realization that I prefer flowers. And nothing can beerbong a shit load of tasty flower vapors down your throat like the Cloud.
:peace:

pngwyn

Anyone have any issues with ordering on the website? I pressed Confirm Order, but it's been loading forever :[

Nevermind I guess the site is down

pngwyn,

vape4life

Banned for life
Wow, I can't believe how many of you are finally in the Clouds! Now i think we can safely say that the hounds have been released!

Kudos VXL crew, you guys are well on your way.

vaporring

Company Rep
Vapexhale.com - is currently down. We are experiencing issues with our dedicated server and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

vaporring,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ok ... first experience ... it was ok (I know ... I know ... calm down ... I think either I'm doing something wrong or I just don't have the temp high enough ... maybe my unit runs a little cooler?).

It's a used one, but seems to be in perfect working order, except I didn't get very big clouds ... I get bigger clouds with my Extreme through water or with my Magick Wand.

I let it heat until it turned green (dial set at 12) ... vaped the first bowl ... only light/medium vapor ... vaped for maybe a couple minutes, emptied it out and it was mildly/moderately toasted.

Turned it up to 9 ... put a second one in ... got better clouds, but still not phenomenal (not like SliM anyways!).

Thoughts? Comments? Please help! I absolutely love the design and everything about this unit but I need it to produce clouds like it does for SliM :)

JCat,

JCat

Accessory Maker
No - not blocking it. Tried on the desk ... holding it with nothing underneath ... using my finder on the bottom as a "choke" to see if varying the intake (ie. limitting it) would change it at all (although based on the comments here saying to make sure you DON'T block the air intake I didn't try that for very long :))

Maybe I have one of the "cooler" running units? (Got it used so I have no warranty but the member who sold it to me I believe sold it to me in good faith, based on all of our dealings I have absolutely no reason to believe otherwise)

JCat,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . .
I let it heat until it turned green (dial set at 12) ... vaped the first bowl ... only light/medium vapor ... vaped for maybe a couple minutes, emptied it out and it was mildly/moderately toasted.

Turned it up to 9 ... put a second one in ... got better clouds . . .

Started at 12 and then turned it up to 9??? Try 1-3 o-clock.

Also, with the warm-up I always find that, although I can hit when the light turns green, I prefer to wait another 5+ minutes.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: t-dub

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ha ... ! ...(wow ... really ... I can tell time ... yes, I turned it to 3 oclock not 9!) ... I've been working way to many hours lately!

And yes, the elb's look completely clean (boiled etc)

JCat,
Reactions: t-dub

stickstones

Vapor concierge
JCat...turn that sucker a little higher.

SliM...I have not used my HT since getting the Ion either! I love the inverted use of ELB except when I get too wasted and hit it just right and the top falls off, sending the load into the water.

vape4life

Banned for life
JCat: i'm a little confused, you started at 12:00 on the dial and then "turned it up to 9"? 9 would be turning it down, and clouds will lessen. I'm assuming you meant 3 ?

I'm very interested in this because I have always kinda thought that MAYBE (definitely not sure) my unit was running on the cooler side, but it's hard to tell because sometimes I think it runs perfect. My HT doesn't get AS milky as many of the vids I have seen, and I can very comfortably vape at MAX TEMP no problem. The vapour is pretty thick, but not that much thicker than 3:00, and after the unit has been on for a while, even 12. The reason I think maybe it runs perfect is that i'm just so used to that hot scorched feel from other vapes, because I get decently brown ABV. The ABV is brown, but not really dark brown, and never black like i've read some on here get at 12.

Do you get vapour at the lowest position? I get nice decent light clouds which makes me believe my unit isn't running cool.

My advice is to let it warm up longer than the green light. Set it to MAX, or 3ish and wait a good 15 mins. Then pack the shit out of the ELB...well not crazy packed, but I find i get MUCH MUCH MUCH better performance if there is more in the ELB. I fill mine up with .15-.2 and sometimes .25.

Let us know, and congrats on getting a used cloud!

EDIT: Why do you think you don't have a warranty? I bought my Cloud from a forum member here (although it was never used) and VXL registered my warranty no problem. Then again, it was never originally registered in his name, so not sure on that. I think you can transfer the warranty though, pretty sure SM55 touched on this before.

Maybe you just need to get used to the Cloud, I remember my very first impression wasn't the same as everyone elses forsure, but then it grew on me as I dialed it in. However, with that being said, I wonder if the Cloud could use a little more higher temp.

PS. I cannot believe the size of the clouds with Kief!!! crazy...

vape4life,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Got it used so I have no warranty but the member who sold it to me I believe sold it to me in good faith, based on all of our dealings I have absolutely no reason to believe otherwise

What was the experience of this member?

. . . I need it to produce clouds like it does for SliM

Do you have lungs like SliM?

oldiebutgoodie,

MacRadish

Ok ... first experience ... it was ok (I know ... I know ... calm down ... I think either I'm doing something wrong or I just don't have the temp high enough ... maybe my unit runs a little cooler?).

It's a used one, but seems to be in perfect working order, except I didn't get very big clouds ... I get bigger clouds with my Extreme through water or with my Magick Wand.

Turned it up to 9 ... put a second one in ... got better clouds, but still not phenomenal (not like SliM anyways!).

Thoughts? Comments? Please help! I absolutely love the design and everything about this unit but I need it to produce clouds like it does for SliM :)

My first Cloud behaved like this. Just wispy, barely any vapor at noon. Someone had posted their experience and it was basically "4 large rips and the ABV is toasted evenly brown" and it was that comment I used to determine my Cloud was defective. 4 large rips produced still green ABV at noon. Phil had asked me to do this to determine if it was defective: Set it on high and let it come up to temperature in a dark room. Shut if off and look down the glass tube, do you see a red glow? Yes = defective. Like I mentioned, this is what Phil had me do to determine if mine was defective before he sent a replacement. That was back in Apr, not sure if this is standard troubleshooting today.

MacRadish,

vape4life

Banned for life
Hey MacRadish, thanks for sharing your experience! You completely eased my mind of any worries of a cool running Cloud. I get brown ABV at noon after a few rips.

vape4life,

JCat

Accessory Maker
It works ... and the abv is brown ... had just left it on for a good half hour at noon, went out and vaped, and it was still pretty whispy ... turned it up to 3 and got ok vapour production (and I am getting my ABV a nice light chocolate color on 9 after maybe half a dozen hits of ok vapour).

I turned it off, I'll go out in a while (it is working so I don't want to over medicate and not be able to do work!). My next tests will be as follows (unless someone else has other feedback as well as they may change as the tests progress based on results).
- I'll turn it on to 3 and let it heat for a good 15 min ... then I'll do a test run with it set at 3 and see how it goes.
- Next test I'll turn it full blast and make sure it heats for a good 15 min then see how the vapour production is.
- Next I'll do the same at 3 but run it through my Black Leaf Tree Perc which works well with my Extreme and Magick Wand to eliminate the possibility that the issue is glass related and not heater somehow?
- Next ... not sure ...

Troi had let me know that the warranty isn't transferable anymore-although I had already purchased it at this time-just (we had initially been in discussions, I wanted to buy one last week, but you can't place orders from Canada right now ... while waiting for that to be figured out, a member I was in the process of purchasing an M104 ceramic Solo from said he was also going to sell his Cloud ... change in situation so he isn't using these Vapes anymore ... just his CRZ ... so I bought it! he shipped it next day and sent me pictures as he was cleaning/packing ... member has over 300 messages on here and seemed very straight-forward and trustworthy so I have no reason to believe the transaction was anything but honest)

JCat,

vape4life

Banned for life
Phil had asked me to do this to determine if it was defective: Set it on high and let it come up to temperature in a dark room. Shut if off and look down the glass tube, do you see a red glow? Yes = defective. Like I mentioned, this is what Phil had me do to determine if mine was defective before he sent a replacement. That was back in Apr, not sure if this is standard troubleshooting today.

I just tried this and there is definitely a red glow, I guess my unit is defective? lol

Can other Cloud owners try this and see if there is a different result? What's supposed to happen, no glow after you turn off? Just darkness?

It works ... and the abv is brown ... had just left it on for a good half hour at noon, went out and vaped, and it was still pretty whispy ... turned it up to 3 and got ok vapour production (and I am getting my ABV a nice light chocolate color on 9 after maybe half a dozen hits of ok vapour).
Troi had let me know that the warranty isn't transferable anymore-although I had already purchased it at this time-just (we had initially been in discussions, I wanted to buy one last week, but you can't place orders from Canada right now ... while waiting for that to be figured out, a member I was in the process of purchasing an M104 ceramic Solo from said he was also going to sell his Cloud ... change in situation so he isn't using these Vapes anymore ... just his CRZ ... so I bought it! he shipped it next day and sent me pictures as he was cleaning/packing ... member has over 300 messages on here and seemed very straight-forward and trustworthy so I have no reason to believe the transaction was anything but honest)

What serial number? Mine is 13X, it sounds like we have the same lot or firmware or something. Bummer about the warranty not being transferable...I guess nobody is going to be selling their Clouds anytime soon anymore except at a major loss since there is no warranty. IMO as long as you have a legit invoice you should have warranty, but whatever i don't wanna go down that road.

Very curious about your unit, since i've been feeling the same way, but just thought it was normal and didn't really feel like filing a support ticket just yet.

vape4life,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I don't know what they mean by defective. I can tell you that my beta, which runs hot, has a hot glow to it after I turn it off when I am done using it. It's even had some light flashes at times, but no problem with performance. Of course, that's the difference, mine is functioning and yours does not, so this post may be useless!

stickstones,
Top Bottom