Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Oogendoogan

From what I noticed about this glass discussion, those of us that didn't recommend the Symbiartic clone didn't do so because it's not a good copy aesthetically or in its function. It wasn't about snobbery.
I don't think I said it was? I said go for some China glass if you can't afford some legit stuff but the legit VXL stuff is worth it if you can afford it.. I prefaced that statement with the fact that I wouldn't be the type of snob to care about what kind of glass anyone uses when i said that because I didn't want to sound like one recommending a legit HT when everyone else was linking China glass. I am not sure why you called me out for one little line in a long post... But that's not what I meant at all lol. I think you simply read into what I said the wrong way lol. Have a good day :peace:

Edit: you really must be confused.. I said I wouldn't be the type of snob to only reccomend official VXL stuff and you are saying that you were telling him not to get a China piece because it doesn't function well.. I never even said not to get a China piece, I actually said if you can't afford the legit stuff China glass works fine.. I am really not sure what you are talking about..

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

Just joined the evo family. My first real vape and it hits hard. Might post pics later. I don't have a water tool so through the mouth piece it's harsh (waiting on mine from dhgate). Any tips on drawing without the water tool?? Like temp?
Set the dial at around 10:30 and you can get a TON of smooth hits with the dry mouthpiece

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Just joined the evo family. My first real vape and it hits hard. Might post pics later. I don't have a water tool so through the mouth piece it's harsh (waiting on mine from dhgate). Any tips on drawing without the water tool?? Like temp?
Please do not take my word for anything!
We are all different & like different temps and strains.

Since you asked?

My Dial is 11 or 12 for dry.
Wet 1:30 usually!

I have a few vaporizer's however the EVO does stand out!

You made a very good decision to have one.

I need to order more baskets and NAIL'S.

You reminded me to order more stuff before I run out!

Welcome to the TRIBE = CIVILIZED

TripMan

Set the dial at around 10:30 and you can get a TON of smooth hits with the dry mouthpiece

Please do not take my word for anything!
We are all different & like different temps and strains.

Since you asked?

My Dial is 11 or 12 for dry.
Wet 1:30 usually!

I have a few vaporizer's however the EVO does stand out!

You made a very good decision to have one.

I need to order more baskets and NAIL'S.

You reminded me to order more stuff before I run out!

Welcome to the TRIBE = CIVILIZED

Great, I was also told by the store that it's the 2016 model, is there anyway to check if it's the latest? The box it came in was pretty banged up but the unit itself looks good

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
So it may be obvious, but this is either bowl 4 or 5 on the day (had the day off.) I pack the ELB & get the bright idea to blow into it to see how much is really in there.

So with no cap i get ready to blow. First, I inhale through my mouth... and get a mouthfull of ground flower. Brilliant.
I wish I could like this post 20 times!!! Done it several times with both flower and AVB.....:bang:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Put a peice of ice in your mouth and draw through the mouthpeice. Draw hard for two seconds and then nice steady draw for the rest of your hit.

I think i'm going to get a Vice clamp to secure my Evo, seeing as it's top heavy.
While i en-devour to remove the hydratube after each hit - sometimes i haven't got the lung capacity to drain it... so i leave it on to take with the next hit..

This and one particularly hateful mosquito led to a broken hydratube... :( and i can't afford a new one so i've quit vaping..
Vapexhale should include the bloody hydratube stands for free.... .. but then they wouldn't sell as many replacements for broken hydratubes.... (shady practice if you ask me...)

And back to it being top-heavy:
It could tip while in use - it's unlikely but entirely possible... - this = a broken tube again...
So i'm thinking of putting a vice like this around the base to stabilize the unit, and make it less top heavy:
clamp-3-470-1008.jpg

Still can't believe it's going to cost £160 for a replacement...

time2change,

TripMan

don't get any hose until you know the size of the adapter you are getting. Best to get them in a kit together if you want to be sure.

For Canada, I like these guys.

http://www.planetvape.ca/vapexhale-cloud-gong-water-tool-adapter.html

Kick around on ebay or dhgate if you want to bargain shop it.
Saw that a while ago but for $40 all in a bit too much, how about this one:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/10mm-...r-male/378680118.html#cart_view-${count}-null
and the hose mentioned above? This way I can buy 3 adapters and hose for around $30 all in

Theres also this one for extreme q:
http://www.bcvapor.ca/collections/420-sale/products/3-whip-arizer-extreme-q-vaporizer
but not sure if it works with 18mm evo

TripMan,

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Maybe take the ELB to a home depot with you and see if one would lightly fit around it? Temps we are vaping at won't release anything from food/plumbing grade silicone tubing from there. Might not even need an adapter then. At least in the short term.

yogoshio,
Reactions: ataxian

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . So with no cap i get ready to blow. First, I inhale through my mouth... and get a mouthfull of ground flower. Brilliant.

I wish I could like this post 20 times!!! Done it several times with both flower and AVB.....:bang:

Ah but how many times have you hit your EVO with the ELB cap off? It's bad enough getting vaped material in one's mouth, but cap-less EVO'ing will get the stuff all through your glass. Depending on the piece, it can be a nightmare to get it all out. :ugh:

:peace::myday:

Oogendoogan

Happened to me just last night, actually. First ELB, ahhhh. Second ELB, wait...why am I not getting anything? Look down at glass, oh...:doh: Then a half hour rinsing ensued, lol
Haven't done this yet and really really hope it never happens lol. That would be such a buzz kill and Idk if it would ever all come out of my honeycomb HT lol.

Top Bottom