Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Saw that a while ago but for $40 all in a bit too much, how about this one:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/10mm-...r-male/378680118.html#cart_view-${count}-null
and the hose mentioned above? This way I can buy 3 adapters and hose for around $30 all in

Theres also this one for extreme q:
http://www.bcvapor.ca/collections/420-sale/products/3-whip-arizer-extreme-q-vaporizer
but not sure if it works with 18mm evo

That DHGate stuff will work. Get the 18mm female one. I don't see anything on that site that talks about the diameter of the hose connection. You will probably have to talk to the vendor of both to check.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
Niceeeee!!!!!! Look at all that beauty!!!!!
These photos bring me old memories of rolled tobacco & Charas king size joints with filter!!!
So delicious and relaxing moments!!!! And super high on Goa Trance tropical raves chillums deliriummmsssssss jajajajaja
:tup: Ha indeed! It's good to see a few of you actually know from whence we came.

What more can I say? We wouldn't be here today if the oldskool didn't pave the way . . . .

Green bamboo, goo goo g' joob! ;)

:peace:

VegNVape,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
m0sh,

JohnDank

I'm really confused.. When mine are loose, they get sucked up halfway into the HT when I inhale. Taking a slower draw helps but it doesn't solve the problem. Right now I'm looking at the tracking page of my 4 ELB's and it's showing up AS DELIVERED IN MAILBOX even when the regular mail still hasn't come.

Honestly, I made a special note with VXH when I ordered the baskets... to MAKE SURE that these FIT TIGHT or I will be returning them right back to them. If I get loose baskets, I'll be sending them back.. If I get loose baskets again, I'll send it back again. However if it happens a 3rd time, I'll be doing my business with another company because INCONSISTENCIES are one of my pet peeves when it comes to companies.

Also If I buy a new Hydrabomb later this year, I expect it to be perfect... not factory seconds. For $150 I expect a certain level of quality.

I'll post back later if these things show up with the mail today.
Hell yeah man. idk maybe mine arent loose after all lol. The 4 pack of elbs i got initially with my evo were tight and the ones i purchased a couple weeks ago were alot easier to take out of the bamboo

JohnDank,

Lip465

woooo
Hello I'm having problems with getting ABV out between the top part and the mesh screen underneath. I've tried using a vacuum but there's still quite a bit in there. Any ideas as to how to get it out? Thanks

Lip465,

Lip465

woooo
vapexhale-cloud-evo-vaporizer-top.jpg

Beneath the oval holes on the top of the vxc that go all the way around the joint.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Top part and mesh screen? You mean the ELB? A brush doesn't work?
I have one ELB left.

I broke the first set because I was too rough with them.
Don't squeeze I found out the hard way.
I'm more careful now.

My question is:

I have a bunch of wax pens (addicted to SHATTER)!
The NAIL broke the first day.
I'm I missing out on the NAIL feature of the EVO?
I was going to have one made in TI2 or should I just buy more? (quarts or glass)

Trying to be CIVILIZED!

@m0sh you live in a country that is under SHARI LAW (you can vaporize there)?

Last edited:
ataxian,

waxdab23

Beneath the oval holes on the top of the vxc that go all the way around the joint.

Gotchya, damn what a pain in the ass. Hopefully someone else chimes in as I haven't had this problem. Yet at least.
I have one ELB left.

I broke the first set because I was too rough with them.
Don't squeeze I found out the hard way.
I'm more careful now.

My question is:

I have a bunch of wax pens (addicted to SHATTER)!
The NAIL broke the first day.
I'm I missing out on the NAIL feature of the EVO?
I was going to have one made in TI2 or should I just buy more? (quarts or glass)

Trying to be CIVILIZED!

The glass nails get the job done but there's room for improvement in the flavor department, IMO and maintenance as we all know is a pain. I haven't tried the quartz.

Buy a couple glass nails to hold you over until you can have Ti nails made.

Waxpens hit hard as hell and taste great when used properly. Also work great with water pieces. Different experience than the EVO nails - conductive vs convective.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
I thought the Evo did conduction with the nails, since the wax is sitting in the heated area as opposed to waiting for the hot air to be pulled through?

I apologize for any ignorance on this, never used waxes.

yogoshio,

turk

turk
....the Quartz nails are more expensive...the Quartz nails are simply great...is it worth it?...I can't answer that for you..IMO...yes...you may differ...neither opinion is wrong...

turk,
Reactions: ataxian

waxdab23

I thought the Evo did conduction with the nails, since the wax is sitting in the heated area as opposed to waiting for the hot air to be pulled through?

I'm certainly no expert either so you could be right. I just figured it was because the wax is only sitting just a little bit lower than flower in an elb. Still gotta pull hot air through. Although I guess it does just burn away if you leave it in there.

waxdab23,
Reactions: ataxian

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Hello I'm having problems with getting ABV out between the top part and the mesh screen underneath. I've tried using a vacuum but there's still quite a bit in there. Any ideas as to how to get it out? Thanks

How pray tell are you getting "quite a bit" of ABV in that shield???

A can of compressed air should blow it out. But it appears you need to revisit your technique. :science:

:myday::peace:

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
That mesh screen is called the "crumb shield" and its there to prevent stuff from going down into the heater compartment. A strong vacuum, compressed air, and a brush are really the only things I can think of to clean it. I agree with @oldiebutgoodie you should look at what you are doing to cause this.

stickstones

Vapor concierge

I'm certainly no expert either so you could be right. I just figured it was because the wax is only sitting just a little bit lower than flower in an elb. Still gotta pull hot air through. Although I guess it does just burn away if you leave it in there.

Almost all concentrate vaporizers are conduction based. Nails, pens, VB2 and 2.5, VXNail are all conduction based. Some, like the Evo, might add some radiation. But the only way I know of to get a true convection concentrate hit is to suspend the dab in a medium, like hemp fiber or SS mesh, and huff hot air through it. Most convection flower vapes can be modified to do this. But these hits will be considered tasty, low temp concentration hits and not dab hits. I'm not sure any of us could handle the heat on a convection dab hit above 600F!

Almost all concentrate vaporizers are conduction based. Nails, pens, VB2 and 2.5, VXNail are all conduction based. Some, like the Evo, might add some radiation. But the only way I know of to get a true convection concentrate hit is to suspend the dab in a medium, like hemp fiber or SS mesh, and huff hot air through it. Most convection flower vapes can be modified to do this. But these hits will be considered tasty, low temp concentration hits and not dab hits. I'm not sure any of us could handle the heat on a convection dab hit above 600F!

T.K.O!

Cannabis Connoisseur,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I should say the VB units might be more radiation with the lifting effect it gets, but it still isn't convection.

stickstones,

sixstringsmash

So I saw the hydrabase is back in stock on their site. I was thinking of getting it last time but it went out of stock before I could buy it. I'm thinking of getting it this time around what are your guys thoughts on it?

Oogendoogan

So I saw the hydrabase is back in stock on their site. I was thinking of getting it last time but it went out of stock before I could buy it. I'm thinking of getting it this time around what are your guys thoughts on it?
I really like mine but I don't think it's the most amazing thing on earth either. It's awesome.. I personally love it and use it with all of my vapes; when I want huge rips lol. It has free air flow and a good amount of diffusion but not too much at all.. It's simple and it's thick and heavy. you have to consider that the EVO shines through anything so it's not going to be like a game changer, but as far as a modular glass set up goes.. It's pretty sick. I have a buddy who uses his e nail with it and that's awesome. I milk it with my vapcaps.. It's worth it for me because I don't have much nice glass so I keep it clean and it's kind of a treat to use. If you can afford it I don't think you will regret it on basis of quality or function, if anything you may think that it was not needed, but is anything other than like 1 D020 and maybe a dab piece really needed? I think so, many do not. Different folks different strokes I guess.. Hope I could help a little :peace:

sixstringsmash

I really like mine but I don't think it's the most amazing thing on earth either. It's awesome.. I personally love it and use it with all of my vapes; when I want huge rips lol. It has free air flow and a good amount of diffusion but not too much at all.. It's simple and it's thick and heavy. you have to consider that the EVO shines through anything so it's not going to be like a game changer, but as far as a modular glass set up goes.. It's pretty sick. I have a buddy who uses his e nail with it and that's awesome. I milk it with my vapcaps.. It's worth it for me because I don't have much nice glass so I keep it clean and it's kind of a treat to use. If you can afford it I don't think you will regret it on basis of quality or function, if anything you may think that it was not needed, but is anything other than like 1 D020 and maybe a dab piece really needed? I think so, many do not. Different folks different strokes I guess.. Hope I could help a little :peace:
Thanks for the thorough answer. I'm gonna bite the bullet on it since I figure I'm not really going to use it for the evo but more for putting my underdog through some filtration and if it's quality glass then I can't really regret it(unless I break it in the first week, but in my defense that's only like a 50/50 chance). Thanks for convincing me!

Oogendoogan

Thanks for the thorough answer. I'm gonna bite the bullet on it since I figure I'm not really going to use it for the evo but more for putting my underdog through some filtration and if it's quality glass then I can't really regret it(unless I break it in the first week, but in my defense that's only like a 50/50 chance). Thanks for convincing me!
Personally mine is a quality piece of glass, it fires evenly and it is very solid. It is not without any inconsistencies but it is pretty damn close. When I was younger I owned some American glass for combustion. this piece is thick and solid as any, holds a HT very securely and straight. Not sure what else to say. Please don't blame me if it sucks! Lol I really haven't heard a complaint yet so I think your fine.

Oogendoogan,

sixstringsmash

Personally mine is a quality piece of glass, it fires evenly and it is very solid. It is not without any inconsistencies but it is pretty damn close. When I was younger I owned some American glass for combustion. this piece is thick and solid as any, holds a HT very securely and straight. Not sure what else to say. Please don't blame me if it sucks! Lol I really haven't heard a complaint yet so I think your fine.
If the glass is as quality as my hydrabomb is I'm sure I wont have any regrets. I ideally would have wanted a little longer to think about purchasing it but since it went out of stock so quickly last time I just didn't want to miss it again haha. And if it does suck, at least I know who to blame :)

....just kidding of course

Top Bottom