Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Oogendoogan

If the glass is as quality as my hydrabomb is I'm sure I wont have any regrets. I ideally would have wanted a little longer to think about purchasing it but since it went out of stock so quickly last time I just didn't want to miss it again haha. And if it does suck, at least I know who to blame :)

....just kidding of course
Hahaha you actually just made me feel better: it is VXL glass at its finest, if you like the HT's you will love the base :tup:

sixstringsmash

Good. I feel better now too that you feel better haha. BTW figured I would comment since I was reading about a page back that some people were having problems with the tops of their elbs falling off coming loose. I had this issue a while back with one of my ELB's and the top would come loose off of the ELB every now and then and I would get herb in my glass and it was just horrible. I was able to remedy the situation by using my fingers and sort of pinching the top part of the ELB and slightly denting the corner of it in a downwards angle so when I attached it to the bottom part of the ELB it would be a much tighter fit. After doing that I have had no issues with the ELB since.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I was able to remedy the situation by using my fingers and sort of pinching the top part of the ELB and slightly denting the corner of it in a downwards angle so when I attached it to the bottom part of the ELB it would be a much tighter fit. After doing that I have had no issues with the ELB since.
Yes! As I have said many times before in this thread ELBs, and their caps, are definitely malleable and a little bit ductile (caution is advised when stretching or compressing an ELB)

It helps . . . :nod:

Last edited:

rebis

Hey all,

First time poster. I've been (trying to) carefully research my next vape. I have a flowermate handheld at the moment. I really want to get an evo, but I have some questions about the international version.

1. Around April 2015 loads of people were complaining about over-heating, to the point of warping the bamboo. Has this been resolved?

2. Can the international version use converter plugs from country to country? I assume if its 220v, it doesn't matter, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

3. When is the next batches this year for eu release (uk specific) ?

4. What sort of experience can I expect with the turbine?

Thank btw guys for providing an informative and positive community, its been very useful.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
The defect was flattened glass on the outside of the curve section, but it sealed perfectly.
Could you post a picture please?
First time poster. I've been (trying to) carefully research my next vape. I have a flowermate handheld at the moment. I really want to get an evo, but I have some questions about the international version.
1. I've recently seen few US incidents that looked like this. No recent EU incidents. My last 2 EVOs never overheated (the first one got broken in a physical accident).
2. Yes
3. UK non-specific. I'd like to hear some news too, are there going to be non-UK EU distributors since brexit ?
4. Don't expect awesome spinning water during your draw, only when you clear. Little diffusion, so more flavor will be there in good vapor, however bad tasting vapor can be harsher with less diffusion.

Last edited:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
If I could I would, but at this point my dry mouthpiece is epoxied over the busted hole on my hydratube so its not terribly pretty anymore lol.

yogoshio,

rebis

4. Don't expect awesome spinning water during your draw, only when you clear. Little diffusion, so more flavor will be there in good vapor, however bad tasting vapor can be harsher with less diffusion.

Honestly I am more interested in smoothness and quality of vapor than any kind of awesome water effects. Can you get long slow draws with that piece? Thanks a lot for the answers.

rebis,

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
FYI, my dry mouthpiece seconds was unbelievably high quality. The defect was flattened glass on the outside of the curve section, but it sealed perfectly.
I got one brand new that was exactly like that. So you certainly got a bargain.

justvapin,
Reactions: yogoshio

KimDracula

Honestly I am more interested in smoothness and quality of vapor than any kind of awesome water effects. Can you get long slow draws with that piece? Thanks a lot for the answers.

If you're interested more in smoothness of vapor then I would recommend the HydraBomb or the HydraHoneycomb. The 'Bomb will have the best airflow and should provide adequate diffusion. It's the one with the birdcage/matrix perc. The 'Honeycomb is similar to the Turbine with the same holes in the central barrel but there is a honeycomb/ratchet perc where the turbine would be. The 'Honeycomb is more restrictive but can probably offer the most diffusion. The 'Bomb is probably the most popular, I think.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
The bomb is super easy to draw and when there's warm water in there its a super clean and smooth hit as well.

yogoshio,
Reactions: turk

Oogendoogan

I got my FC-187.. and i gotta say it's beautiful.
Why do people post things like this when we have a cheap bubblers thread that is over 800 pages long lol. Sorry I just think that if we're not talking about the EVO at all we are going off topic with the Chiniese glass posts.

I am enjoying my Saturday with my EVO and sticky brick. About to break out some AK-47 I have been saving for a couple ELB's I have to say whenever I really want to appreciate a strain I grab the EVO. It seems to provide the most full effect and full flavor for me at least.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend
Stay vaped :peace::leaf:

Oogendoogan,

disruptxd

Why do people post things like this when we have a cheap bubblers thread that is over 800 pages long lol. Sorry I just think that if we're not talking about the EVO at all we are going off topic with the Chiniese glass posts.

cause someone's gonna ask hey what would i like to use with my evo, and they'll see my post, and not need to ask specifically about the fc-187

disruptxd,

Oogendoogan

I still think that is what the China bubbler thread is for but ok.. You could have said just got my FC-187 and it kicks ass with my EVO and i wouldn't have said anything. It was the fact that you were just reporting that you got it and you liked it and not mentioning the EVO at all on the EVO thread.

Oogendoogan,
Reactions: ataxian

disruptxd

I still think that is what the China bubbler thread is for but ok.. You could have said just got my FC-187 and it kicks ass with my EVO and i wouldn't have said anything. It was the fact that you were just reporting that you got it and you liked it and not mentioning the EVO at all on the EVO thread.

hmm.. i see this more as the place where evo users gather, and by me talking about the fc-187, one could put the two together and realize evo+187= beautiful

now i just spent 2 more comments explaining what that first sentence implies

edit: WHATS THE BEST TASTING GREENS YOU'VE VAPED?

my exposure to strains have been shittttty, best ive seen is some dispensary stuff(iforgetwhich), white widow, and this new sativa i've seen

disruptxd,
Reactions: ataxian

Oogendoogan

Lol ok man well now that you typed those two scentences people can see them instead of just "got my FC-187 today and it's beutiful" im paraphrasing there but come on man.. If you would have just typed that post it would have been super off topic for this thread. I have 2 FC-187's myself and I never posted in here about them.. The cheap bubbler thread is there for all vapes as this is a vaporizing website and that's where I kept that talk. I was simply trying to let you know that you were taking the thread off topic and 2 posts explaining yourself after the fact doesn't change the fact that the first post was off topic. Im not sure what else to say.. Have a good night :peace:

Oogendoogan,

disruptxd

Lol ok man well now that you typed those two scentences people can see them instead of just "got my FC-187 today and it's beutiful" im paraphrasing there but come on man.. If you would have just typed that post it would have been super off topic for this thread and I'm pretty sure a mod would agree with me. I have 2 FC-187's myself and I never posted in here about them.. The cheap bubbler thread is there for all vapes as this is a vaporizing website and that's where I kept that talk. I was simply trying to let you know that you were taking the thread off topic and 2 posts explaining yourself after the fact doesn't change the fact that the first post was off topic. Im not sure what else to say.. Have a good night :peace:

i understand, just assumed it was self explanatory. thanks for pointing it out

Oogendoogan

i understand, just assumed it was self explanatory. thanks for pointing it out
I wasn't trying to be a dick man, sorry if I came off as one at all. The fc187 does rip with the EVO. And it's cheap which I love. That hasn't mattered because the 2 I got are both still going strong but it's nice to not worry like I do when using my official hydratubes. It's nice to get real faded sometimes and not worry lol. I really do hope you have a great night and enjoy your glass. I have just been told to refrain from posts like that before and I thought I could help a little.

Oogendoogan,

disruptxd

I wasn't trying to be a dick man, sorry if I came off as one at all. The fc187 does rip with the EVO. And it's cheap which I love. That hasn't mattered because the 2 I got are both still going strong but it's nice to not worry like I do when using my official hydratubes. It's nice to get real faded sometimes and not worry lol. I really do hope you have a great night and enjoy your glass. I have just been told to refrain from posts like that before and I thought I could help a little.

haha it's all good bro i didnt take it personally at all, i completely understand where you came from.

one hit on my fc-187 already gets me blasted, i tend to stick to 1 -2 o clock nowadays to vape under 400degrees F, to avoid the benzene. hbu? i do notice the difference between <400 and >400F

>400 is heavier more sedative, <400 is clearer and lighter (literally)

edit:could be because i have a sativa atm.. but temp chart also says >400 = toxins

Oogendoogan

haha it's all good bro i didnt take it personally at all, i completely understand where you came from.

one hit on my fc-187 already gets me blasted, i tend to stick to 1 -2 o clock nowadays to vape under 400degrees F, to avoid the benzene. hbu? i do notice the difference between <400 and >400F

>400 is heavier more sedative, <400 is clearer and lighter (literally)

edit:could be because i have a sativa atm.. but temp chart also says >400 = toxins
I actually really agree with you man. I used to be much more of a high temp vaporist. I am still a cloud chaser, leading me to the higher end of the temp spectrum but recently I have been going for lower temps with all of my vapes. I have heard the same about some toxins above 400 degrees and I really would like to avoid that, also the flavor and the effect from a little lower temps seem more enjoyable and stronger for me? I mean maybe higher temps could lead to being more sedated but more high? Idk about that. I think I agree the effects are different but not lighter, I would describe it as clearer and cleaner. I never go above 2pm on my EVO, 2 is even kinda high. I love that I can get like 6 hits or more from an elb and the flavor is always so good. I have a few different strains right now and i don't even wanna put the one I like most and of course have least of through anything but the EVO. Have you ever gone down to like 10::30 or 11 on the dial? U get blue clouds for days and the flavor like never drops off. this vape really shines at all temps. For me I seem to get equally medicated at all temps, maybe try dropping down and you can see if it's different for you.

Oogendoogan,

disruptxd

I actually really agree with you man. I used to be much more of a high temp vaporist. I am still a cloud chaser, leading me to the higher end of the temp spectrum but recently I have been going for lower temps with all of my vapes. I have heard the same about some toxins above 400 degrees and I really would like to avoid that, also the flavor and the effect from a little lower temps seem more enjoyable and stronger for me? I mean maybe higher temps could lead to being more sedated but more high? Idk about that. I think I agree the effects are different but not lighter, I would describe it as clearer and cleaner. I never go above 2pm on my EVO, 2 is even kinda high. I love that I can get like 6 hits or more from an elb and the flavor is always so good. I have a few different strains right now and i don't even wanna put the one I like most and of course have least of through anything but the EVO. Have you ever gone down to like 10::30 or 11 on the dial? U get blue clouds for days and the flavor like never drops off. this vape really shines at all temps.

No I have not, how is the high different? I don't go above 2PM, and never lower than 12 PM. I don't like getting TOO high, as my head starts spinning and I get anxious

disruptxd,
Top Bottom