Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Oogendoogan

No I have not, how is the high different? I don't go above 2PM, and never lower than 12 PM. I don't like getting TOO high, as my head starts spinning and I get anxious
Go low and in my opinion the high is the same, just comes on slower, over more hits, and the hits taste better and also you get way more of them. If you say sometimes you get overmedicated you may find yourself not being able to vape the same ammount because your getting so many more hits from the same ammount.. Idk but try around 11 or a little Lower on the dial. Don't expect cloud city but you can vape this dry even and it's smooth and you should get like at least 12-15 hits from a 3/4 elb.

Oogendoogan,

disruptxd

Go low and in my opinion the high is the same, just comes on slower, over more hits, and the hits taste better and also you get way more of them. If you say sometimes you get overmedicated you may find yourself not being able to vape the same ammount because your getting so many more hits from the same ammount.. Idk but try around 11 or a little Lower on the dial. Don't expect cloud city but you can vape this dry even and it's smooth and you should get like at least 12-15 hits from a 3/4 elb.

good advice, i'll be trying that soon. probably done for the night as of now

rebis

If you're interested more in smoothness of vapor then I would recommend the HydraBomb or the HydraHoneycomb. The 'Bomb will have the best airflow and should provide adequate diffusion. It's the one with the birdcage/matrix perc. The 'Honeycomb is similar to the Turbine with the same holes in the central barrel but there is a honeycomb/ratchet perc where the turbine would be. The 'Honeycomb is more restrictive but can probably offer the most diffusion. The 'Bomb is probably the most popular, I think.

Aha, Well I intend to purchase around 3 months from now. So hopefully the retailers will have some of the other pieces. I presumed the draw resistence to be very low, what are the downsides of the turbine?

I've had experience in combusting with glass pieces, and so i know there can be some pieces with style>substance and are ponies compared to the money paid.

I have a few more questions. How would you users compare the level and quality of medication say compared with a flowermate v.05s?

I also noticed that the vapor is a lot thicker and I wondered if this causes any kind of "smell" as it were, or is it comparable to regular pen or handheld vaping.

rebis,

KimDracula

The draw resistance isn't much especially if you're used to some portables I would think, but there is some relative difference with the different tubes.

The Turbine and the HydraHoneycomb both have a dozen holes in two groups of six on the central barrel so the resistance should be about the same on those although the HydraHoneycomb will provide more diffusion. I wouldn't say there are any downsides to it. It just lands more on the flavor side of the flavor vs. smoothness/diffusion spectrum.

The best all-around design is most commonly felt to be the HydraBomb which has virtually no restriction (like a Matrix perc if you've ever used one) but good diffusion.

All of the VXL pieces are very good functionally. Even the Symbiartic Chandelier, the expensive one, works as good as it looks.

EDIT: I have found there is definitely a smell with the vaporizers I've used. It's not close to what you get with smoke, but it's there.

FreshAir

For everyone who has had the opportunity to use both the Quartz and glass vapexnail. (I did but unfortunately I need to order more)
Which would you prefer. Would you say you have noticed a noticeable improvement using the Quartz? Only difference besides the slight design difference is the Quartz felt more durable to me. Taste wise etc everything was the same

Rebelistic

I'm sad today. I have just realised I have broken my new Cloud Evo. I think it was yesterday, I coughed while inhaling and sent a bit of water into the unit. I thought it was fine but I guess the temp diffference has caused it to crack :-(
I don't see the internal glass tube listed as a spare part...fucketyfuck!!!

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
I'm sad today. I have just realised I have broken my new Cloud Evo. I think it was yesterday, I coughed while inhaling and sent a bit of water into the unit. I thought it was fine but I guess the temp diffference has caused it to crack :-(
I don't see the internal glass tube listed as a spare part...fucketyfuck!!!
Contact VXL. You can send it in for repair. Around $100 IIRC.

GameEnders

So UPS sucks and it took 20 days for my Cloud EVO to reach vxl for repair :goon:. Only about 7 days back through Fed EX, UPS said there was a heatwave in Kansas city that messed up the shipping. Frustrating. However in the meantime I have an adapter I was using in the past with my Haze v3 that is rubber, and I tried putting it on my Omicron v4 and putting that up under my Turbine. The draw is a little restricted, but man does it take fat, tasty, milky and smooth concentrate rips through the HydraTurbine. Very big very smooth hits on the 3rd power setting.

Another way for you to use VXL glass if you're in my situation that works great, with a potent wax pen. I know this isn't really Cloud EVO related, but it is hydratube related so figured it was okay to post here. I'd sent my still working okay EVO in a month ago so it would be back by my birthday... it's coming two days after my birthday. Fuck You UPS.

Here's the adapter.

http://delta3dstudios.com/nearly-universal-vape-to-waterpipe-adapter-small/

I have a few more questions. How would you users compare the level and quality of medication say compared with a flowermate v.05s?

You're in luck, I have the Cloud EVO and flowermate v5.0s. Last time I smoked the flowermate I got ripped! But I noticed if I don't use a vaporizer for awhile it gets me high AF. The EVO may feel comparable if you do smaller bowls, but weight to weight of flower the EVO will get you much more medicated. And if you go beyond one ELB (or do a large bowl yourself), or make an herb sandwich with some concentrate, or throw some moon rocks in there the world feels like a video game.

Plus it's just a joy to use, the draws are smooth, the hits are big. I find with the portable vaporizers they work okay, but I don't like taking a bunch of small draws over 10-15 seconds vs just clearing a ELB in 2-5 big, smooth, unrestricted draws. Plus because the EVO is pure convection the first hit or two may taste similar to a flowermate, but the EVO is tasty from beginning to end, and no or very little of the popcorn taste you start getting after the third hit on the flowermate.

Last edited:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC and Vapexhale EVO enthusiasts & fans:

Nothing in my opinion beats and EVO + WEMO Insight + IFTTT app...
Happy as a clam...
Getting home with a heat soaked EVO, priceless ;)

vc622vw.png

Stay vaped my friends...

Justpassedu

If any one has been looking to purchase nails i have another option for all of us. They are quartz and work really well. I am having the company work out a fc coupon code for all us and also price them cheaper than our other options. I should have a link and coupon code up for anyone interested by tonight or tomorrow. I am in no way affiliated with the company or making any money at all. I just happened to be looking to buy nails when i was presented with a offer to try one out for free and i could not be happier with it. If the price is lower than most out there and they work well that's all that really matters . I thought i would help out and pass along some info.

Edit : Ok so that was quicker than i had thought , The link if anyone is interested in some cheaper quartz glass nails for the Evo is https://cloudytubes.ca/ , For 10% off your order which would bring a total of 5 nails shipped to $67.50 use coupon code - (CLOUDYFC10) . Here is a picture of a few of them and my dirty stock vapexnail at the end :
7DA5EF48-1AEF-438C-B78C-2BA955BD14E7_zpst0efaksb.jpg

Two are quartz pictured and the other are reg glass , the company decided to stick with the quartz and will only offer them now. You can also buy them in singles i believe and 2 packs.

Here they are in my Elb & Nail holder :
535D708A-59E1-4265-AF95-6D357A18E0F0_zpscsouzlg5.jpg

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
This is so fuckin tight. I hate waiting for my EVO to get heat soaked.
I ran my EVO continuously on for over a year using an outlet timer and it still works fine. It would power cycle the EVO off/on at the 59 minute mark of every hour.

I noticed when looking at the warranty page on VXL's site that they have added some new language since I had read it a long time ago . . . :sherlock:

"This Limited Warranty does not apply to . . . d) damage to Product resulting from the use of a device to keep the Product running for an extended period of time or subvert the Product’s automatic shutoff feature

*Burned out heaters are typically the result of leaving the unit on 24/7. It is not recommended that you run your EVO with any device that will keep your unit running 24/7. This extended usage can cause damage to your unit, and will void the warranty."

So, if you do this you are on your own. There was a great thread started by @Slightly Medicated about the WeMo. Starting on the last page the discussion turned to outlet timers.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-belkin-wemo-wifi-power-outlet.7200/page-10

You can still get these on Amazon for $18.00

https://www.amazon.com/Leviton-LT112-10W-1000-Watt-Receptacle-Adjustment/dp/B0040718U0

outlet.jpg

Rebelistic

Hi all,
Just a very quick update on my broken bamboo glass situation:
I have recieved an email from Vapefiend.co.uk (where I bought my unit) and they say they do a repair service in the UK for a very reasonable price (£50).
I'm very pleased to hear this as didn't wanna have to send to the US. I haven't actually sent it for repair yet however I wanted to say a big up to Vapefiend.co.uk for what so far has been a top quality service.
Relieved it won't cost an arm and a leg as I was loving the thing before my little accident.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Hi all,
Just a very quick update on my broken bamboo glass situation:
I have recieved an email from Vapefiend.co.uk (where I bought my unit) and they say they do a repair service in the UK for a very reasonable price (£50).
I'm very pleased to hear this as didn't wanna have to send to the US. I haven't actually sent it for repair yet however I wanted to say a big up to Vapefiend.co.uk for what so far has been a top quality service.
Relieved it won't cost an arm and a leg as I was loving the thing before my little accident.
Good news indeed, glad it will work out for you! Just hearing abut what happened to you was cringe-worthy! I dropped my Evo on my bathroom counter and it bounced into the sink, all marble. I could not believe it was NOT broken when I got it back in my hands. Happened 1st week I had it too. I was afraid to pick it up. I got soooooo lucky.

MonkeyTime

Evening all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the thread, I'll be hanging around moving forward.

Purchased an Evo with the Turbine and should have it early next week, just in time after I get back from vacation.

Looking forward to catching up on this thread, but it's a bigg'un. Have there been any major spikes in problems or discoveries that I should look at a group of pages to get the jist? Otherwise I'll read the first 50 or so, skip 50 or so and then spot read to try and catch up.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Evening all,

Just thought I'd introduce myself to the thread, I'll be hanging around moving forward.

Purchased an Evo with the Turbine and should have it early next week, just in time after I get back from vacation.

Looking forward to catching up on this thread, but it's a bigg'un. Have there been any major spikes in problems or discoveries that I should look at a group of pages to get the jist? Otherwise I'll read the first 50 or so, skip 50 or so and then spot read to try and catch up.
Just that (IMO) the Evo remains one of the best and hardest hitting vapes on the planet. You will enjoy it.

Top Bottom