Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

malsanti

Seems like as long as you are not in the habit of leaving your hydratube on the body, the main unit itself is pretty safe. I find it quite convenient to lift the hydra off after each ripp, because there is vapor left in the hydratube, so you it's easier to just take it off while you are still dealing with the previous ripp.

Would definitely be a huge bummer for it to break, especially for a poor person like me! :bang::bang:

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
malsanti: yes, take the HT off after every hit, don't leave it there. That's how my las EVO died, a gym ball started rolling into it with HT on top.

VapeXdeck looks nice, but I'd rather finally see some real news.
It's been ages since the last new HT model or new vape announcements and then silence.

FreshAir

What does everyone think of the symbiartic HT from sunshine. I currently own a turbine from vapexhale + very expensive glass and I've been eyeing the symbiartic so any reviews and opinions would be appreciated. Both for flowers and wax

FreshAir,

gaseous_clay

What does everyone think of the symbiartic HT from sunshine. I currently own a turbine from vapexhale + very expensive glass and I've been eyeing the symbiartic so any reviews and opinions would be appreciated. Both for flowers and wax
Speaking on behalf of everyone, it's a cheap ripoff of a fine piece of glass.

KimDracula

For a cheap tube I would get something with a simpler, more traditional design that can be executed better like a circ or matrix/birdcage. I believe both exist but I'm not sure. The real Symbiartic is so cool because it is looks great and the function is amazing. I know the clone doesn't compare well aesthetically and it sounds like the function is more restrictive and less impressive as well.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Found a two part epoxy for glass and it is curing now. Its attaching the flared mouthpiece over the busted section and sealing it as well, leaving the gong section of the dry mouthpiece as the new mouthpiece. Which works out, because I like a non flared version better anyway. Not 'pretty' but it seems like its working and saving me lots of $$$

Also, best thing about the evo is its efficiency. I never understood what people meant until last night I used half of what I normally do and still got just as medicated as ever, and so did the wife on top of it! I think the size of the hits is what is making the difference. What I missed most about smoking out of our bubbler was the hard head hitting hits. They are back and better than ever with the Evo.

b0

Cloudy...
My glass nails are getting a bit "old" and and I have been thinking about upgrading to quartz for a while. Today I found a shopt that has some of the first models with the rounded bottom and was curious about wich design is better, the old rounded one or the new one with flat end?

Never tried any of the quartz nails but I really like quartz bangers on my rigs :rockon:

b0,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
My glass nails are getting a bit "old" and and I have been thinking about upgrading to quartz for a while. Today I found a shopt that has some of the first models with the rounded bottom and was curious about wich design is better, the old rounded one or the new one with flat end?

Never tried any of the quartz nails but I really like quartz bangers on my rigs :rockon:
I have a custom made HYDRO-TUBE from my home state of CALIFORNIA.
Medicates pretty deep!

EVO+DRIZZLE OG + HYDRO-TUBE = CIVILIZED

sweetherb

Forget all the haters. I have this tube and it works great with the EVO. Really nice even spread of bubbles with water and also great dry. Spend $200 if you want, but this piece is definitely NOT cheap "junk".

Pyr0

Stoned Roses

I only have one of the older style rounded bottom nails, so not sure if there are any variations in diameter or slot size...
I find the rounded bottom nail I have here to be slightly more restrictive in airflow.
The slots on the new nails are much bigger which also makes it easier to load them with rosin

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
If I get a bad set of 4 and VXH honors my word and lets me keep me keep them while still issuing a refund, you're more than welcome to them! My only question is, why would you prefer a loose fit? Surely you don't mean so loose that the ELB's get sucked up half way out of the heating element right? Please do tell.

But yeah in the unlikely event they let me keep em and after I try to fix them myself, If they don't work, you got first dibs! :freak:

Well, that never happened to me, if you can post a video, i'll let you know :)

m0sh,

KimDracula

Forget all the haters. I have this tube and it works great with the EVO. Really nice even spread of bubbles with water and also great dry. Spend $200 if you want, but this piece is definitely NOT cheap "junk".

Not hating here. I'm glad you like your piece. That's really all that matters.

When it comes to China glass you compromise on aesthetics and some (sometimes not much at all, sometimes a lot) on function. That's the reason I recommended other tubes like the circ or birdcage perc since I feel like those will be more likely to function like the originals and their appearance will be closer as well. I feel like the Symbiartic clone is really not close when it comes to aesthetics (you can tell what they were trying to clone but that's about all I can say) and the function sounds different as well. My thinking was basically just that when it comes to cloned HTs it seems wiser (for a first tube especially) to go for a clone that is a more successful copy of the original. I just don't see the point in trying to copy something awesome if it doesn't look awesome... especially if that's half the reason that particular piece is sought after. I could see myself buying a clone potentially. I just wouldn't have chosen this one. Just my opinion because someone asked.

@KimDracula I agree. With some pieces the difference is only aesthetic, but when trying to copy that chandelier its more complex than multiple honeycomb. The chandelier will provide effortless pulls stacking the bubbles to the top. The multiple honeycomb will stack the bubbles but the cost is restriction with more work on the lungs. That being said i own countless glass and I will be buying the knockoff over the authentic Symbi. I know what to expect when I get it and i also know what i the extra money would buy. That being said had the Symbi come out at the launch of the EVO I'd own it!

FreshAir

When it comes to China glass you compromise on aesthetics and some (sometimes not much at all, sometimes a lot) on function. That's the reason I recommended other tubes like the circ or birdcage perc since I feel like those will be more likely to function like the originals and their appearance will be closer as well. I feel like the Symbiartic clone is really not close when it comes to aesthetics (you can tell what they were trying to clone but that's about all I can say) and the function sounds different as well. My thinking was basically just that when it comes to cloned HTs it seems wiser (for a first tube especially) to go for a clone that is a more successful copy of the original. I just don't see the point in trying to copy something awesome if it doesn't look awesome... especially if that's half the reason that particular piece is sought after. I could see myself buying a clone potentially. I just wouldn't have chosen this one. Just my opinion because someone asked.

Appreciate everyone who gave their own opinion. This isn't my first piece of glass as I said I currently own a turbine made by vapexhale and a couple other very very expensive glass pieces. I really fell in love with the symbiartic when I first saw it but considering the fact that I own so much glass, and had just recently purchased the evo I cannot justify spending 500$. I would be completely okay staying with what I currently own and using the eve through it. I just wanted to know whether or not the sunshinestore symbiartic would have a place in my set up or if it would be collecting dust.

FreshAir,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I only intended to try some pieces from CHINA while I broke most of them in the first few day's.
They work and cosmetically? They can rock a bit? TEFLON TAPE is how I work around the flaw's.
My custom CALIFORNIA made HYDROTUBE work's really well. (mouth-piece from OGB) My next piece will be made in CALIFORNIA for sure. Now for the price the SYMBIOTIC CLONE work's fine and glad to have one!

Now my next piece will be local.

EVO works with all my pieces domestic or imported!

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Appreciate everyone who gave their own opinion. This isn't my first piece of glass as I said I currently own a turbine made by vapexhale and a couple other very very expensive glass pieces. I really fell in love with the symbiartic when I first saw it but considering the fact that I own so much glass, and had just recently purchased the evo I cannot justify spending 500$. I would be completely okay staying with what I currently own and using the eve through it. I just wanted to know whether or not the sunshinestore symbiartic would have a place in my set up or if it would be collecting dust.
The symbiartic clone is the first hydratube clone I have bought. I have lots of other cheap Chinese glass that is actually pretty decent for the value. The sym clone has taken the reigns as my least favorite hydratube function wise. It is a flavor killer and chuggy. It does diffuse like nobodies business, though. If you want a piece of cheap glass, so you're not worried about breaking it, and flavor loss is not an issue, then the tube is an option. Otherwise, I'd look at something else.

Oogendoogan

Ok so I have been playing with my portables all day, vapcaps and Milaana stems galore and it's been great; but it's time to pull out the big guns. I have 2 ELB's of DEEP SLEEP ready to go :drool: this stuff is amazing, it's a cross of Larry OG and Pre 98 bubba kush. I have a feeling the EVO will show me how nice this stuff really is.

I see the glass discussion getting a little thick and this is what I think. The EVO works with all sorts of glass and that makes it great. I wouldn't want to be the type of snob that says only use your EVO with official VXL glass lol. There's no point and although I enjoy my official hydratubes and bomb base very much, I'm actually about to vape with my alpine glass "American labeled China remake lol" it's a stereo matrix copy and it's still one of my favorite pieces to use the evo with. I gotta use 2 adapter for it to fit safely... But it rocks huge and smooth hits.

If you can afford some nice glass it's great to have and i cherish my VXL collection but if you can't afford it go for some China glass. Just be careful and make sure it fits your EVO. Always break the glass before yor EVO lol. Even with the official stuff. So yeah I am a supporter of China glass; but that being said, if you don't have any official hydratubes, get one and try it out. I find the experience unique and I think it's what Seibo had in mind when he designed the EVO.
Cheers FC
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

waxdab23

I was able to get a storz & bickel dosing capsule sized ss pad into an elb after poking and starting to stretch to elongate then formed into soze of elb. I'll test and let you know how well it works.
Edit- To my surprise this works pretty well. So far Ive only tried it with a hydrotube as I doubt it works inverted. But it works very similarly to the method of applying your dab to the bottom of an elb but doesn't seem to be leaking into the bamboo using it upright with the ss pad elb.
Edit 2- I can't figure out how to do the burn off so that might be where the flaw is in this method. But the first few dabs were very nice and flavorful and milky!

I'm about to try to squish one in an ELB. Btw, if you wanna invert, try adding another layer on top of the concentrate to form a sandwich.

Edit: Alright, I think it's in there pretty nicely. Gonna forego the top layer and give it a go with my chydratube...

O73pF1M.jpg

Last edited:

herbivore21

I'm about to try to squish one in an ELB. Btw, if you wanna invert, try adding another layer on top of the concentrate to form a sandwich.

Edit: Alright, I think it's in there pretty nicely. Gonna forego the top layer and give it a go with my chydratube...

O73pF1M.jpg
Oops sorry guys, I should have explained more clearly about how I did this in the first place lol.

I use half a standard sized S & B pad (not the newer dosing sized ones - but I'm sure they're great too!) in the bottom of my ELB. Half a pad is used at the bottom to keep the hot air closer to the start of the load. I use a whole pad on top of the load to sandwich in the material and when loaded it will look just like the pic in the post I quoted above.

I use the ELB cap still, and proper packing of the ss wool will be indicated by the SS pad reaching just below the point where the ELB cap sits when fully recessed into the base piece during normal assembly of the ELB. It helps to keep all the remaining space in the ELB aside from the concentrate filled with SS mesh rather than empty air for an added element of conductivity IME.

Glad to see you guys enjoying this method as much as I have :D

gaseous_clay

So it may be obvious, but this is either bowl 4 or 5 on the day (had the day off.) I pack the ELB & get the bright idea to blow into it to see how much is really in there.

So with no cap i get ready to blow. First, I inhale through my mouth... and get a mouthfull of ground flower. Brilliant.

waxdab23

Oops sorry guys, I should have explained more clearly about how I did this in the first place lol.

I use half a standard sized S & B pad (not the newer dosing sized ones - but I'm sure they're great too!) in the bottom of my ELB. Half a pad is used at the bottom to keep the hot air closer to the start of the load. I use a whole pad on top of the load to sandwich in the material and when loaded it will look just like the pic in the post I quoted above.

I use the ELB cap still, and proper packing of the ss wool will be indicated by the SS pad reaching just below the point where the ELB cap sits when fully recessed into the base piece during normal assembly of the ELB. It helps to keep all the remaining space in the ELB aside from the concentrate filled with SS mesh rather than empty air for an added element of conductivity IME.

Glad to see you guys enjoying this method as much as I have :D

How are you removing the top part of the sandwich in between loads?

waxdab23,

KimDracula

Ok so I have been playing with my portables all day, vapcaps and Milaana stems galore and it's been great; but it's time to pull out the big guns. I have 2 ELB's of DEEP SLEEP ready to go :drool: this stuff is amazing, it's a cross of Larry OG and Pre 98 bubba kush. I have a feeling the EVO will show me how nice this stuff really is.

I see the glass discussion getting a little thick and this is what I think. The EVO works with all sorts of glass and that makes it great. I wouldn't want to be the type of snob that says only use your EVO with official VXL glass lol. There's no point and although I enjoy my official hydratubes and bomb base very much, I'm actually about to vape with my alpine glass "American labeled China remake lol" it's a stereo matrix copy and it's still one of my favorite pieces to use the evo with. I gotta use 2 adapter for it to fit safely... But it rocks huge and smooth hits.

If you can afford some nice glass it's great to have and i cherish my VXL collection but if you can't afford it go for some China glass. Just be careful and make sure it fits your EVO. Always break the glass before yor EVO lol. Even with the official stuff. So yeah I am a supporter of China glass; but that being said, if you don't have any official hydratubes, get one and try it out. I find the experience unique and I think it's what Seibo had in mind when he designed the EVO.
Cheers FC
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

From what I noticed about this glass discussion, those of us that didn't recommend the Symbiartic clone didn't do so because it's not a good copy aesthetically or in its function. It wasn't about snobbery.

The symbiartic clone is the first hydratube clone I have bought. I have lots of other cheap Chinese glass that is actually pretty decent for the value. The sym clone has taken the reigns as my least favorite hydratube function wise. It is a flavor killer and chuggy. It does diffuse like nobodies business, though. If you want a piece of cheap glass, so you're not worried about breaking it, and flavor loss is not an issue, then the tube is an option. Otherwise, I'd look at something else.

Top Bottom